NVDA is now at $108

I bought NVDA on the 3rd at $108. I’m up 10% in just over a week.
Good work. This is the second time in the past two months that it went down to 100 and then shot up about 10 to 30%. Last time it went down to 100 up to 133 and back down to 100 and now it’s at about 120. I don’t know if it’s going to repeat this process or if it’s gonna keep going up maybe hit 150 by years end ?

I don’t know what the future of the stock as I’m not an expert. But I do know it’s a very strong stock and has a strong buy rating on Robinhood.

I owned quite a bit of Nvidia I paid about 132 a share for back in June. Sold it at 127 as I was worried then. Probably made a mistake.

im now into AMD and snowflake both tech stocks…. They lost quite a bit of value about three weeks ago, but I held onto them thankfully they’ve recovered most of the loss. Let’s see what happens in the future future.

Good work. This is the second time in the past two months that it went down to 100 and then shot up about 10 to 30%. Last time it went down to 100 up to 133 and back down to 100 and now it’s at about 120. I don’t know if it’s going to repeat this process or if it’s gonna keep going up maybe hit 150 by years end ?

I don’t know what the future of the stock as I’m not an expert. But I do know it’s a very strong stock and has a strong buy rating on Robinhood.

I owned quite a bit of Nvidia I paid about 132 a share for back in June. Sold it at 127 as I was worried then. Probably made a mistake.

im now into AMD and snowflake both tech stocks…. They lost quite a bit of value about three weeks ago, but I held onto them thankfully they’ve recovered most of the loss. Let’s see what happens in the future future.
I was almost going to buy calls on NVDA when it hit 108, and I could have really cleaned up, but I’ve learned that getting BOTH the direction AND timing correct is tricky. So, I just went with direction. (Up.) I think it’s a great stock for the long run, and I’ll buy more if we see another drop.

That said, I’m nervous about the election and what will happen if Kamala wins and she raises corporate taxes. That’s a killer for stock values. So I’ve moved to a lot more of a cash position that I usually have.

I know nothing about AMD, but I’m tech-heavy via my ETFS and mutual funds. Thus, a buffer with the cash.

Forum List

Back