Report: Trump Furious As Would-Be Assassin Fired Gun Right During His Backswing

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
Sports·Sep 15, 2024 · BabylonBee.com
Click here to view this article with reduced ads.

1726511351642.png

MAR-A-LAGO, FL — Former President Trump was reportedly furious at today's would-be assassin for rudely opening fire right in the middle of his backswing.

"Assassins these days, they have no manners, it's terrible," said a clearly irritated Trump. "They have no respect for the game."

According to sources, Trump had just started his backswing when the potential assassin's AK-47 began firing, completely throwing off the swing's rhythm. "Reassure the people that I still hit an excellent ball, pin high," said Trump. "In times like these, America needs to know that I hit a beautiful draw, really a gorgeous draw, to about twelve feet out for birdie -- with the ball sitting below the hole, just like I planned. I could take a mulligan, totally legal when people try to kill you, but I'm not going to."

At publishing time, the Trump campaign had issued a statement assuring Americans that he had sunk the birdie putt despite three more assassins lobbing grenades at him while he putted.

Sports·Sep 15, 2024 · BabylonBee.com
Click here to view this article with reduced ads.

View attachment 1013216

MAR-A-LAGO, FL — Former President Trump was reportedly furious at today's would-be assassin for rudely opening fire right in the middle of his backswing.

"Assassins these days, they have no manners, it's terrible," said a clearly irritated Trump. "They have no respect for the game."

According to sources, Trump had just started his backswing when the potential assassin's AK-47 began firing, completely throwing off the swing's rhythm. "Reassure the people that I still hit an excellent ball, pin high," said Trump. "In times like these, America needs to know that I hit a beautiful draw, really a gorgeous draw, to about twelve feet out for birdie -- with the ball sitting below the hole, just like I planned. I could take a mulligan, totally legal when people try to kill you, but I'm not going to."

At publishing time, the Trump campaign had issued a statement assuring Americans that he had sunk the birdie putt despite three more assassins lobbing grenades at him while he putted.
Cute. A right wing Onion. Reminds me of Fox News.

Forum List

Back