🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Reporter grabbed Trump first. Secret Service confirms. Ordered back. Did not comply! Whoa.

When you see a murderous liberal about to pounce you should do what, lie down and play dead?
where's that seventy eight year old guy when you need him.
upload_2016-3-29_20-1-53.jpeg

That line of reasoning might have held up if they didn't have the video evidence already.

Nothing in the video shows her grabbing Trump, but it DOES show her being pulled back by the dude in question.

Funniest thing about it? It was Trump's own security video that shows she was grabbed.

How does the video show that she wasn't ordered to keep her distance?

We kept telling you those Breitbart people were evil and can't be trusted.

Keep that in mind the next time you link to Breitbart.

Trumps manager is not SS . Who is he to manhandle this woman . If SS wasn't bothered why was he ?

He didn't manhandle her. And I'm dying to find out how her bruises showed up on her lower arm in the picture she tweeted when clearly he held her by her upper arm for fleeting second.

Fields is going to have a real problem with all her tweets which contradict the videos and the stills.

I can't wait for the explanations by the reporter. Oh and the SS has backed Corey.

:lol:

How does that work when Donald already claimed he didn't see anything or know what happened and the video confirms he was unaware?

Hello?

He really wasn't paying attention at the time. Now that he has repeatedly reviewed the video it's very clear she had broken past the SS. And they verify it. She was warned. And she did have something in her hand.

And I do believe that those that rushed to judgement are going to have more than a few eggs on their faces.

"Crucially, DailyMail.com has now established from a member of Trump’s Secret Service detail that in the process, she touched Trump twice and was warned by agents to stop."

Read more: The video of Trump campaign manager assaulting reporter is ridiculous
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

That line of reasoning might have held up if they didn't have the video evidence already.

Nothing in the video shows her grabbing Trump, but it DOES show her being pulled back by the dude in question.

Funniest thing about it? It was Trump's own security video that shows she was grabbed.

She lied about what happened and she changed her story after Trump supplied those videos.
Nice try.

Ok just breaking. The key is she had been told crossed in between agents and Trump after being told not to.

Can I press charges?' Trump's fury as campaign manager is charged with battery of reporter who The Donald says GRABBED him first and member of his Secret Service detail backs him up
  • Donald Trump's campaign manager Corey Lewandowski was charged in Florida with simple battery
  • The charge stems from a March 8 incident in which now former Breitbart reporter Michelle Fields approached Trump to ask a question
  • Lewandowski allegedly grabbed Fields' arm leaving bruises and she filed a police report three days later
  • A Secret Service source told Dailymail.com 'she crossed in between agents and our protectee after being told not to'
  • Trump said that he was grabbed by Fields and that Lewandowski will be 'exonerated'
Trump defends campaign manager charged for bruising a reporter

Wow! This 'breaking news' is really important, amirite!?! I suppose I should be more aware of these groundbreaking pivotal issues by staying tuned for more season one of "Who Want's to be America's Top President"!

...Or, perhaps the folks that obsess over nonsense like this are just fucking idiots.

You do understand who started all this bullshit right?

Trumps manager is not SS . Who is he to manhandle this woman . If SS wasn't bothered why was he ?

He didn't manhandle her. And I'm dying to find out how her bruises showed up on her lower arm in the picture she tweeted when clearly he held her by her upper arm for fleeting second.

Fields is going to have a real problem with all her tweets which contradict the videos and the stills.

I can't wait for the explanations by the reporter. Oh and the SS has backed Corey.

:lol:

Good catch.

Reporter grabbed Trump first. Secret Service confirms. Ordered back. Did not comply! Whoa.

Does not pass the sniff test. If the Secret Service saw someone grabbing Trump and ordered her back, then it would be their job to make her, not the campaign manager. No such thing occurred.

The video does not back up this version at all. You can see the campaign manager saw her at a distance as she was asking Trump a question and moved in on her. She was holding a recording device when he yanked her off balance.

Does not pass the sniff test. If the Secret Service saw someone grabbing Trump and ordered her back, then it would be their job to make her, not the campaign manager. No such thing occurred.

The video does not back up this version at all. You can see the campaign manager saw her at a distance as she was asking Trump a question and moved in on her. She was holding a recording device when he yanked her off balance.

The video didnt back up her version. Which of course she changed once she realized Trump had it on video.

The video didnt back up her version. Which of course she changed once she realized Trump had it on video.
The video does back her up. She was grabbed and yanked off balance by the creep.

How does that work when Donald already claimed he didn't see anything or know what happened and the video confirms he was unaware?

Hello?

He really wasn't paying attention at the time. Now that he has repeatedly reviewed the video it's very clear she had broken past the SS. And they verify it. She was warned. And she did have something in her hand.

And I do believe that those that rushed to judgement are going to have more than a few eggs on their faces.

"Crucially, DailyMail.com has now established from a member of Trump’s Secret Service detail that in the process, she touched Trump twice and was warned by agents to stop."

Read more: The video of Trump campaign manager assaulting reporter is ridiculous
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

He has to see a video to know she grabbed him? How does the video help him realize that when she didn't grab him in the video?

Go bitch at the Secret Service and tell them they have it wrong. And she never ever was off balance. Not once. Not even flustered. Then she turns into a mega lying drama queen.

She's going to have an interesting time up and coming.

"Trump acknowledged the question, but before he could answer I was jolted backwards. Someone had grabbed me tightly by the arm and yanked me down. I almost fell to the ground, but was able to maintain my balance. Nonetheless, I was shaken... Campaign managers aren’t supposed to try to forcefully throw reporters to the ground, no matter the circumstance.

Obviously, that was a complete lie.
The video released today shows she did not even flinch and her facial expression never changed."

Wow! TRUMP Destroys LIAR, HOAXER Michelle Fields at Wisconsin Rally (VIDEO) - The Gateway Pundit

BTW he didn't manhandle her because the bruises aren't where he manhandled her???

That's about as logical as the drug dealer who wanted us to argue that the police were lying because the baggies were green and not blue. And yes he really wanted that

Go bitch at the Secret Service and tell them they have it wrong. And she never ever was off balance. Not once. Not even flustered. Then she turns into a mega lying drama queen.

She's going to have an interesting time up and coming.

"Trump acknowledged the question, but before he could answer I was jolted backwards. Someone had grabbed me tightly by the arm and yanked me down. I almost fell to the ground, but was able to maintain my balance. Nonetheless, I was shaken... Campaign managers aren’t supposed to try to forcefully throw reporters to the ground, no matter the circumstance.

Obviously, that was a complete lie.
The video released today shows she did not even flinch and her facial expression never changed."

Wow! TRUMP Destroys LIAR, HOAXER Michelle Fields at Wisconsin Rally (VIDEO) - The Gateway Pundit

Funny, the video disagrees

Her credibility is at stake.

"Fields will also find her own credibility under question as elements of the surveillance video disagree with her written account of the incident.

'Trump acknowledged the question, but before he could answer I was jolted backwards. Someone had grabbed me tightly by the arm and yanked me down. I almost fell to the ground but was able to maintain my balance. Nonetheless, I was shaken,' she wrote on the Breitbart site afterward.

The video appears to show Lewandowski grasping Fields on the upper arm and pulling her laterally, but there is no indication she was pulled downward or had trouble staying on her feet."

Trump defends campaign manager charged for bruising a reporter
Grasping at straws but that's what lawyers do.

This thugish behavior reminds me of kwami kilpatrick in Detroit. He had thug security too. So did hitler

Forum List

Back