🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Reporter grabbed Trump first. Secret Service confirms. Ordered back. Did not comply! Whoa.

Ok just breaking. The key is she had been told crossed in between agents and Trump after being told not to.

Can I press charges?' Trump's fury as campaign manager is charged with battery of reporter who The Donald says GRABBED him first and member of his Secret Service detail backs him up
  • Donald Trump's campaign manager Corey Lewandowski was charged in Florida with simple battery
  • The charge stems from a March 8 incident in which now former Breitbart reporter Michelle Fields approached Trump to ask a question
  • Lewandowski allegedly grabbed Fields' arm leaving bruises and she filed a police report three days later
  • A Secret Service source told Dailymail.com 'she crossed in between agents and our protectee after being told not to'
  • Trump said that he was grabbed by Fields and that Lewandowski will be 'exonerated'
Trump defends campaign manager charged for bruising a reporter

grabbed him twice according to the secret service

in the video you can see him pull his arm away in defensive posture

according to the law in Florida simply touching someone is assault
Why is it always in Flor-i-duh.

How did Trump put it?

"I could shoot somebody and not lose voters."

lol, yes, you could, Donald.

Liberal are getting scared. The Americans are finally fighting back against their ignorance, they have basically had enough.
If an when Trump wins, their foolish ways of life are going to end quickly, And they have no idea how to live in a society where personal responsibility is a requirement to success.

The level of desperation on behalf of the demicans, republicrats and the left wing media who hates everything Trump has reached a new low.

What a bunch of disgraceful hypocrites.

The funny thing are the sheep who think this is a big deal and act all offended by this nonstory.

:laugh:

That line of reasoning might have held up if they didn't have the video evidence already.

Nothing in the video shows her grabbing Trump, but it DOES show her being pulled back by the dude in question.

Funniest thing about it? It was Trump's own security video that shows she was grabbed.
Liar!

Ok just breaking. The key is she had been told crossed in between agents and Trump after being told not to.

Can I press charges?' Trump's fury as campaign manager is charged with battery of reporter who The Donald says GRABBED him first and member of his Secret Service detail backs him up
  • Donald Trump's campaign manager Corey Lewandowski was charged in Florida with simple battery
  • The charge stems from a March 8 incident in which now former Breitbart reporter Michelle Fields approached Trump to ask a question
  • Lewandowski allegedly grabbed Fields' arm leaving bruises and she filed a police report three days later
  • A Secret Service source told Dailymail.com 'she crossed in between agents and our protectee after being told not to'
  • Trump said that he was grabbed by Fields and that Lewandowski will be 'exonerated'

grabbed him twice according to the secret service

in the video you can see him pull his arm away in defensive posture

according to the law in Florida simply touching someone is assault
Why is it always in Flor-i-duh.

yeah good question

i figured, the press is always dying to be in the news.

Apparently once she claimed that Allan West harassed her and then gave it up.

I heard this morning on FBN that this lady had claimed that a NYPD officer pushed her down when she was out and about
during the Occupy Wall Street protest...

So we have that on the table.
This lady always seems to be in the middle of something.
A little bit of a history of violence it would seem.

yeah she also claimed that she was almost pulled to the floor

--LOL

Proof!

"""Speaking on condition of anonymity, a member of Trump's U.S. Secret Service detail told...."

What b.s. If this is true, it will be corroborated by the Secret Service publicly, not anonymously to a London yellow tabloid that has as much cred as The Enquirer does here.

Proof!

"""Speaking on condition of anonymity, a member of Trump's U.S. Secret Service detail told...."

What b.s. If this is true, it will be corroborated by the Secret Service publicly, not anonymously to a London yellow tabloid that has as much cred as The Enquirer does here.

Considering Trump said last week he didn't see or know. Anything about it and now he is claiming that she grabbed him, do you really think the secret service will be publically verifying it.

i figured, the press is always dying to be in the news.

Apparently once she claimed that Allan West harassed her and then gave it up.

I heard this morning on FBN that this lady had claimed that a NYPD officer pushed her down when she was out and about
during the Occupy Wall Street protest...

So we have that on the table.
This lady always seems to be in the middle of something.
A little bit of a history of violence it would seem.
good find. i found this during occupy. very aggressive people they can be.

i think this is when people started listening to obama badmouthing the police.

Last edited:

Proof!

Look at stills.

She's pushed past the agents. She is inches away from him. Corey barely touches her and then her lie of almost falling down and being shaken up is blown out of the water by the stills.

She's toast. Caught in a mega lie. Stills are from Mother Jones. Now if you don't like the proof come back at me with something and link it.

blog_lewandowski_fields_security_camera.jpg

http://www.motherjones.com/files/blog_lewandowski_fields_security_camera.jpg

Imagine how the Secret Service will deal with assholes when it's President Trump they are protecting! What you're bitching about just now will seem so much like something you'd prefer to get back to.....

She was well behind Trump by the time the perv grabbed her.

Baloney. #3 tells it all. Oh and is Huma a perv for shoving a lady who wanted to hug Hillary ? Both this reporter and that lady were out of line with the candidates. And Huma and Corey had every right to remove those people.

And frankly these two examples are bloody lucky they weren't handled by the Secret Service.

Here's the frame-by-frame footage of Trump's campaign manager grabbing Michelle Fields

She was well behind Trump by the time the perv grabbed her.

Baloney. #3 tells it all. Oh and is Huma a perv for shoving a lady who wanted to hug Hillary ? Both this reporter and that lady were out of line with the candidates. And Huma and Corey had every right to remove those people.

And frankly these two examples are bloody lucky they weren't handled by the Secret Service.

Here's the frame-by-frame footage of Trump's campaign manager grabbing Michelle Fields

And frame 4 proves what I said.

Forum List

Back