🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Report: Obama ‘rolled his eyes’ at wiretap claim — and ripped Trump’s failing presidency instead

Who gives a shit about his eye rolling?

Not me.

Ps, you are a dumbass.

do you give a shit about Trumps failed presidency

His presidency hasn't even started, but what I've seen is WINNING.

He's sidelining the disgusting, treasonous and disgusting msm, our jobs market is exploding with non-government jobs for the first time in AGES, our economy is booming.

If that's failure give me 8 more years of failure!

A navy SEAL killed in a failed raid is "winning"? His unconstitutional executive orders are "winning"? Him whining about Arnold Schwarzenegger at a prayer breakfast is "winning"? LOL @ your life if this is your standard of "winning".

Not me.

Ps, you are a dumbass.

You Trump people really are fucking assholes. Without exception. Who cares about it? Apparently you do, dipshit. Thanks for your enlightening comments, genius.

Trump Is Not President!
file.php

Good bye, Barack. It's so awkward when someone doesn't know when it's time to leave.

Actually he already left. January 20 to be exact. Onliest guy who doesn't seem to know that is Rump the Orangatan.

Channeling your inner Charlie Sheen?

Actually the word whining has an H in it.

Not me.

Ps, you are a dumbass.

So failed that we have a terrorist ban, starting the border wall, and a replacement for Obama's fascistcare idiocy.

Obama can only DREAM of that kind of "failure"

It is puzzling how they ate claiming a month and a half in is a failure while he is pushing his agenda along.

I didn't support trump and I can't see any way it's a failure. Made doubly difficult considering that is impossible to tell success or failure in the middle let alone at the beginning of his first term.

I suppose they would have argued lincoln as a failure at the beginning too. But now he is seen as one of the most successful presidents this country had
How is the wall doing?
How is the immigration bill doing
How is the ACA replacement doing
How is job creation doing
The answer to all is failure

Wall Is being built. Was anyone even calling for an immigration bill? Aca replacement, love it or hate it was rolled out two days ago with rand Paul rolling out his alternative. And jobs have been created.

How exactly is any of this a failure? Did you expect it all complete.on day one? How are your expectations reasonable?

Sure he did. This is why he was reading transcripts of the Flynn Wire Tap in the White House as reported by the NYT and WAPO.
Also why he is still in hiding and refusing to answer questions about it.

So post the illegally obtained conversation between Trump and someone.

As you promised.

My security clearance is not high enough to get what the FBI, and Obama was looking at.
Post the evidence on The DNC server that shows "Russian Hacking"
The FBI has not been allowed to look at that.
But they were definitely allowed to look at The Flynn Transcripts.

Are you trying to say Flynn wasn't wire tapped?

Do you drop acid?

There are bread crumbs showing the Russians hacked the DNC server!

{
Another profound revelation is that the CIA can engage in "false flag" cyberattacks which portray Russia as the assailant. Discussing the CIA's Remote Devices Branch's UMBRAGE group, Wikileaks' source notes that it "collects and maintains a substantial library of attack techniques 'stolen' from malware produced in other states including the Russian Federation.

"With UMBRAGE and related projects the CIA cannot only increase its total number of attack types but also misdirect attribution by leaving behind the "fingerprints" of the groups that the attack techniques were stolen from. UMBRAGE components cover keyloggers, password collection, webcam capture, data destruction, persistence, privilege escalation, stealth, anti-virus (PSP) avoidance and survey techniques."

As Kim Dotcom summarizes this finding, "CIA uses techniques to make cyber attacks look like they originated from enemy state. It turns DNC/Russia hack allegation by CIA into a JOKE"

CIA uses techniques to make cyber attacks look like they originated from enemy state. It turns DNC/Russia hack allegation by CIA into a JOKE

— Kim Dotcom (@KimDotcom) March 7, 2017
}

Wikileaks Unveils 'Vault 7': "The Largest Ever Publication Of Confidential CIA Documents"; Another Snowden Emerges | Zero Hedge

Oh, wait...

Standard Disclaimer: The DNC server wasn't actually hacked, that moron Podesta revealed his password, which actually was password. These fascist democrats are pure evil, but dumb as bricks.

Not me.

Ps, you are a dumbass.

So failed that we have a terrorist ban, starting the border wall, and a replacement for Obama's fascistcare idiocy.

It is puzzling how they ate claiming a month and a half in is a failure while he is pushing his agenda along.

I didn't support trump and I can't see any way it's a failure. Made doubly difficult considering that is impossible to tell success or failure in the middle let alone at the beginning of his first term.

I suppose they would have argued lincoln as a failure at the beginning too. But now he is seen as one of the most successful presidents this country had
How is the wall doing?

Wall Is being built. Was anyone even calling for an immigration bill? Aca replacement, love it or hate it was rolled out two days ago with rand Paul rolling out his alternative. And jobs have been created.

How exactly is any of this a failure? Did you expect it all complete.on day one? How are your expectations reasonable?

The wall's being built? Pics? And if it isn't, that's the closest thing to winning he's got. A wall is a fucking ridiculous boondoggle that will do nothing to stem illegal immigration.

Not me.

Ps, you are a dumbass.

How is the wall doing?

The wall will never be built. 2/3 of the land needed is privately owned. That mean the government has to buy it, or get approval to build. This will be tied up in the courts for years.
Trumps immigration bill has been a total failure.
The ACA replacement has also been a failure
Exactly what jobs have been created?

How is the wall doing?

The wall will never be built. 2/3 of the land needed is privately owned. That mean the government has to buy it, or get approval to build. This will be tied up in the courts for years.

I think he's talking about the jobs still being created from the Obama economy.

How is the wall doing?

I think he's talking about the jobs still being created from the Obama economy.
absolutely, no one creates jobs in a few weeks, especially someone who has done nothing to create them

[
Actually he already left. January 20 to be exact. Onliest guy who doesn't seem to know that is Rump the Orangatan.

That's because Obie the Chimp keeps shrieking and flinging feces.

Let me guess, you hypocritical fuck, it's "racist" to call Obie a Chimp, but just good fun for your hate filled ass to call Trump and Orangutan?

Thanks Baghdad Bob - there is no threat of Trump undoing the GLORIOUS LEGACY of your god...

:rofl:

You really are a delusional retard.

Here is a hint, your partisan fantasy is not the equivalent of reality. You truly are mentally ill.

[

Brumblebee wished the wall into the cornfield.

Our snowflakes live in a world where what the wish rather than reality guides their actions.

These Soros Brown Shirts are in fact mentally ill.

[

Our snowflakes live in a world where what the wish rather than reality guides their actions.

How is Trump going to buy up all that land, Einstein?

[

That's because Obie the Chimp keeps shrieking and flinging feces.

Let me guess, you hypocritical fuck, it's "racist" to call Obie a Chimp, but just good fun for your hate filled ass to call Trump and Orangutan?

Thanks Baghdad Bob - there is no threat of Trump undoing the GLORIOUS LEGACY of your god...

:rofl:

You really are a delusional retard.

Here is a hint, your partisan fantasy is not the equivalent of reality. You truly are mentally ill.

So lemme get this straight -----

Cheetos Face can't stop whining about O'bama, making up entire paranoia spy novels on Twitter in complete defiance/ignorance of how the country he's supposed to be in charge of works ----

----- and that makes *me* "mentally ill"?

De Nial is a deep deep river.

[
The wall's being built? Pics? And if it isn't, that's the closest thing to winning he's got. A wall is a fucking ridiculous boondoggle that will do nothing to stem illegal immigration.

You Brown Shirts are mentally ill.

Trump orders construction of border wall, moves to increase deportations - CNNPolitics.com

I have a question for you of the dog squad, are you three all from the Soros youth program? Are you just three socks from the same mental patient? Did you meet at a donkey show in TJ?

What IS the connection between USMB's severely retarded dogs?

Good bye, Barack. It's so awkward when someone doesn't know when it's time to leave.

Really? Why then is he still rolling his eyes at us?

[

You are kind of an idiot. You really know nothing about the border, do you?

[

You Brown Shirts are mentally ill.

Trump orders construction of border wall, moves to increase deportations - CNNPolitics.com

I have a question for you of the dog squad, are you three all from the Soros youth program? Are you just three socks from the same mental patient? Did you meet at a donkey show in TJ?

What IS the connection between USMB's severely retarded dogs?
Maybe you have some photos of the Wall construction to share with us

[

You are kind of an idiot. You really know nothing about the border, do you?
Thats not much of an answer, is it? Now what is there about the border that we need to know or learn?

Sure he did. This is why he was reading transcripts of the Flynn Wire Tap in the White House as reported by the NYT and WAPO.
Also why he is still in hiding and refusing to answer questions about it.

So post the illegally obtained conversation between Trump and someone.

As you promised.

My security clearance is not high enough to get what the FBI, and Obama was looking at.
Post the evidence on The DNC server that shows "Russian Hacking"
The FBI has not been allowed to look at that.
But they were definitely allowed to look at The Flynn Transcripts.

Are you trying to say Flynn wasn't wire tapped?

Do you drop acid?

There are bread crumbs showing the Russians hacked the DNC server!

{
Another profound revelation is that the CIA can engage in "false flag" cyberattacks which portray Russia as the assailant. Discussing the CIA's Remote Devices Branch's UMBRAGE group, Wikileaks' source notes that it "collects and maintains a substantial library of attack techniques 'stolen' from malware produced in other states including the Russian Federation.

"With UMBRAGE and related projects the CIA cannot only increase its total number of attack types but also misdirect attribution by leaving behind the "fingerprints" of the groups that the attack techniques were stolen from. UMBRAGE components cover keyloggers, password collection, webcam capture, data destruction, persistence, privilege escalation, stealth, anti-virus (PSP) avoidance and survey techniques."

As Kim Dotcom summarizes this finding, "CIA uses techniques to make cyber attacks look like they originated from enemy state. It turns DNC/Russia hack allegation by CIA into a JOKE"

CIA uses techniques to make cyber attacks look like they originated from enemy state. It turns DNC/Russia hack allegation by CIA into a JOKE

— Kim Dotcom (@KimDotcom) March 7, 2017
}

Wikileaks Unveils 'Vault 7': "The Largest Ever Publication Of Confidential CIA Documents"; Another Snowden Emerges | Zero Hedge

Oh, wait...

Standard Disclaimer: The DNC server wasn't actually hacked, that moron Podesta revealed his password, which actually was password. These fascist democrats are pure evil, but dumb as bricks.

I work in IT, and I can tell you the overwhelming percentage of spying, leaking information comes from insiders. It's not even close.

[

So lemme get this straight -----

Cheetos Face can't stop whining about O'bama, making up entire paranoia spy novels on Twitter ----
----- and *I'm* the one who's "mentally ill"?

Lemme get this straight;

You have no grip at all on reality, you demand that the partisan fantasy you prefer be accepted as real, and you don't grasp that you're fucking nuts? :lmao:

Dude, you cannot discern your fantasy from reality - yes you are severely mentally ill.

Forum List

Back