🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Reporter grabbed Trump first. Secret Service confirms. Ordered back. Did not comply! Whoa.

Trump is going to win another one, you have to figure the anti-trump camp is getting tired of losing every battle by now. :laugh:

Trump is going to win another one, you have to figure the anti-trump camp is getting tired of losing every battle by now. :laugh:

You can have this one if you win it. I don't care about it. We will take the battle next Tuesday

Reporter grabbed Trump first. Secret Service confirms. Ordered back. Did not comply! Whoa.

Does not pass the sniff test. If the Secret Service saw someone grabbing Trump and ordered her back, then it would be their job to make her, not the campaign manager. No such thing occurred.

The video does not back up this version at all. You can see the campaign manager saw her at a distance as she was asking Trump a question and moved in on her. She was holding a recording device when he yanked her off balance.

Go bitch at the Secret Service and tell them they have it wrong. And she never ever was off balance. Not once. Not even flustered. Then she turns into a mega lying drama queen.

She's going to have an interesting time up and coming.

"Trump acknowledged the question, but before he could answer I was jolted backwards. Someone had grabbed me tightly by the arm and yanked me down. I almost fell to the ground, but was able to maintain my balance. Nonetheless, I was shaken... Campaign managers aren’t supposed to try to forcefully throw reporters to the ground, no matter the circumstance.

Obviously, that was a complete lie.
The video released today shows she did not even flinch and her facial expression never changed."

Wow! TRUMP Destroys LIAR, HOAXER Michelle Fields at Wisconsin Rally (VIDEO) - The Gateway Pundit

Funny, the video disagrees

Show me the stills of it. I can't find them. On the other hand I just nailed the sequence at Mother Jones.

Hehehehe.

Last edited:
Okey dokey. Where did she fall down?

Or even come close to falling down?

This sequence is at Mother Jones. Anti Trump. Where did he man handle her? Rough her up?

blog_lewandowski_fields_security_camera.jpg

http://www.motherjones.com/files/blog_lewandowski_fields_security_camera.jpg

Does not pass the sniff test. If the Secret Service saw someone grabbing Trump and ordered her back, then it would be their job to make her, not the campaign manager. No such thing occurred.

The video does not back up this version at all. You can see the campaign manager saw her at a distance as she was asking Trump a question and moved in on her. She was holding a recording device when he yanked her off balance.

The video didnt back up her version. Which of course she changed once she realized Trump had it on video.
The video does back her up. She was grabbed and yanked off balance by the creep.

Sorry it just doesnt.
And the fact that she changed her story when Trump released the video tells me all I need to know.

BTW he didn't manhandle her because the bruises aren't where he manhandled her???

That's about as logical as the drug dealer who wanted us to argue that the police were lying because the baggies were green and not blue. And yes he really wanted that

The video clearly shows her be held by the upper arm.
Why are the bruises on her forearm?

Looks like a whole lot of nothing to me but of course the press will try to make it look like a whole lot of something. The press is busy trying to make the news, not report it.

Guess reporters think rules don't apply to them and they can do whatever they want for that interview.

The SS already cleared Trump so guess this one will go nowhere. Of course the next bit of staged news might be on the horizon.

And once again America abounds in faux outrage as another non-story "breaks".
He merely held her arm in no more force than it takes to turn a standing person.
Just another distraction...too bad Americans don't pay this much attention to reality.

Okey dokey. Where did she fall down?

Or even come close to falling down?

This sequence is at Mother Jones. Anti Trump. Where did he man handle her? Rough her up?

blog_lewandowski_fields_security_camera.jpg

http://www.motherjones.com/files/blog_lewandowski_fields_security_camera.jpg

lol thank you! this girl was never manhandled, assaulted, or roughed up. He simply moved her to the side to separate her from Trump She really looks in pain in that picture 6 doesn't she!. Should the campaign manager be doing this probably not and thats on secret service, but at this point Trump was not making himself available to the press at that time and she went rogue.

the solution is simple. eliminate the media from Trump's entire day, deny access, never talk to the press, you know, like hillary.

Ok just breaking. The key is she had been told crossed in between agents and Trump after being told not to.

Can I press charges?' Trump's fury as campaign manager is charged with battery of reporter who The Donald says GRABBED him first and member of his Secret Service detail backs him up
  • Donald Trump's campaign manager Corey Lewandowski was charged in Florida with simple battery
  • The charge stems from a March 8 incident in which now former Breitbart reporter Michelle Fields approached Trump to ask a question
  • Lewandowski allegedly grabbed Fields' arm leaving bruises and she filed a police report three days later
  • A Secret Service source told Dailymail.com 'she crossed in between agents and our protectee after being told not to'
  • Trump said that he was grabbed by Fields and that Lewandowski will be 'exonerated'
Trump defends campaign manager charged for bruising a reporter

grabbed him twice according to the secret service

in the video you can see him pull his arm away in defensive posture

according to the law in Florida simply touching someone is assault

Nothing in the video shows her grabbing Trump, but it DOES show her being pulled back by the dude in question.

Actually the video shows The Donald pulling his arm away because the troll grabbed it as her accomplice, the fat douchebag with a beard and goofy glasses tried to distract his campaign manager.

the fat douche should be charged with accessory to the crime

Ok just breaking. The key is she had been told crossed in between agents and Trump after being told not to.

Can I press charges?' Trump's fury as campaign manager is charged with battery of reporter who The Donald says GRABBED him first and member of his Secret Service detail backs him up
  • Donald Trump's campaign manager Corey Lewandowski was charged in Florida with simple battery
  • The charge stems from a March 8 incident in which now former Breitbart reporter Michelle Fields approached Trump to ask a question
  • Lewandowski allegedly grabbed Fields' arm leaving bruises and she filed a police report three days later
  • A Secret Service source told Dailymail.com 'she crossed in between agents and our protectee after being told not to'
  • Trump said that he was grabbed by Fields and that Lewandowski will be 'exonerated'
Trump defends campaign manager charged for bruising a reporter

grabbed him twice according to the secret service

in the video you can see him pull his arm away in defensive posture

according to the law in Florida simply touching someone is assault
she was trying to grab his package maybe. she has small arms.

Nothing in the video shows her grabbing Trump, but it DOES show her being pulled back by the dude in question.

Actually the video shows The Donald pulling his arm away because the troll grabbed it as her accomplice, the fat douchebag with a beard and goofy glasses tried to distract his campaign manager.

the fat douche should be charged with accessory to the crime
that makes me smile everytime.

i figured, the press is always dying to be in the news.

Apparently once she claimed that Allan West harassed her and then gave it up.

I heard this morning on FBN that this lady had claimed that a NYPD officer pushed her down when she was out and about
during the Occupy Wall Street protest...

So we have that on the table.
This lady always seems to be in the middle of something.
A little bit of a history of violence it would seem.

Holly crap, he grabbed her arm, WTF is the big deal? Clearly on the video, it wasn't a big deal or even close to a take down as first reported. Funny how that changed after the video emerged. By next week I assume he will be charged with attempted rape.

That line of reasoning might have held up if they didn't have the video evidence already.

Funniest thing about it? It was Trump's own security video that shows she was grabbed.
The video shows her being grabbed by the upper arm....not the forearm where the alleged bruise was located. The video also shows she reached out with her hand and Trump pulling away.

Forum List

Back