Representative Tlaib disgraces herself America

You rightwingers brought this on, by meekly accepting all of trump’s vulgarities with zero pushback. You own this coarsening of society.
I voted for Hillary. My left-leaning views on the issues are in the link at the end of the second line of my sig.

I simply don't feel an obligation to be a transparent hypocrite.
Hmmm...so you’ve spent the past 7 years on this board presenting yourself as Right-leaning and anti-Democrat but you really align with the Left?

Well, ok.
Well, that's your perception, evidently. Not surprising.

My positions on the issues are right in that link.
I can’t think of a single pro-Obama or pro-Democrat or pro-Hillary thread you have ever started. Maybe I’ve just missed them?

Search for what? I ignore your incessant imature ranting because it’s a waste of time to read. And because you like to play idiotic word games instead of discussing threads.

Oh no Princess. This one is going to follow you around like a puppy until you TAKE RESPONSIBILITY for it. You hung a false accusation on me and you're -- apparently --- too much of a *WIMP* to woman up to it. Amirite?

Better get busy. The longer you wait, the worse you look. Perhaps instead of "ignoring" what I post you should have considered it before flinging baseless accusations. YA THINK??

:dig:
Don’t be such a drama queen.

You're in the doghouse until you apologize. Final answer.

I DO NOT play that shit, sister. Fuck with me and you get the horn.
Show me where you spend as much effort reigning in Liberals and I’ll take it back.

Well you managed to get under his skin pretty good otherwise he wouldn't be putting out this kind of energy. Apparently there's some truth to what you're saying or he wouldn't be responding like an injured boy scout. Stick to your guns. When he produces some real evidence that he can honestly look at the left and see the faults that are there maybe you'll have some kinder words for him. You have correctly observed that the progressive personality knows nothing about honest self-introspection. Saul alinsky never taught any installments about the apology.

Jo

Essplain to the class, "JO" ---- on what the fuck planet does the accused bear the burden of proof that he/she is not a witch?

The "Guilty Until Proven Innocent" planet? The "Prove the Negative" planet? Bizzaro World?

Fucking DUMBASS.

You mean like the new verb, "to monkey up"?

By the way what in the wide world of Blue Fuck does "Islam" have to do with any of this?
She's a morherfucking Muslim.

Not sure what a "morher" is either but the question stands untouched.

Let's keep a running score of "shit that has no bearing on this fake story".

1. "Muslim"
  2. "bitch"
  3. "****"
  4. "Morherfucking"
Add more. The day is youngish.
She reaps what she sows. You motherfucking trash don't like it when you get your filthy crap shoved back in your nasty face.
Isn't that exactly their argument for calling Trump the name?
What vile names has Trump called Democrats?
Crooked Hillary.

Lol, liberals are supporting the religion of hate.
Christians?
Lol, yeah right. Liberals hate christianity, but for some reason. You love muslims.
I hate Muslims at the same exact level that I hate Christians.
Lol, i see you're a hateful person. You just being a good liberal?
Sorry, but you guys on the Right wrote the book on "hateful"....you think we're gonna play nice now? :71:
Yeah you keep believing that, because we conservatives are getting fed up and we can destroy liberalism. People in your party don't even know what gender you are. Lets not for get you are aborting babies almost as much you are concieving. Keep it up, only a matter of time y'all are just a bad memory. Just like Obama's legacy!

Once again for the re-tarded, it AIN'T MY FUCKING JOB to prove somebody else's baseless point does not exist. It's fucking their job to put legs on it.

Which she can't. And I already know she can't. And now the whole world knows it.
You want an Oscar?

What I want is an apology.

I opened the door for any documentation to prove her point but since I know damn well what I've posted I did that already knowing she can't document it. Just to be fair.

Ewe *DO NOT* get out of the responsibility of a false accusation by alluding to "drama". You fucking FACE UP TO your own responsibility, that's what you do.
I am waiting for your repudiation!
Eye am waiting for (a) documentation or (b) apology becuase (a) does not exist.

Until that happens there is nothing to "repudiate".
So you are on record in repudiation of the left’s insane bad behavior? May I see a link?

But of course. Here ya be. Second half of the post specifically.

You rightwingers brought this on, by meekly accepting all of trump’s vulgarities with zero pushback. You own this coarsening of society.
I voted for Hillary. My left-leaning views on the issues are in the link at the end of the second line of my sig.

Hmmm...so you’ve spent the past 7 years on this board presenting yourself as Right-leaning and anti-Democrat but you really align with the Left?

Well, ok.

I can’t think of a single pro-Obama or pro-Democrat or pro-Hillary thread you have ever started. Maybe I’ve just missed them?
I dunno. The search function here works pretty well. Since I'm not into shallow partisan politicking, you haven't seen me start many "pro"-any politician threads in either direction. I start different kinds of threads.

I leave that silly partisan stuff up to the fundies.

I appreciate all this interest, I guess.

Search for what? I ignore your incessant imature ranting because it’s a waste of time to read. And because you like to play idiotic word games instead of discussing threads.

Oh no Princess. This one is going to follow you around like a puppy until you TAKE RESPONSIBILITY for it. You hung a false accusation on me and you're -- apparently --- too much of a *WIMP* to woman up to it. Amirite?

Better get busy. The longer you wait, the worse you look. Perhaps instead of "ignoring" what I post you should have considered it before flinging baseless accusations. YA THINK??

Show me where you spend as much effort reigning in Liberals and I’ll take it back.

Don't bother he can't show you that. On the several boards where I came from I always issued a challenge to all liberals to go through their MBTUs with legitimate date stamps on them and produce an honest post critical of the left-wing. None of them were ever able to do it. A sure sign of narcissistic dysfunction is a total lack of honest self-assessment. This is an overwhelmingly predominant feature of the liberal personality. Lefty owns no mirrors. Nobody is perfect and everybody deserves criticism occasionally.

You'll never find a left-wing poster able to produce a self authored post critical of any left-wing politician. They are incapable of doing it. Even during the Anthony Weiner fiasco the board members who were lefties on the board that I was on remain completely silent rather than to break the blue law of total compliance.

Jo

Everything you said is also behavior found in right-wingers.

Well, ok.

I dunno. The search function here works pretty well.

I dunno about that. Even as we speak the now-infamous BlueGin is desperately combing USMB for any evidence of my trashing First Ladies, First Families, or women, and still has ............ let's add it up............. nothing/zero/Bupkis/Squatso.

I find it's more effective to put the poster's name, the topic keyword and "usmessageboard.com" into Google. Beats the site software's search engine.

See, I'm even giving her tips on how to more efficiently find ..... nothing. It would be unkind to characterize the exercise as "how to keep a moron busy"....

Don't bother he can't show you that. On the several boards where I came from I always issued a challenge to all liberals to go through their MBTUs with legitimate date stamps on them and produce an honest post critical of the left-wing. None of them were ever able to do it. A sure sign of narcissistic dysfunction is a total lack of honest self-assessment. This is an overwhelmingly predominant feature of the liberal personality. Lefty owns no mirrors. Nobody is perfect and everybody deserves criticism occasionally.

You'll never find a left-wing poster able to produce a self authored post critical of any left-wing politician. They are incapable of doing it. Even during the Anthony Weiner fiasco the board members who were lefties on the board that I was on remain completely silent rather than to break the blue law of total compliance.

Jo
I know. He just likes to troll with retarded word games because he knows he is wrong.

You talked shit. You got called out on it. Own it, deplorable. Has some fucking self respect.

She's a morherfucking Muslim.

1. "Muslim"
  2. "bitch"
  3. "****"
  4. "Morherfucking"
She reaps what she sows. You motherfucking trash don't like it when you get your filthy crap shoved back in your nasty face.
Crooked Hillary.
Don't give the ass hat the time of day.

List of nicknames used by Donald Trump - Wikipedia

Well, ok.

I dunno. The search function here works pretty well.

I dunno about that. Even as we speak the now-infamous BlueGin is desperately combing USMB for any evidence of my trashing First Ladies, First Families, or women, and still has ............ let's add it up............. nothing/zero/Bupkis/Squatso.

I find it's more effective to put the poster's name, the topic keyword and "usmessageboard.com" into Google. Beats the site software's search engine.

See, I'm even giving her tips on how to more efficiently find ..... nothing. It would be unkind to characterize the exercise as "how to keep a moron busy"....
Kinda like that “collusion” bullshit huh?

Yeah you keep believing that, because we conservatives are getting fed up and we can destroy liberalism.

Yawn. Your impotent outrage and anger is boring. No one gives a shit about it. Extremists have always tried, and failed, to destroy liberalism for hundreds of years. More of the same empty threats from the same alarmists. Same shit, different decade.

Well you managed to get under his skin pretty good otherwise he wouldn't be putting out this kind of energy. Apparently there's some truth to what you're saying or he wouldn't be responding like an injured boy scout. Stick to your guns. When he produces some real evidence that he can honestly look at the left and see the faults that are there maybe you'll have some kinder words for him. You have correctly observed that the progressive personality knows nothing about honest self-introspection. Saul alinsky never taught any installments about the apology.

Jo

Essplain to the class, "JO" ---- on what the fuck planet does the accused bear the burden of proof that he/she is not a witch?

The "Guilty Until Proven Innocent" planet? The "Prove the Negative" planet? Bizzaro World?

Fucking DUMBASS.
Poor Pogo. Such a martyr ...fall on that sword for the democratic cause some more. It’s very entertaining. ;)

1. "Muslim"
  2. "bitch"
  3. "****"
  4. "Morherfucking"
Crooked Hillary.
Don't give the ass hat the time of day.

List of nicknames used by Donald Trump - Wikipedia
Those are funny. Motherfucker is much more vile and nasty.

Forum List

Back