Repub candidate "steps in it" in re: climate change remark

Dot Com

Nullius in verba
Feb 15, 2011
Fairfax, NoVA
Shows how "on-message" these types are. He didn't even bother to check the b/g of the person he was saying was "out of his league" lol

Sweater Vest: Santorum s Clueless Pope Bashing Is Not Even Accurate Alternet
"The church has gotten it wrong a few times on science, and I think that we probably are better off leaving science to the scientists,ā€ he said. ā€œI think when we get involved with controversial political and scientific theories, then I think the church is probably not as forceful and credible. And I've said this to the bishops many times when they get involved in agriculture policy or things like that, that are really outside the scope of what the church's main message is.ā€

The thing that Santorum does not mention is that Pope Francis actually is a scientist. He has a Masters in Chemistry from the University of Buenos Aires. When Pope Francis campaigns against climate change as a ā€œsin,ā€ he is doing so not just with the authority of the Vatican but with a level of scientific expertise that is rare among religious figures.

deniers

Well you all need to crap a cow over it. I mean, what ELSE do you have? but running around CHERRY PICKING what they say.

FOLKS this is being DONE on purpose by the left. I'll try and dig up the article I read it from

At least Republicans are SPEAKING to their voters. Not like your all's Queen of Sheebah or Queen of the wicked witches. you all look like fools putting down Republicans for something THEY SAY

Rubio: Hillary avoiding questions because she has so many to answer

Hillary the Campaign-Nazi: No Answers for You!

Cuz it's rather hard to get an answer when one is not allowed to ask a question.

Reporters attending a Hillary Clinton speech in Houston on Thursday must remain within the confines of barricade and will not have a chance to interview the Democratic presidential nominee, they were informed in a note with big, bold red letters.

ā€œThere will be NO opportunities to interview Hillary Clinton,ā€ a press blast from Texas Southern University reads. ā€œHer speech will be her interview.ā€...

Campaign Reporters Told There Will Be NO Opportunities To Interview Hillary Clinton The Daily Caller

Last edited:
FOUND IT:
  1. ALSO: WAKE UP
    they Intentionally "misquote" what they said those so called, lamstream medias just runs it.

snip;
    Liberals Canā€™t Tell the Difference Between ā€˜Satireā€™ and News, and GOP Presidential Campaigns are paying the Price by Jim Geraghty June 3, 2015 4:00 AM

Have you noticed your liberal friends on Facebook spotlighting some unbelievably shocking comments from Republican presidential candidates lately? Comments like Ted Cruz declaring on May 22, ā€œWhile there may have been an age difference, Josh Duggarā€™s transgressions are far less an affront to God than what gays do to each other.ā€

Or Dr. Ben Carson saying on May 10, ā€œMotherā€™s Day is a sad, lonely day for women who aborted their babies. Even if they have a living child, they focus on the one they murdered. Itā€™s why suicide rates are so high on Motherā€™s Day.ā€ Or Marco Rubio asking on May 26, ā€œWhy wouldnā€™t I trust Josh Duggar to babysit my children? Iā€™d rather leave my daughters alone with him than with Beyonce or Miley Cyrus or Taylor Swift.ā€

Of course, all of these quotes are fake.

They come from a ā€œsatiricalā€ Facebook page, ā€œStop the World, the Teabaggers Want Off.ā€

But that hasnā€™t stopped more than a few liberals from enthusiastically sharing graphics featuring the imaginary incendiary comments, and stirring themselves into the attendant froth of outrage.

The site declares itself to be ā€œfor entertainment purposes only,ā€ and that may be true ā€” if youā€™re the kind of person who devours made-up, outrageous quotes from conservative politicians for fun. But thereā€™s nothing funny about it from the perspective of the politiciansā€™ presidential campaigns, who are starting to see the fake quotes and positions permeate the world of actual news.

ā€œItā€™s obviously frustrating for any campaign, because the point of these sites is not to inform the public, itā€™s to cause trouble,ā€ says Brian Phillips, director of rapid response at Cruz for President, who deals with these sorts of stories all the time. ā€œThereā€™s a whole industry of anti-conservative reporters or sometimes just folks on the Left who donā€™t really care about reporting the truth, who have another agenda to make a candidate look extreme.ā€

Read more at: Liberals Can t Tell the Difference Between Satire and News and GOP Presidential Campaigns Are Paying the Price National Review Online

Well you all need to crap a cow over it. I mean, what ELSE do you have? but running around CHERRY PICKING what they say.

FOLKS this is being DONE on purpose by the left. I'll try and dig up the article I read it from
guess dot was right. your next post nither confirms or refutes his.

FOUND IT:
    they Intentionally "misquote" what they said those so called, lamstream medias just runs it.

snip;
    Liberals Canā€™t Tell the Difference Between ā€˜Satireā€™ and News, and GOP Presidential Campaigns are paying the Price by Jim Geraghty June 3, 2015 4:00 AM

Have you noticed your liberal friends on Facebook spotlighting some unbelievably shocking comments from Republican presidential candidates lately? Comments like Ted Cruz declaring on May 22, ā€œWhile there may have been an age difference, Josh Duggarā€™s transgressions are far less an affront to God than what gays do to each other.ā€

Or Dr. Ben Carson saying on May 10, ā€œMotherā€™s Day is a sad, lonely day for women who aborted their babies. Even if they have a living child, they focus on the one they murdered. Itā€™s why suicide rates are so high on Motherā€™s Day.ā€ Or Marco Rubio asking on May 26, ā€œWhy wouldnā€™t I trust Josh Duggar to babysit my children? Iā€™d rather leave my daughters alone with him than with Beyonce or Miley Cyrus or Taylor Swift.ā€

They come from a ā€œsatiricalā€ Facebook page, ā€œStop the World, the Teabaggers Want Off.ā€

But that hasnā€™t stopped more than a few liberals from enthusiastically sharing graphics featuring the imaginary incendiary comments, and stirring themselves into the attendant froth of outrage.

The site declares itself to be ā€œfor entertainment purposes only,ā€ and that may be true ā€” if youā€™re the kind of person who devours made-up, outrageous quotes from conservative politicians for fun. But thereā€™s nothing funny about it from the perspective of the politiciansā€™ presidential campaigns, who are starting to see the fake quotes and positions permeate the world of actual news.

ā€œItā€™s obviously frustrating for any campaign, because the point of these sites is not to inform the public, itā€™s to cause trouble,ā€ says Brian Phillips, director of rapid response at Cruz for President, who deals with these sorts of stories all the time. ā€œThereā€™s a whole industry of anti-conservative reporters or sometimes just folks on the Left who donā€™t really care about reporting the truth, who have another agenda to make a candidate look extreme.ā€

Read more at: Liberals Can t Tell the Difference Between Satire and News and GOP Presidential Campaigns Are Paying the Price National Review Online
hey staph satire
is not fiction
satire
[ ĖˆsaĖŒtÄ«r ]
http://www.usmessageboard.com/javascript:void(0)
NOUN
noun: satire

1. the use of humor, irony, exaggeration, or ridicule to expose and criticize people's stupidity or vices, particularly in the context of contemporary politics and other topical issues.
if you want fake just look at your own party.

rw lunch lady must not have read the new rules for down here

anything to add on-topic?

At least Republicans are SPEAKING to their voters. Not like your all's Queen of Sheebah or Queen of the wicked witches. you all look like fools putting down Republicans for something THEY SAY

Rubio: Hillary avoiding questions because she has so many to answer

Staphanie watching and sourcing Fox (GOP TV) Who woulda' guessed? :doubt: Please leave your blather :blahblah: for the current events sub-forum Sugar Shorts :talktothehand:

FOUND IT:

snip;

As usual, StoopidStuff is working hard to derail the thread.

Stephanie Your article isn't about Santorum. If you don't believe he said this, post proof.

Fact is, Santorum has never bothered with facts and truth before. Have you forgotten about his sex and money laundering with Vitter and Coburn? Why don't you address that?

Hillary the Campaign-Nazi: No Answers for You!

Cuz it's rather hard to get an answer when one is not allowed to ask a question.

Reporters attending a Hillary Clinton speech in Houston on Thursday must remain within the confines of barricade and will not have a chance to interview the Democratic presidential nominee, they were informed in a note with big, bold red letters.

ā€œThere will be NO opportunities to interview Hillary Clinton,ā€ a press blast from Texas Southern University reads. ā€œHer speech will be her interview.ā€...

Campaign Reporters Told There Will Be NO Opportunities To Interview Hillary Clinton The Daily Caller
Do you know where you are? Topic, try to stay on it.

This thread is about Santorum's comments on the church's climate change views. It's not about Hillary Clinton refusing to speak with the media. If you can't discuss the subject at hand then leave the thread, please.

Forum List

Back