Repubican capitalism made us rich, but liberalism stole the money!!!

If you say FDR's deficit spending was bad for the economy then yiu say Reagan's was also.

yes, it is a fact that Conservatives and libertarians would prefer a Balanced Budget Amendment and no deficits or debts since no good can come from liberal deficits and debts but plenty of harm can come from them.

This is stuff a HS kid would know.

See why we are 100% positve a liberal will be slow??

Just like all Americans should follow a balanced budget, right? No one should buy a car, house, or furniture on credit. Everyone should wait until they can pay cash.

See why we are 100% positive a conservative will be slow??

I'd lay odds that is EXACTLY what your great grandparents believed.

(I'd have said grandparents but you strike me as too young for that....)

[
Those who did not panic and sell off their 401k's and other assets saw them rebound.
So stupid. When people see their stock porfolios fall in value or their 401k's slide, they immediately sell...WRONG....As anyone knows, when a fixed amount of money goes into a fund at a set period of time( i.e. per pay period) they are buying more of the same stock with the same amount of dollars. If one is invested in solid growth companies. Pretty simple.

Yawn...

The only thing that should be done with Wall Street is we need to take those assholes on it and hang them from lampposts.... I'm tired of watching them burn this countryto the ground for a quick profit..

Get rid of 401K and replace them with real pensions for real lifetime jobs.. like we used to have in this country when we had a middle class.

Do you have any clue what you are talking about? You seem to be referring to the fact that you can pass your investment account on to survivors should you die. I made no such argument against that. What you don't think about is what happens when you die at an early age, before that investment has had time to grow. Get in the ballgame if you want to play.
This is what you wrote:"The one advantage with SS is that should you die, your wife and kids will collect benefits until your kids turn 18. This benefit cannot be realized with your investment scenario outside of a separate life insurance policy. In the end, you're not going to see much difference. "
Do you have a clue?
You imply that private investment is no good while cheer leading for the government option.
Apparently you fall into the category of those who think because you are unsure of yourself in matters financial, everyone else must be equally as foolish.

Wow, this really isn't that difficult. If you die at a young age, before you have much in the form of those investments, they aren't going to pay out very much outside of a life insurance policy. It amazes me how fucking stupid some of you really are.
Umm...since when does an investment portfolio "die" with the owner of said portfolio?
Also, if one has a short working career up to their untimely demise, their SS account has what in it?
Once again we see a person who views Social Security as a sacred entitlement and ANY change to the status quo is taboo.
Wake up and smell the coffee. SS in its current form is a loser. With fewer than two workers contributing for every person removing and with that trend continuing toward a one to one ration, SS is doomed to collapse.
IN theory the SS system is a fantastic idea. In practice it SUCKS. The day we the people allowed Washington politicians to STEAL from the SS fund was the day we should have marched on Washington with pitchforks in hand.
With that theft, SS lost its status as a supplement to retirement to a tax.
It went from a system all workers and employers of those workers contributed for the retirement years of those workers, to a slush fund.
Your complaints should be directed at those in DC who perpetrated this crime.

If you say FDR's deficit spending was bad for the economy then yiu say Reagan's was also.

yes, it is a fact that Conservatives and libertarians would prefer a Balanced Budget Amendment and no deficits or debts since no good can come from liberal deficits and debts but plenty of harm can come from them.

This is stuff a HS kid would know.

See why we are 100% positve a liberal will be slow??

Just like all Americans should follow a balanced budget, right? No one should buy a car, house, or furniture on credit. Everyone should wait until they can pay cash.

See why we are 100% positive a conservative will be slow??
dear, the government and "Americans" are very different!! So Sorry. An American cant print money and raise taxes while a liberal government can.

See why we are 100% positive a liberal will be slow?? How could not know that unless you were very very slow?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back