The Orwellian Prohibition: Any Mention of Mr. Trump’s Felon Status On The House Floor

I don’t know what paid pundits you have been listening to. But you are convicted when the Judge accepts the verdict.

That’s why Trump is required to check in with the Probation Office. So they can explain that Trump is required to let them know where he is because they keep track of convicts. Not people who may be convicted.

I’d check the resumes of those Twitter lawyers carefully. Especially the educational claims.
You are so confused, I hesitate to try to explain it to you. In the great scheme of things your confusion won't matter anyway.

You are so confused, I hesitate to try to explain it to you. In the great scheme of things your confusion won't matter anyway.

Well I linked to an actual defense attorney who says that you are not convicted until after the verdict or guilty plea. So what does he know?

Ok. Post your Twitter link. Let’s see what you are operating on besides wishful thinking.
I found this from the Amerivan Bar Association. Although I doubt you'll accept thar either.

Judgment

The decision of the jury doesn t take effect until the judge enters a judgment on the decision - that is, an order that it be filed in public records.

This will point you in the right direction

judgment of conviction must include the plea, the verdict, and the sentence imposed. If the defendant is found not guilty or for any reason is entitled to be discharged, the court must enter judgment accordingly. The judge must sign and the clerk must enter the judgment.
https://www.ndcourts.gov/legal-reso...onviction must,clerk must enter the judgment.
See how it works now?

IMG_6980.jpeg

I found this from the Amerivan Bar Association. Although I doubt you'll accept thar either.

Judgment

The decision of the jury doesn t take effect until the judge enters a judgment on the decision - that is, an order that it be filed in public records.

Judgement is civil cases. Criminal is different try checking out this link.

After reaching a decision, the jury notifies the bailiff, who notifies the judge. All of the participants reconvene in the courtroom and the decision is announced. The announcement may be made by either the foreperson or the court clerk.

Possible verdicts in criminal cases are guilty or not guilty. In a civil suit, the jury will find for the plaintiff or the defendant. If the jury finds for the plaintiff, it will also usually set out the amount the defendant should pay the plaintiff for damages, often after a separate hearing concerning damages. The jury will also make a decision on any counterclaims that may be part of the case.

The lawyer for either party may ask that the jury be polled , although the request usually comes from the losing party. This means each juror will be asked if he or she agrees with the decision, as announced. This is to make sure that the verdict announced is the actual verdict of the jury. After the decision is read and accepted by the court, the jury is dismissed, and the trial is over.

Possible Verdicts are Guilty or Not Guilty. So try again. Link to these lawyers who say you really aren’t guilty until the sentencing.

This will point you in the right direction

judgment of conviction must include the plea, the verdict, and the sentence imposed. If the defendant is found not guilty or for any reason is entitled to be discharged, the court must enter judgment accordingly. The judge must sign and the clerk must enter the judgment.
https://www.ndcourts.gov/legal-reso...onviction must,clerk must enter the judgment.
See how it works now?

Yeah. The paperwork must be complete when it is filed. That is what your link is saying.

Forum List

Back