Reporter to Biden: Make Your Case to be POTUS. Biden: No

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Free press time to get votes. Softball question.
No.
And this is the best and brightest occupant of the clown car.

Reporter: Well, In Iowa, the unemployment rate is 2.5%; people say they are employed in Iowa and their small businesses are growing; Iowa picked Trump by —

Biden: They were employed before he got elected.

Reporter: The president won by 10 percentage points in Iowa.

Biden: I’m not suggesting that he didn’t win by 10 percentage points; what I’m suggesting is he’s not the reason for that employment rate being down.

Reporter: But why should people want to make a change, though?

Biden: Well, that’s up to them to decide.

Reporter: Why should they?

Biden: It’s for them to decide.

Reporter: Well, make your case.

Biden: I’m not going to.

Biden Asked To Make His Case For President, Responds: ‘I’m Not Going To’

No.

Reporter: Well, In Iowa, the unemployment rate is 2.5%; people say they are employed in Iowa and their small businesses are growing; Iowa picked Trump by —

Biden: I’m not suggesting that he didn’t win by 10 percentage points; what I’m suggesting is he’s not the reason for that employment rate being down.

He didn't offer to sniff their wives and kids???

No.

He didn't offer to sniff their wives and kids???
Democrats don't find old dudes sniffing little girls hair creepy.

They are everything we say about them

No.

Maybe it's simply because he didn't have the foggiest clue. Likely the case. If that dunder head even had a brain it would rattle.

No.

Maybe it's simply because he didn't have the foggiest clue. Likely the case. If that dunder head even had a brain it would rattle.

He is a career Political hack who hasn't had an original thought in t least 30 yrs. He's There to make the Dem voters choose between the Status quo or the New Far left progressives. Joe won't make it out of Iowa! He can retire comfortably and reminisce about all the shit he's been wrong on over the past 40 yrs in Public servitude to the Dem Party

No.

Trump supporter whose leader thinks the media is the "enemy of the people" gets triggered when Joe Biden refuses to answer a question posed by the enemy of they people.
Only in a conservative board.

No.

Trump supporter whose leader thinks the media is the "enemy of the people" gets triggered when Joe Biden refuses to answer a question posed by the enemy of they people.
Fake News Is Not Your Friend!

BOOM!… Breaking Report: VP Joe Biden Specifically Set Up Scenario for Meeting Between Top Ukrainian Officials and His Son Hunter Biden’s Company

Joe Biden set up the meeting between Ukrainian officials and his son’s company three weeks before the met in 2014.

Hunter Biden was then paid at least $166,000 a month following the lucrative deal set up by his daddy with the Ukrainian leaders.

John Solomon: While talking to US diplomats today I learned that on April 22, 2014 less than three weeks before the Burisma Holdings announced that Hunter Biden was joining their board, Vice President Joe Biden met with the Prime Minister of Ukraine and in that meeting, according to a transcript that I obtained tonight, Joe Biden specifically encouraged the Ukrainians to expand natural gas production with the help of Americans coming to the country. He set up the exact scenario that Hunter Biden just a few weeks later cashed in on.

Ukrainians were trying to get answers back in 2016 before Biden put a $Billion Bounty on the prosecutor and got him fired. The Ukrainians would very much like to give the US Department of Justice information it. has.

Sounds to me like someone needs to have a look at it.

U.S. banking records show Hunter Biden’s American-based firm, Rosemont Seneca Partners LLC, received regular transfers into one of its accounts — usually more than $166,000 a month — from Burisma from spring 2014 through fall 2015, during a period when Vice President Biden was the main U.S. official dealing with Ukraine.

No.

BOOM!… Breaking Report: VP Joe Biden Specifically Set Up Scenario for Meeting Between Top Ukrainian Officials and His Son Hunter Biden’s Company

Joe Biden set up the meeting between Ukrainian officials and his son’s company three weeks before the met in 2014.

Hunter Biden was then paid at least $166,000 a month following the lucrative deal set up by his daddy with the Ukrainian leaders.

John Solomon: While talking to US diplomats today I learned that on April 22, 2014 less than three weeks before the Burisma Holdings announced that Hunter Biden was joining their board, Vice President Joe Biden met with the Prime Minister of Ukraine and in that meeting, according to a transcript that I obtained tonight, Joe Biden specifically encouraged the Ukrainians to expand natural gas production with the help of Americans coming to the country. He set up the exact scenario that Hunter Biden just a few weeks later cashed in on.

Ukrainians were trying to get answers back in 2016 before Biden put a $Billion Bounty on the prosecutor and got him fired. The Ukrainians would very much like to give the US Department of Justice information it. has.

U.S. banking records show Hunter Biden’s American-based firm, Rosemont Seneca Partners LLC, received regular transfers into one of its accounts — usually more than $166,000 a month — from Burisma from spring 2014 through fall 2015, during a period when Vice President Biden was the main U.S. official dealing with Ukraine.

Neither is The Gateway Pundit. Funny...

No.

Neither is The Gateway Pundit. Funny...
Trump did not have coercive relations with the Ukraine President, not once, not a single time. They had a great conversation, even a perfect conversation.

Both Trump and the Ukraine President have confirmed that there was no coercion. So, two NAMED sources with FIRST HAND information.

Your Leaker is unidentified has no corroboration and no first hand information.

It's like a big old Giraffe wizzed all over your big "scandal", except for Bragging Billion Dollar Bounty Biden, now it sounds like he is in some serious stuff.

Last edited:
No.

He is a career Political hack who hasn't had an original thought in t least 30 yrs. He's There to make the Dem voters choose between the Status quo or the New Far left progressives. Joe won't make it out of Iowa! He can retire comfortably and reminisce about all the shit he's been wrong on over the past 40 yrs in Public servitude to the Dem Party
After a life in politics doing nothing, Joe says he’ll cure cancer if we elect him POTUS.

No.

Glad you agree with Trump then.

No.

Glad you agree with Trump then.
I didn't say that. You disagree with Trump though. I'm glad.

No.

After a life in politics doing nothing, Joe says he’ll cure cancer if we elect him POTUS.
Lunch Box Joe!

No.

Lunch Box Joe!
Hard coal miner Joe from a family of coal miners.

Joe is proud to be a coal miner's daughter.

Surprised to learn that there are some similarities between Biden and Americans.

Neither can make a case for him.

No.

Trump supporter whose leader thinks the media is the "enemy of the people"
How did you come to that ridiculous conclusion?

Forum List

Back