Report: one out of five managers won't hire Trump supporters

Do you support telling such people that they are being stupid assholes?

Of course. That’s one of the many options of letting a business know you don’t support their hiring practices.

This is a discussion forum. Will you be supporting me, when liberal trolls justify this behavior, because they believe that conservatives are stupid and evul, or at least, they pretend to believe that?

Who gives a shit what liberal trolls justify. Why waste your time on the unreachable?

I just do. How will you respond when it occurs in the thread?

The same way I have thus far.

Thanks for taking an such interest me. I can’t blame you, I am rather irresistible.

I look forward to it. Perhaps having a liberal voice back me up, might crack the barriers to communication on some of these blind, mad, fools.

Of course. That’s one of the many options of letting a business know you don’t support their hiring practices.

This is a discussion forum. Will you be supporting me, when liberal trolls justify this behavior, because they believe that conservatives are stupid and evul, or at least, they pretend to believe that?

Who gives a shit what liberal trolls justify. Why waste your time on the unreachable?

Thanks for taking an such interest me. I can’t blame you, I am rather irresistible.

I look forward to it. Perhaps having a liberal voice back me up, might crack the barriers to communication on some of these blind, mad, fools.

For what it’s worth: a libertarian voice.

For what it’s worth: a libertarian voice.

I will take what I can get. Who knows, maybe an actual discussion will break out.

.,lm
How awful! Not wanting to hire someone b/c of who or what they are.

Correct. It is terrible. And terribly ironic how lacking in awareness this supposed "liberals" are.

I would never run my business in this fashion and likely wouldn’t give one my money either as a result of such a policy. It’s a foolish practice, but it’s not my business decision to make.

Doesn't mean real people won't suffer real pain because of it.
Like the LGBTQ people...when they are discriminated against?

.,lm

Correct. It is terrible. And terribly ironic how lacking in awareness this supposed "liberals" are.

I would never run my business in this fashion and likely wouldn’t give one my money either as a result of such a policy. It’s a foolish practice, but it’s not my business decision to make.

Like the LGBTQ people...when they are discriminated against?

Are you here to change the subject away from the OP to defend the discrimination you support?

Of course it doesn’t. It’s unkind, unfair, and unethical, but I don’t believe many states cover political views in anti-discrimination laws.

No one is going to justify the behavior and I don't believe you have had lots of employers tell you the same. All you've done so far in this thread is talk about how evil liberals are, unfairly put words in their mouths and ideas in their heads that were never there, and in essence, create a whiny troll thread to get the stupider conservatards here all worked up over PROPAGANDA.

Keep up the good work dividing us further, Correll. You're doing a great job; I'm just not buying.

Of course it doesn’t. It’s unkind, unfair, and unethical, but I don’t believe many states cover political views in anti-discrimination laws.

No one is going to justify the behavior and I don't believe you have had lots of employers tell you the same. All you've done so far in this thread is talk about how evil liberals are, unfairly put words in their mouths and ideas in their heads that were never there, and in essence, create a whiny troll thread to get the stupider conservatards here all worked up over PROPAGANDA.

Keep up the good work dividing us further, Correll. You're doing a great job; I'm just not buying.

The op claims that one in five managers DO this behavior.

Roughly one in four Americans identify as liberal.

So it sounds like the vast majority of liberal managers DO this behavior.

They might not honestly defend this behavior. But they will do shit like minimize it, attack the messenger, deflect, ect.

THe behavior is the problem. My talking about it is not.

You came here to attack me, not the behavior.

Did you do that to deflect FROM the behavior?

Hey, you complain that my talking about it is divisive.

HOw divisive is it to discriminate in hiring against a certain group? Taking jobs and promotions away from people that deserve them, costing them money, and opportunities.

Yet those liberals are in charge of hiring. If you paid more attention to your work instead of shouting "rush is right" and pointing at your dumb red hat all day, you might work your way up to that position too.

Nope, No pretending. You really are stupid and evil, and a bad speller too.

Yet those liberals are in charge of hiring. If you paid more attention to your work instead of shouting "rush is right" and pointing at your dumb red hat all day, you might work your way up to that position too.

Funny. Old lady was claiming that no one would come into the thread and defend the discrimination.

I said that they would. That they might not honestly do so, but that they would deflect, minimize and distract.

Launching a personal attack on me, instead of addressing the discrimination is a perfect example of what I am talking about.

Thanks for demonstrating that you libs are as vile and disgusting people as I said.

Dude. THanks for making my point. Are you really so stupid that you don't realize you just did that?

How ironic.

Funny. Old lady was claiming that no one would come into the thread and defend the discrimination.

I said that they would. That they might not honestly do so, but that they would deflect, minimize and distract.

Launching a personal attack on me, instead of addressing the discrimination is a perfect example of what I am talking about.

Thanks for demonstrating that you libs are as vile and disgusting people as I said.

Quit whining. You are not being discriminated against. This particular whine is as dumb as you complaining that the news says bad stuff about trump. I thought the right believed in advancing through your own efforts, you big baby.

Dude. THanks for making my point. Are you really so stupid that you don't realize you just did that?

How ironic.

Sorry buddie, but you gave up the right to play the poor me card a long time ago.

Report: one out of five managers won't hire Trump supporters

Well would you?
These are the most ignorant people on earth to be taken again and again by a con artist. These are people who believe education is bad for America. These are people who believe in magic over science. These are people who believe the only people who deserve help are needy billionaires.

And the worst part about it is since they vote for Trump they have his same exact morals and values and see him as a role model for their children. I wouldn’t hire them either.

They might not honestly defend this behavior. But they will do shit like minimize it, attack the messenger, deflect, ect.

HOw divisive is it to discriminate in hiring against a certain group? Taking jobs and promotions away from people that deserve them, costing them money, and opportunities.
I am talking about the behavior--I said I don't believe it. You can say "Yeah, they may say they don't do that but you know they do it anyway." I don't believe that either. You are making shit up based on a badly designed poll.
Where are you getting this notion that 80% of American businesses are leftist? Have you completely lost your mind? I'm gonna throw you in the playpen with Dale if you keep this shit up.
This is a losing argument. Propaganda only.

Any way you slice it these hiring practices are unfair and unethical. Not wanting to hire people just for who they are is mean-spirited. Besides, it’s a pretty foolish to view people in such myopic ways.

Quit whining. You are not being discriminated against. This particular whine is as dumb as you complaining that the news says bad stuff about trump. I thought the right believed in advancing through your own efforts, you big baby.

ONe in five managers will not hire Trump supporters, based not on their qualifications for the job, but based on the managers' political biases.

That is you and people like you, being fucking assholes, and fucking good people for no reason.

That you defend that behavior, is just you being a bigot and an asshole.

How ironic.

Sorry buddie, but you gave up the right to play the poor me card a long time ago.

It is telling that you think that for some reason, I do not have the right to complaint about discrimination aimed at me and mine.

You are a bigot and an asshole.

I am talking about the behavior--I said I don't believe it. You can say "Yeah, they may say they don't do that but you know they do it anyway." I don't believe that either. You are making shit up based on a badly designed poll.
Where are you getting this notion that 80% of American businesses are leftist? Have you completely lost your mind? I'm gonna throw you in the playpen with Dale if you keep this shit up.
This is a losing argument. Propaganda only.

Nothing I said, implied in any way that 80% of American businesses are leftists. Try to be less partisan.

Have noticed Bulldog here, doing what you said no one would do?

Forum List

Back