Reporter to Biden: Make Your Case to be POTUS. Biden: No

Left goes kamikaze on Trump

giphy.gif

The daft thing about Ukraine is the media knows without a shadow of a doubt that President Donald John Trump is right. As vice president, Joe Biden threatened to withhold aid unless Ukraine officials dropped prosecution of his cocaine-addled and corrupt son, Hunter Biden.

The media knew it at the time.

A New York Times story on December 15, 2015, said, "The credibility of the vice president’s anticorruption message may have been undermined by the association of his son, Hunter Biden, with one of Ukraine’s largest natural gas companies, Burisma Holdings, and with its owner, Mykola Zlochevsky, who was Ukraine’s ecology minister under former President Viktor F. Yanukovych before he was forced into exile.

"Hunter Biden, 45, a former Washington lobbyist, joined the Burisma board in April 2014. That month, as part of an investigation into money laundering, British officials froze London bank accounts containing $23 million that allegedly belonged to Mr. Zlochevsky."

The media knew it last year when Joe Biden bragged about this obstruction of justice.

Biden said, "I was supposed to announce that there was another billion dollar loan guarantee and I had gotten a commitment from Poroshenko and from Yatsenyuk that they would take action against the state prosecutor and they didn’t. So they said they had — they were walking out to press conference, I said I’m not going to — we’re not going to give you the billion dollars. They said you have no authority, you’re not the president. The president said. I said, call him. I said, I’m telling you, you’re not getting a billion dollars. I said you’re not getting a billion, I’m going to be leaving here and I think it was about six hours, I look at him and say we’re leaving in six hours, if the prosecutor’s not fired, you’re not getting the money. Oh, son of a bitch."

That SOB was investigating his son.

The media also knows that the son is in league with Red China.

The Hill reported on March 15, 2018, "A private equity firm managed by the son of former Vice President Joe Biden struck a deal with China's state-owned bank in 2013 at the same time that Biden was in the country to meet with Chinese President Xi Jinping.

"Hunter Biden, who arrived in China aboard Air Force Two alongside the vice president and the rest of the U.S. delegation, was at the time in control of Rosemont Seneca Partners LLC., a private equity firm that would go on to strike a deal with the state-owned Bank of China to create a $1 billion joint investment fund."

The media knows that the Obama administration accepted millions in emoluments from foreign adversaries. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton accepted them through her Fake Charity. Vice President Biden and Secretary of State John Kerry accepted them through their family.

The New York Post reported in March 15, 2018, "Hunter Biden, the son of America’s vice president, and Christopher Heinz, the stepson of the chairman of the Senate Committee on Foreign Relations (later to be secretary of state), created an international private equity firm. It was anchored by the Heinz family alternative investment fund, Rosemont Capital. The new firm would be populated by political loyalists and positioned to strike profitable deals overseas with foreign governments and officials with whom the US government was negotiating."

The story also said, "Rosemont Seneca joined forces in doing business in China with another politically connected consultancy called the Thornton Group. The Massachusetts-based firm is headed by James Bulger, the nephew of the notorious mob hitman James 'Whitey' Bulger. Whitey was the leader of the Winter Hill Gang, part of the South Boston mafia. Under indictment for 19 murders, he disappeared. He was later arrested, tried, and convicted."

Bulger's brother was a powerful state legislator. The FBI for decades protected Bulger from prosecution and even prosecuted his rivals. Whitey Bulger was more than a hitman. He was the connection between the mafia and the Democrat Party.

The media knows how corrupt Biden was, is, and always will be. They know he abused public office for private gain.

So why are so many media outlets sliding into their cockpits, filling their tanks for a one-way trip, and flying out on this suicide mission in this final feeble attempt to bring down President Donald John Trump?

Who is their god-emperor?

For whom are they willing to die?

In 2016, Trump voters were the passengers who stormed the cockpit on Flight 93. The media were in the cockpit.

For 2020, the media tries one last time.

The Russian Collusion scandal was that the media colluding cahoots with Obama in a vain attempt to overturn the 2016 election. Fusion GPS also colluded with Kremlin insiders to frame The Donald. The insiders were the source of the Russian dossier, which Obama planted on President-elect Trump. CNN then publicized it. Four months later, they hobbled the president with a special prosecutor who found nothing.

Nothing.

Now the media is on its final mission to bring down the president.

The only thing that changed this time is the media has gone from saying the walls are closing in on President Trump to saying the dam could break.

"you have my word as a Biden"....then he admitted he lied but the details didn't matter.....truth over facts! :lol:

And he's the Dems. headliner. Too crazy. When I think about how the worst President ever picked him to be a heartbeat away from the Presidency, it's like thinking about one of those life and death close calls. The establishment loves people they can control like Bush, Clinton, Obama and now Biden or Warren.

"you have my word as a Biden"....then he admitted he lied but the details didn't matter.....truth over facts! :lol:
Things Are Just Impeachy Now.

“Of course, it’s Hallelujah! time over in Dem Land. They are now convinced that THIS IS THE ONE THING that will get rid of Bad Orange Man for them. For those keeping count at home, this is the 7,891st ONE THING since January, 2017.”​

Forum List

Back