🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Report: Obama ‘rolled his eyes’ at wiretap claim — and ripped Trump’s failing presidency instead

President Barack Obama reportedly “rolled his eyes” when he was asked about President Donald Trump’s wiretapping allegations.

According to NBC’s Peter Alexander, the former president was more concerned about Trump’s failing presidency than he was about the baseless accusations that Trump was illegally wiretapped during the 2016 presidential campaign.

“[A] source close to the former president tells NBC News Mr. Obama ‘rolled his eyes”” in reaction to Trump’s evidence-free claims, Alexander revealed on Wednesday.

The source noted that Obama believes Trump “undermines the integrity of the office of the president” by making false accusations. But Obama was not worried about his own legacy because “he didn’t do it,” the source said.

The source also told NBC News that Obama “is much more concerned by President Trump kicking people off their health insurance, not staffing the government, not being prepared for a crisis, rolling back regulations so that corporations can pollute the air and water and letting mentally unstable people buy guns with no problems
Obama sinks into irrelevance.
As he lives office with triple the approval rate of failed Bush
Yeah......sure.........uh-huh.......:blahblah:
Am I wrong, son? Or is it a matter of your not being able to admit the truth?

President Barack Obama reportedly “rolled his eyes” when he was asked about President Donald Trump’s wiretapping allegations.

According to NBC’s Peter Alexander, the former president was more concerned about Trump’s failing presidency than he was about the baseless accusations that Trump was illegally wiretapped during the 2016 presidential campaign.

“[A] source close to the former president tells NBC News Mr. Obama ‘rolled his eyes”” in reaction to Trump’s evidence-free claims, Alexander revealed on Wednesday.

The source noted that Obama believes Trump “undermines the integrity of the office of the president” by making false accusations. But Obama was not worried about his own legacy because “he didn’t do it,” the source said.

The source also told NBC News that Obama “is much more concerned by President Trump kicking people off their health insurance, not staffing the government, not being prepared for a crisis, rolling back regulations so that corporations can pollute the air and water and letting mentally unstable people buy guns with no problems
You are wrong, newbie.
Considering the fact that Obama's entire presidency was propped up by a corrupt media...I don't put stock in fake approval ratings, especially since he single-handedly may have destroyed the Democratic Party.

Why have the Democrats lost so many seats in Congress and why have they lost so many seats in states?

It's not because people felt he was leading us in the right direction. Hillary would be president if that were the case.

Last edited:

You are wrong.
Considering the fact that Obama's entire presidency was propped up by a corrupt media...I don't put stock in fake approval ratings, especially since he single-handedly may have destroyed the Democratic Party. Why have the Democrats lost so many seats on Congress and why have they lost so many seats in states?

It's not because people felt he was leading us in the right direction. Hillary would be president if that were the case.
Would you please explain your comment about a corrupt media? On the whole the MSM as you call them has been far more honest that right wing media

You are wrong.
Considering the fact that Obama's entire presidency was propped up by a corrupt media...I don't put stock in fake approval ratings, especially since he single-handedly may have destroyed the Democratic Party. Why have the Democrats lost so many seats on Congress and why have they lost so many seats in states?

Would you please explain your comment about a corrupt media? On the whole the MSM as you call them has been far more honest that right wing media
That's hilarious.

I bet you think Trump only won the election because Russians hacked the results. I bet you also think 911 was engineers setting explosives.

the-word-liberal-is-a-synonym-for-liberals-idiots-politics-1339805635.jpg.cf.jpg

You are wrong.

That's hilarious.

I bet you think Trump only won the election because Russians hacked the results. I bet you also think 911 was engineers setting explosives.

the-word-liberal-is-a-synonym-for-liberals-idiots-politics-1339805635.jpg.cf.jpg
Trump did not win the election, he lost by 3 million votes

Nope, Trump WON the election, you know...that's why he lives in the White House now. You do know that right?

Oh?

And the Patriots lost the Superbowl by 6 home runs?

You're a dumb one Brundlefly, that's for sure.
Did Trump lose the vote by 3 million or not?
Simple question, yes or no?

The only thing that counts, Sparky...is the Electoral College! Winning the popular vote means absolutely zip other than to give people like you a "talking point"! Hillary Clinton lost the race to Donald Trump because he got more Electoral College votes than she did and that is how we determine who our President is.

Oh?

The only thing that counts, Sparky...is the Electoral College! Winning the popular vote means absolutely zip other than to give people like you a "talking point"! Hillary Clinton lost the race to Donald Trump because he got more Electoral College votes than she did and that is how we determine who our President is.
The popular vote tell us just who the American voters wanted to be their President.

He won the electoral college, but as to the American voter, he lost by 3 million votes.

Again, you are astoundingly stupid, which is why you are a democrat.

Elections are held within the confines of each state. There is no national vote, and never has been. Hillary won California, but did not win enough states to win the presidency. The margin that Hillary won California by has no bearing at all on Texas. Texas voters are not interested in having California tell them who will be president..

Look, you're stupid, we get it; but this really isn't that hard. Even a democrat should be able to grasp it.

You are wrong.

That's hilarious.

He won the election.

He had to get 270 electoral votes and he got over 300.

BTW, who did they sware in on Jan 20th 2017?

[

The popular vote tell us just who the American voters wanted to be their President.

The popular vote tells us who California wanted to be president.

What you fascists cannot grasp is that there are 50 states - which is WHY the next democrat president hasn't been born yet.

He won the electoral college, but as to the American voter, he lost by 3 million votes.

Elections are held within the confines of each state. There is no national vote, and never has been. Hillary won California, but did not win enough states to win the presidency. The margin that Hillary won California by has no bearing at all on Texas. Texas voters are not interested in having California tell them who will be president..

Look, you're stupid, we get it; but this really isn't that hard. Even a democrat should be able to grasp it.
The votes that the candidates receive is the sum total of all voters, and all states. No matter how you spin it, Hillary received 3 million more votes. It time to end the electoral college. It has no use in this modern day

You are wrong.

That's hilarious.

He won the election.

He had to get 270 electoral votes and he got over 300.

BTW, who did they sware in on Jan 20th 2017?
He won the electoral college , the popular vote, he lost

Oh?

This is the 2017 electoral map
2016-county-electoral-map.jpg.cf.jpg

Trump is red
Hillary is blue

Who did Americans perfer?

Obviously Trump

The votes that the candidates receive is the sum total of all voters, and all states. No matter how you spin it, Hillary received 3 million more votes. It time to end the electoral college. It has no use in this modern day
tissue_2049564i.jpg.cf.jpg

Why should California voters be interested in who Texas wants as president?

Talk about making no sense. You have no clue why the EC was even invented, dumbshit. I honestly can't think of a more idiotic poster here, aside from the people who are clearly trolling.

Forum List

Back