Repubican capitalism made us rich, but liberalism stole the money!!!

EdwardBaiamonte

Platinum Member
Nov 23, 2011
If an average America put 15% of his lifetime income at 4-6%( AT&Tor Verizon) in a private account he'd retire with $1.4 million estate as opposed to no ($0) estate with libturd SS!! Repubican capitalism made us rich, but liberalism stole the money!!!

Its just another a huge huge liberal scandal!!

Of course, the average American doesn't have 15% of his income available to put into anything because the wealthy, GOP "job creators" sent his work overseas to pad their own pockets.

Of course, the average American doesn't have 15% of his income available to put into anything because the wealthy, GOP "job creators" sent his work overseas to pad their own pockets.

dear let me spell it out, it is the law that we have 15% for Social Security so all we have to do is substitute private accounts and all Amerians can be rich!!

dear let me spell it out, it is the law that we have 15% for Social Security so all we have to do is substitute private accounts and all Amerians can be rich!!

Remember in Texas years back, they experimented with private retirement accounts instead of social security. Some people have nice, giant nest eggs thanks to that. Of course, the libs put a stop to that. I'd rather have the $400,000 or $500,000 in one lump sum rather than the measley $800 a month. And about $100 of that goes to pay for Medicare.

Capitalism doesn't belong to any party. The Free market is merely the natural law of economics. It's what happens when government interference is minimal and two parties freely join together to accomplish goals that mutually benefit one another.

Capitalism doesn't belong to any party. The Free market is merely the natural law of economics. It's what happens when government interference is minimal and two parties freely join together to accomplish goals that mutually benefit one another.

^^^ This!! ^^^

Thank you, "dear." I didn't get that from your post because you didn't make it clear. It's not my fault that you can't write.

In any case, if you don't like Social Security, don't draw it when you get old. You don't have to, you know.

If an average America put 15% of his lifetime income at 4-6%( AT&Tor Verizon) in a private account he'd retire with $1.4 million estate as opposed to no ($0) estate with libturd SS!! Repubican capitalism made us rich, but liberalism stole the money!!!

No one is stopping you.

Thank you, "dear." I didn't get that from your post because you didn't make it clear. It's not my fault that you can't write.

In any case, if you don't like Social Security, don't draw it when you get old. You don't have to, you know.

too stupid!! everyone who contributes is entitled to their share of the waste that is left over after Democratic theft even when that share is only about 10% of what it should be!!

too stupid!! everyone who contributes is entitled to their share of the waste that is left over after Democratic theft even when that share is only about 10% of what it should be!!

what on earth are you babbling on about 'democratic theft', you ignoramous?

randians should never have anything to do with running government... ever.

Cutting down on beer and cigarettes would easily amount to 15% of anyone's income.

And if the unions had not demanded $10.00 of wages for $1.00 of work, all those jobs would still be in America.

what on earth are you babbling on about 'democratic theft', you ignoramous?

an average American would retire with $1.6 million if 15% of his lifetime income had been in a private account rather than Social Security. Its way over your head, dear.

I would really love to check your numbers -- how did you came up with that 1.4 million figure?

I would really love to check your numbers -- how did you came up with that 1.4 million figure?

figure an average person makes 40k and invests 15%
all his life at 5%
As I said Republican capitalism made us all rich but Democrats stole all the money

Holy shit, what a bunch of bunk. I'm sure glad my SS didn't disintigrate in the private sector in 2008 when the banksters broke the world's economy. No one trusts private financial institutions anymore because we know all they are doing is making money for themselves, not their clients.

Last edited:

figure an average person makes 40k and invests 15%
all his life at 5%
As I said Republican capitalism made us all rich but Democrats stole all the money

How long is his life? Does he make 40k right after high school graduation?

Last edited:
And if you're making 40K, there is no way you could afford to save 15% of that each year unless you live in one of those low-cost of living right to work states, but they don't pay wages that high... Try again.

Forum List

Back