🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Reporter grabbed Trump first. Secret Service confirms. Ordered back. Did not comply! Whoa.

She was well behind Trump by the time the perv grabbed her.

Baloney. #3 tells it all. Oh and is Huma a perv for shoving a lady who wanted to hug Hillary ? Both this reporter and that lady were out of line with the candidates. And Huma and Corey had every right to remove those people.

And frankly these two examples are bloody lucky they weren't handled by the Secret Service.

blog_lewandowski_fields_security_camera.jpg

Here's the frame-by-frame footage of Trump's campaign manager grabbing Michelle Fields

And frame 4 proves what I said.

The play was in motion. We're talking split seconds here. Trump was not a foot ball field away. Give it up. Bitch is busted especially in #6. Claiming she was almost pushed over.

Ok just breaking. The key is she had been told crossed in between agents and Trump after being told not to.

Can I press charges?' Trump's fury as campaign manager is charged with battery of reporter who The Donald says GRABBED him first and member of his Secret Service detail backs him up
  • Donald Trump's campaign manager Corey Lewandowski was charged in Florida with simple battery
  • The charge stems from a March 8 incident in which now former Breitbart reporter Michelle Fields approached Trump to ask a question
  • Lewandowski allegedly grabbed Fields' arm leaving bruises and she filed a police report three days later
  • A Secret Service source told Dailymail.com 'she crossed in between agents and our protectee after being told not to'
  • Trump said that he was grabbed by Fields and that Lewandowski will be 'exonerated'
Trump defends campaign manager charged for bruising a reporter
It's amazing the lengths you people go to examining and defending the nuance of violence at Trump rallies. Why can't you put that kind of critical thought to anything else? You can't ever put ANY blame on the Trump supporters. It's kind of pathetic.

Ok just breaking. The key is she had been told crossed in between agents and Trump after being told not to.

Can I press charges?' Trump's fury as campaign manager is charged with battery of reporter who The Donald says GRABBED him first and member of his Secret Service detail backs him up
  • Donald Trump's campaign manager Corey Lewandowski was charged in Florida with simple battery
  • The charge stems from a March 8 incident in which now former Breitbart reporter Michelle Fields approached Trump to ask a question
  • Lewandowski allegedly grabbed Fields' arm leaving bruises and she filed a police report three days later
  • A Secret Service source told Dailymail.com 'she crossed in between agents and our protectee after being told not to'
  • Trump said that he was grabbed by Fields and that Lewandowski will be 'exonerated'
Remarkable, but not surprising, the extent to which the right will go to excuse the bad behavior of their own – the blind partisan right, indeed.

Oh yeah. Want to show me your posts condemning what Huma did? Hey. Go for it.

NO TOUCHING: Huma Abedin caught on camera shoving a woman away who tries to give her a hug and then uttering a few stern words before walking away
  • Huma Abedin was caught on camera shoving a woman after Thursday night's Democratic debate
  • The unidentified woman shook Hillary's hand and then went to hug Huma, who seemed upset and later said some stern words to the individual
  • The recipient of Huma's shove seemed stunned and a bit embarrassed after the failed greeting

Read more: Huma Abedin caught on camera shoving woman who tried to hug her
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
You're deflecting from your own thread? :eusa_doh:

Holyfuckingshit! :eusa_doh:

photo-1.jpg

It's amazing the lengths you people go to examining and defending the nuance of violence at Trump rallies. Why can't you put that kind of critical thought to anything else? You can't ever put ANY blame on the Trump supporters. It's kind of pathetic.
let me ask you this. if libdems hadn't infiltrated Trump rallies, would those incidences have occurred.

i harken back to the aggressive nature of protesters at those rallies, and occupy wall street, and some al sharpen causes.

Forum List

Back