Repub House' first act: shoot themselves in the foot

Old Rocks
Even before he is sworn in as president, Donald Trump has emasculated the Republicans. So much for checks and balance.
Did he really? HE took credit. Others were calling the GOP out

Donald was late to the party. HE took credit

:rofl:
Maybe, but his influence was essential. Don't be like the 'Conservatives' and refuse to give credit where credit is deserved. The assholes did that for the whole of the Obama Presidency, and earned my contempt forever.
Not sure how essential it was.

Leader McCarthy had the Republicans in a meeting and threatened to have a vote on it be a public vote

So we know for a fact that members were threatened with being exposed publicly. How Trump gets credit for that would be a difficult sell

now try selling it
:D

Dot Com hiding behind the flag/patriotism
ummm..... a n00b Russ Alllah Gehry asking an honorably discharged vet to leave the country. Priceless :eusa_clap:
What does being an honorably discharged veteran have to do with anything? Do honorably discharged vets get a pass in the courts?

Growing up, most every older gentleman I knew was a veteran. The odd fellow was the man who was not a veteran.

If somebody hates America, they are free to leave. And most veterans do not get a pension, so they could wait til they are eligible like every other America, for their social security to kick in

you asking me to leave the country after I invested so much into it n00b :lol:

Forum List

Back