Earpiece Company CONFIRMS Kamala Debate Earrings 'Look Like Our Product!' Offer Earpiece To Trump

Lets see. Do i believe MAGA that ABC cheated in an attempt to make Camel Toe Harris look better? Or, do i believe that ABC didnt give questions ahead of the debate to make it fair and balanced?

I choose, ABC cheated.

MSN

View attachment 1010957
As if any of the topics chosen by the moderators were not anticipated by everyone...

What you saw, was being young, sharp, and prepared vs. a candidate too arrogant and over confident in his own (aging) smarts....to bother preparing for all that could be asked, and said....

Even if the moderators hadn't fact checked him, Trump was out of his league, and once again....unprepared, and he was very unfocused on what he needed to accomplish in this debate.

Lol, no. He just lost.

Pretty much everyone but some delusional MAGAts agrees.

They agree as well, they just lack the balls to say so.

Every thread about earrings or the mods being mean to Trump is an admission that he lost.

You never hear the winning football team whine about the Refs or the winning baseball team whine about the Umps

Kamala couldn’t even win an interview. She needed Walz to help her with the big questions. She has only done that one interview for that very reason.

There is none so stupid as a right winger who refuses to accept that Trump lost the debate to someone he claimed wasn't that bright. If he can't beat a "low IQ DEI" candidate in a debate, what does that say about Trump?
When is Kamala’s next interview?

As if any of the topics chosen by the moderators were not anticipated by everyone...

What you saw, was being young, sharp, and prepared vs. a candidate too arrogant and over confident in his own (aging) smarts....to bother preparing for all that could be asked, and said....

Even if the moderators hadn't fact checked him, Trump was out of his league, and once again....unprepared, and he was very unfocused on what he needed to accomplish in this debate.
I heard Harris was "prepped' or what others would call studying and preparing.

Candidates and presidents have been doing that for decades. That's where such memorable lines come from.
Like anticipating Mondale's attack on Ronald Reagan's age, Reagan told him that he wouldn't hold Mondale's youth and inexperience against him.

Go fix your shithole country, KKKanadian vermin shit. Nobody here gives a shit about your insane posts.

You must be projecting FuckBoi. You don't post anything but lies and demands for links you never read. There's nothing to your posts at all. Stop wasting other people's time with your off-topic drivel.

Harris handed Trump's ass to him on a plate, after claiming she's a "low IQ individual". If Trump can't beat a "low IQ individual" in a debate, what does that say about Trump's IQ.

Only an idiot denigrates their opponent's intellect. That's because if you win the debate, so what? The opposition wasn't that smart so you SHOULD be able to do it. And conversely, if your lose to someone who isn't that smart, what does that say about YOU. It's a lose/lose for Trump.

But keep embracing the loser. He's your kinda guy!!!

As Trump says about everything. The only way he can lose, is if somebody cheats, or the system is rigged.

But Trump LIES about everything. Trump has never WON an election. He didn't even "win" the popular vote for the Republican Party nomination in 2016. He only got 44% of the Republican vote, even with candidates dropping out after every primary. 56% of Republican voters voted for someone else.

Trump the popular vote in 2016, the House in 2018, and the White House and Senate in 2020. The "Red Wave" in 2022 was barely a trickle and the GOP barely won the House, and have been flailing around and doing nothing since they did, except try to impeach Hunter Biden, and fight over who's Speaker.

Still trying to use that debunked line? Nothing says how desperate you are than using this line which didn't work when you tried it before.

POLICY MAN!!!! That's what matters and Trump doesn't have any.
So, so don’t know when her next interview is then?

Yeah “policy”. I’m sure Kamala had you when she promised free sex change operations for illegal immigrants.

Promoting the people who got us funding two wars, unchecked illegal immigration and food and gas prices through the roof is exactly the kind of “policy” we need…..

You must be projecting FuckBoi. You don't post anything but lies and demands for links you never read. There's nothing to your posts at all. Stop wasting other people's time with your off-topic drivel.
I don't post here often, but I see Nostra hasn't changed a bit over the years.

Forum List

Back