Report: Obama ‘rolled his eyes’ at wiretap claim — and ripped Trump’s failing presidency instead

[

Wall Is being built. Was anyone even calling for an immigration bill? Aca replacement, love it or hate it was rolled out two days ago with rand Paul rolling out his alternative. And jobs have been created.

How exactly is any of this a failure? Did you expect it all complete.on day one? How are your expectations reasonable?

Brumblebee wished the wall into the cornfield.

Our snowflakes live in a world where what the wish rather than reality guides their actions.

These Soros Brown Shirts are in fact mentally ill.
How is Trump going to buy up all that land, Einstein?

You are kind of an idiot. You really know nothing about the border, do you?
Thats not much of an answer, is it? Now what is there about the border that we need to know or learn?

Things you need to learn. For a small fee, I will school your dumb ass, and you will become an enlightened and productive member of society.

Sure he did. This is why he was reading transcripts of the Flynn Wire Tap in the White House as reported by the NYT and WAPO.
Also why he is still in hiding and refusing to answer questions about it.

So post the illegally obtained conversation between Trump and someone.

As you promised.

My security clearance is not high enough to get what the FBI, and Obama was looking at.
Post the evidence on The DNC server that shows "Russian Hacking"
The FBI has not been allowed to look at that.
But they were definitely allowed to look at The Flynn Transcripts.

Are you trying to say Flynn wasn't wire tapped?

Do you drop acid?

There are bread crumbs showing the Russians hacked the DNC server!

{
Another profound revelation is that the CIA can engage in "false flag" cyberattacks which portray Russia as the assailant. Discussing the CIA's Remote Devices Branch's UMBRAGE group, Wikileaks' source notes that it "collects and maintains a substantial library of attack techniques 'stolen' from malware produced in other states including the Russian Federation.

"With UMBRAGE and related projects the CIA cannot only increase its total number of attack types but also misdirect attribution by leaving behind the "fingerprints" of the groups that the attack techniques were stolen from. UMBRAGE components cover keyloggers, password collection, webcam capture, data destruction, persistence, privilege escalation, stealth, anti-virus (PSP) avoidance and survey techniques."

As Kim Dotcom summarizes this finding, "CIA uses techniques to make cyber attacks look like they originated from enemy state. It turns DNC/Russia hack allegation by CIA into a JOKE"

CIA uses techniques to make cyber attacks look like they originated from enemy state. It turns DNC/Russia hack allegation by CIA into a JOKE

— Kim Dotcom (@KimDotcom) March 7, 2017
}

Wikileaks Unveils 'Vault 7': "The Largest Ever Publication Of Confidential CIA Documents"; Another Snowden Emerges | Zero Hedge

Oh, wait...

Standard Disclaimer: The DNC server wasn't actually hacked, that moron Podesta revealed his password, which actually was password. These fascist democrats are pure evil, but dumb as bricks.

I work in IT, and I can tell you the overwhelming percentage of spying, leaking information comes from insiders. It's not even close.
Mr. IT, you still lack even an ounce of proof

[

Wall Is being built. Was anyone even calling for an immigration bill? Aca replacement, love it or hate it was rolled out two days ago with rand Paul rolling out his alternative. And jobs have been created.

How exactly is any of this a failure? Did you expect it all complete.on day one? How are your expectations reasonable?

Brumblebee wished the wall into the cornfield.

Our snowflakes live in a world where what the wish rather than reality guides their actions.

These Soros Brown Shirts are in fact mentally ill.

You are kind of an idiot. You really know nothing about the border, do you?
Thats not much of an answer, is it? Now what is there about the border that we need to know or learn?

Things you need to learn. For a small fee, I will school your dumb ass, and you will become an enlightened and productive member of society.
In other words you dont know shyte

I work in IT, and I can tell you the overwhelming percentage of spying, leaking information comes from insiders. It's not even close.

Podesta walked into a honey trap. He typed his password right in and gave Wikileaks full access.

Like all democrats, John Podesta is dumb as a stump.

Who gives a shit about his eye rolling?

Not me.

Ps, you are a dumbass.

do you give a shit about Trumps failed presidency

His presidency hasn't even started, but what I've seen is WINNING.

He's sidelining the disgusting, treasonous and disgusting msm, our jobs market is exploding with non-government jobs for the first time in AGES, our economy is booming.

If that's failure give me 8 more years of failure!
Exploding with jobs?:bs1:Economy is booming?:bs1: Calling criticism "fake"? :bsflag:

Former President Obama did the same thing that most adults do when you have little untrained brats clawing at your pants leg for attention....

[
The wall's being built? Pics? And if it isn't, that's the closest thing to winning he's got. A wall is a fucking ridiculous boondoggle that will do nothing to stem illegal immigration.

You Brown Shirts are mentally ill.

Trump orders construction of border wall, moves to increase deportations - CNNPolitics.com

I have a question for you of the dog squad, are you three all from the Soros youth program? Are you just three socks from the same mental patient? Did you meet at a donkey show in TJ?

What IS the connection between USMB's severely retarded dogs?
Maybe you have some photos of the Wall construction to share with us

You really are dumb as a stump.

wallgeneric.jpg

[
The wall's being built? Pics? And if it isn't, that's the closest thing to winning he's got. A wall is a fucking ridiculous boondoggle that will do nothing to stem illegal immigration.

Trump orders construction of border wall, moves to increase deportations - CNNPolitics.com

I have a question for you of the dog squad, are you three all from the Soros youth program? Are you just three socks from the same mental patient? Did you meet at a donkey show in TJ?

wallgeneric.jpg
67% privately owned

Good bye, Barack. It's so awkward when someone doesn't know when it's time to leave.

Actually he already left. January 20 to be exact. Onliest guy who doesn't seem to know that is Rump the Orangatan.

His presidency hasn't even started, but what I've seen is WINNING.

Channeling your inner Charlie Sheen?

Actually the word whining has an H in it.

Sooooo fucking true.

If being president consisted ONLY of bragging about your "yuge" electoral win and whining about your predecessor, Drumpf would be good at it.

[

wallgeneric.jpg

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

You're here and now claiming this is Drumpf's Wall?

BWAAHAHAHAH!!!

That's a partial border fence, and it's been there fore YEARS.

[

DERP.

Eminent domain - Wikipedia

Even for a democrat you are astoundingly fucking stupid.

Oh, and 97% of the land for the wall is ALREADY federally owned.
"Oh, and 97% of the land for the wall is ALREADY federally owned"
Thats one big lie, Einstein- you can do better.

Zat right little Brown Shirt?

federal-lands.jpg

You REALLY are astoundingly fucking stupid.

Sure he did. This is why he was reading transcripts of the Flynn Wire Tap in the White House as reported by the NYT and WAPO.
Also why he is still in hiding and refusing to answer questions about it.

So post the illegally obtained conversation between Trump and someone.

As you promised.

My security clearance is not high enough to get what the FBI, and Obama was looking at.
Post the evidence on The DNC server that shows "Russian Hacking"
The FBI has not been allowed to look at that.
But they were definitely allowed to look at The Flynn Transcripts.

Are you trying to say Flynn wasn't wire tapped?

Do you drop acid?

There are bread crumbs showing the Russians hacked the DNC server!

{
Another profound revelation is that the CIA can engage in "false flag" cyberattacks which portray Russia as the assailant. Discussing the CIA's Remote Devices Branch's UMBRAGE group, Wikileaks' source notes that it "collects and maintains a substantial library of attack techniques 'stolen' from malware produced in other states including the Russian Federation.

"With UMBRAGE and related projects the CIA cannot only increase its total number of attack types but also misdirect attribution by leaving behind the "fingerprints" of the groups that the attack techniques were stolen from. UMBRAGE components cover keyloggers, password collection, webcam capture, data destruction, persistence, privilege escalation, stealth, anti-virus (PSP) avoidance and survey techniques."

As Kim Dotcom summarizes this finding, "CIA uses techniques to make cyber attacks look like they originated from enemy state. It turns DNC/Russia hack allegation by CIA into a JOKE"

CIA uses techniques to make cyber attacks look like they originated from enemy state. It turns DNC/Russia hack allegation by CIA into a JOKE

— Kim Dotcom (@KimDotcom) March 7, 2017
}

Wikileaks Unveils 'Vault 7': "The Largest Ever Publication Of Confidential CIA Documents"; Another Snowden Emerges | Zero Hedge

Oh, wait...

Standard Disclaimer: The DNC server wasn't actually hacked, that moron Podesta revealed his password, which actually was password. These fascist democrats are pure evil, but dumb as bricks.

Mr. IT, you still lack even an ounce of proof

The Proof is in the FBI exonerating Flynn by using The Transcripts, and the fact no one has been allowed to look at THE DNC SERVER. Not even the FBI.

Flynn was exonerated by THE FBI using the transcripts of the wire tap = Evidence of The Wire Tap.

The DNC Server allegations have never been proven, and the server was never subpoened by even one of our 17 intelligence agencies during The Obama Administration. NOT EVEN THE FBI has been allowed to look at the server = NO EVIDENCE

Then there is Clapper's Statement that there was no Collusion between Russia and the Trump Campaign to influence the election.

You would think Obama would have subpoenaed it, right?
It was a matter of National Security and not one person in our Intelligence Community actually looked at the server.

Are you really this delusional?

Are you one of those people that denied NIXON did anything wrong?

FBI reviewed Flynn’s calls with Russian ambassador but found nothing illicit

Last edited:
[

wallgeneric.jpg

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

You're here and now claiming this is Drumpf's Wall?

BWAAHAHAHAH!!!

That's a partial border fence, and it's been there fore YEARS.

No shit Brown Shirt?

You morons astound me.

Trump is already making Obama look like an amateur and its already getting under Obama's thin skin. I remember Obama's first few weeks in office, when people suggested he was an amateur, Obama threw a hissy fit.

[

DERP.

Eminent domain - Wikipedia

Even for a democrat you are astoundingly fucking stupid.

Oh, and 97% of the land for the wall is ALREADY federally owned.
"Oh, and 97% of the land for the wall is ALREADY federally owned"
Thats one big lie, Einstein- you can do better.

Zat right little Brown Shirt?

federal-lands.jpg

You REALLY are astoundingly fucking stupid.
The Government Accountability Office reports (PDF) that “federal and tribal lands make up 632 miles, or approximately 33 percent, of the nearly 2,000 total border miles.” What of the remaining 66 percent? “Private and state-owned lands constitute the remaining 67 percent of the border, most of which is located in Texas.

Forum List

Back