Repubican capitalism made us rich, but liberalism stole the money!!!

You confused me with your praise of Reagan as a Jeffersonian Conservative hero. Lol.

why is that suprising given that you're an idiot liberal?? No bet then?????

So then which part confuses you?

Edward says defecits are bad - Edward likes Reagan who had terrible deficits

Edward says import tariffs are bad - Edward likes Reagan who forced Japan to build here with the import restriction.

Follow me so far on your inconsistency?

If an average America put 15% of his lifetime income at 4-6%( AT&Tor Verizon) in a private account he'd retire with $1.4 million estate as opposed to no ($0) estate with libturd SS!! Repubican capitalism made us rich, but liberalism stole the money!!!

Its just another a huge huge liberal scandal!!

Are you retarded?

If an average America put 15% of his lifetime income at 4-6%( AT&Tor Verizon) in a private account he'd retire with $1.4 million estate as opposed to no ($0) estate with libturd SS!! Repubican capitalism made us rich, but liberalism stole the money!!!

Are you retarded?

The average american doesn't have 15% lifetime savings.

Idiot.

Are you retarded?

You can scream as much as you want. The fact that you are screaming retarded shit just makes you look silly. Stop talking like a fool!

Are you retarded?

You can scream as much as you want. The fact that you are screaming retarded shit just makes you look silly. Stop talking like a fool!

if its retarded please say why or admit as a typical lberal you lack the IQ to do so.

Notice how as a liberal you have to be asked to back up what you say because it would not occur to you left to your own devices. Pathetic??

You confused me with your praise of Reagan as a Jeffersonian Conservative hero. Lol.

why is that suprising given that you're an idiot liberal?? No bet then?????

So then which part confuses you?

Edward says defecits are bad - Edward likes Reagan who had terrible deficits

Edward says import tariffs are bad - Edward likes Reagan who forced Japan to build here with the import restriction.

Follow me so far on your inconsistency?

Any deep thoughts yet on how your hero loved running up debts and is still your hero?

The problem with Cons is that they've invented this mythical Reagan who was the ideal of all their dogma, not the real man who was president from 1981-1989.

too stupid!!!, its hardly a problem to love someone who thought as Jefferson did.

Hmmm....

I'm having a hard time thinking the way Jefferson did.

Maybe because I couldn't spend the whole day writing about "Freedom" and "Liberty" and then go home at night and beat and rape my slaves.

Just not capable of that level of hypocrisy.

Jefferson was into massive debt and guns sold to drug lords?

I think I will need proof of that

Are you retarded?

If he put that money in Enron, he'd be bankrupt today. The problem with investing is that it's a form of gambling. Yes, they'd have done VERY WELL if they placed the right bets.

If they had put that money into MCI/WOrldCom instead of AT&T, which probably would have seemed like the better bet in the 1990's when MCI was going gangbusters and AT&T seemed like it was going to flop, they'd have lost everything in the crash of 2002.

The insanty of this thread is imagining that what we had (or have) is remotely a capitalist system.

But there's little point debating that issue with those who apparently don't know what capitalism really means, is there?

]

If he put that money in Enron, he'd be bankrupt today.

too stupid!! If we can make people invest 15% of their lifetime income to teach them responsibility, so they can live comfortably in retirement, and so we don't have to support them in retirement we can make them invest only in a diversified portfolio of A rated investments!

Last edited:
]

too stupid!! If we can make people invest 15% of their lifetime income to teach them responsibility, so they can live comfortably in retirement, and so we don't have to support them in retirement we can make them invest only in a diversified portfolio of A rated investments!

So everyone is going to be an above average investor? More tham half the folks?

Hey, werent u the guy who couldnt figure out that forcing that much money into blue chip stocks would make small businesses less competitive?

]

Who are these "we" you speak of?

]

we, us you fool liberal!!!!

You mean us as in government?

I never would have taken you as the big government type.

Be nice Edward or else ppl will call you out on things like your liberal desire to impose religion on folks in Oregon from Washington.

]

Guy, I know a lot of people who responsibly put their money in homes and 401K's and wound up with underwater mortgages and busted 401K's.

So let's not get nto the woulda-shoulda-couldas. Let's talk about what your problem is.

80 years ago, the greatest of AMerican Presidents said, we aren't going to let our elderly starved, and the REST of us have an obligation to make sure they don't.

I'm good with that. If you aren't, you have serious problems.

Forum List

Back