🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Republica attacks Obama's daughters, calling them "sluts".

Oh I see, if a person manages to get elected, their children are off limits, but if they are merely RUNNING for office then they're children are fair game?

STFU
Palins "child" was a mother
An unmarried mother who was being used as a spokesperson for abstenance . The hypocrisy was pointed out. It was Palin who put her daughter in the limelight
It has been six years....is Bristol Palin still abstenant or was that just during the campaign?

She was not being used as a spokesman for abstinence. That was long after the campaign. According to your theory, every politician puts their children in the limelight. Libturds always have excuses for their despicable hypocrisy.
It was funny how conservatives handled a teenaged mother in their midst. Rather than acknowledge it is something that happens in all families, they trotted a pregnant Bristol around to spout about the wonders of abstenance and arranged a sham engagement to her lowlife sperm donor

"Republicans" had nothing to do with it. That was purely Bristol's idea. Love the way you try to blame all Republicans for the actions of one person. I also love the way you continue to attack the children of a Republic politician all the while you are crying about someone criticizing the Obama children.

Is there any bigger hypocrite in this forum than you?

Listen I don't like attacking any of the family of the President, GOP or Dem... It is off limits...

If anyone has a comment made about the Bush Twins by a Democrat Staffer and they were not fired, I would say that is wrong. No contest.

This woman should be fired, simple... She knew the line and crossed it... Doesn't matter, this should not be a partisan issue...

Strange, we never heard these protests from libs when their Komrades were savaging the Bush twins or the Palin kids.

An unmarried mother who was being used as a spokesperson for abstenance . The hypocrisy was pointed out. It was Palin who put her daughter in the limelight
It has been six years....is Bristol Palin still abstenant or was that just during the campaign?

She was not being used as a spokesman for abstinence. That was long after the campaign. According to your theory, every politician puts their children in the limelight. Libturds always have excuses for their despicable hypocrisy.
It was funny how conservatives handled a teenaged mother in their midst. Rather than acknowledge it is something that happens in all families, they trotted a pregnant Bristol around to spout about the wonders of abstenance and arranged a sham engagement to her lowlife sperm donor

"Republicans" had nothing to do with it. That was purely Bristol's idea. Love the way you try to blame all Republicans for the actions of one person. I also love the way you continue to attack the children of a Republic politician all the while you are crying about someone criticizing the Obama children.

Listen I don't like attacking any of the family of the President, GOP or Dem... It is off limits...

If anyone has a comment made about the Bush Twins by a Democrat Staffer and they were not fired, I would say that is wrong. No contest.

This woman should be fired, simple... She knew the line and crossed it... Doesn't matter, this should not be a partisan issue...

thats up to her employer, no one else.
you are incredibly naive if you think that..............or thick as shite

Good God! Can't you smell the shit you are shoveling?

It was 17 year old Bristols idea to campaign for abstenence? She hasn't been abstenant before or after

and obama canpaigned for "transparentcy" in government, whats your point?
Which presidency has been more transparent?

It was 17 year old Bristols idea to campaign for abstenence? She hasn't been abstenant before or after

She wasn't 17 when she did her campaign for abstinence thing, moron. She started that long after the campaign was over with.

Do you have any proof it wasn't Bristol's idea? Do you think her mother could make her do it if she didn't want to do it?

You really are a despicable little worm.

Actually, I think he's a pretty big worm.

She wasn't 17 when she did her campaign for abstinence thing, moron. She started that long after the campaign was over with.

Do you have any proof it wasn't Bristol's idea? Do you think her mother could make her do it if she didn't want to do it?

Do I think Mama Grizlie could make her do it if she didn't want to?

Yup

BTW: I thought the letter was more a shot at the parents.

Kind of a cheap way to get at them IME.

Yup

Who cares what you "think" (and I use the term loosely).

He asked for proof.

Got any ?

Didn't think so.

so you would be ok being fired by someone other than your employer??? are you a total fuckin loon?

duh, every one except obama. was the ACA bill done "transparently" ? Damn, but you are stupid.

Republican staffer says Obama daughters are disrespectful and dress like bar sluts

If this vile bitch still has a job on Monday, the GOP should be dead to this country.

According to Gawker, Elizabeth Lauten, former new media political director for the Republican National Committee, wrote an open letter to the two girls, attacking their facial expressions and clothing choices.

“Dear Sasha and Malia,” wrote Lauten, “I get that you’re both in those awful teen years, but you’re part of the First Family, try showing a little class. At least respect the part that you play. Then again your mother and father don’t respect their positions very much, or the nation for that matter, so I’m guessing you’re coming up a little short in the ‘good role model’ department.”
Assuming this is true, it's a real deviation from what has been generally accepted as a place you don't go in attacking the president. The kids, with a few exception have been considered out of bonds but the GOP has decided to set a new low in American politics.
No, liberals started with Bush's daughters.
Actually Limpballs started with Chelsea Clinton. He was looking for the shock jock effect once again.

Which one promised to be then wasn't?

Every presidency has been more transparent than the Obama Adminisration

Yup

Yup

exactly what does the palin family have to do with obama's daughters dressing like ghetto trash?

another failed deflection attempt by the idiots from the left.

Republican staffer says Obama daughters are disrespectful and dress like bar sluts

If this vile bitch still has a job on Monday, the GOP should be dead to this country.

According to Gawker, Elizabeth Lauten, former new media political director for the Republican National Committee, wrote an open letter to the two girls, attacking their facial expressions and clothing choices.

“Dear Sasha and Malia,” wrote Lauten, “I get that you’re both in those awful teen years, but you’re part of the First Family, try showing a little class. At least respect the part that you play. Then again your mother and father don’t respect their positions very much, or the nation for that matter, so I’m guessing you’re coming up a little short in the ‘good role model’ department.”
Assuming this is true, it's a real deviation from what has been generally accepted as a place you don't go in attacking the president. The kids, with a few exception have been considered out of bonds but the GOP has decided to set a new low in American politics.
No, liberals started with Bush's daughters.
Actually Limpballs started with Chelsea Clinton. He was looking for the shock jock effect once again.

Agreed....Rush was a moron then (and probably is still one).

You know he has limp balls ?

OBAMA-transparency-.jpg

Yup

Yup

exactly what does the palin family have to do with obama's daughters dressing like ghetto trash?

another failed deflection attempt by the idiots from the left.
You're right, the Palins are really irrelevant. And idiots.

Forum List

Back