🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Republica attacks Obama's daughters, calling them "sluts".

Who cares, you're arguing minutiae.

This woman didn't call, or even imply that Obama's daughters were sluts. Not every woman that goes and sits at a bar is a slut.

I mean I realize that you've never actually BEEN with a woman so you don't realize that, but it's true.

Here is how it works

Presidential children are off limits....Period
However, once they become adults, they are responsible for their own actions.

The Obama girls were not dressed like "bar girls" and their actions were that of embarrassed teens not sluts

Oh I see, if a person manages to get elected, their children are off limits, but if they are merely RUNNING for office then they're children are fair game?

STFU
Palins "child" was a mother
An unmarried mother who was being used as a spokesperson for abstenance . The hypocrisy was pointed out. It was Palin who put her daughter in the limelight
It has been six years....is Bristol Palin still abstenant or was that just during the campaign?

She was not being used as a spokesman for abstinence. That was long after the campaign. According to your theory, every politician puts their children in the limelight. Libturds always have excuses for their despicable hypocrisy.
It was funny how conservatives handled a teenaged mother in their midst. Rather than acknowledge it is something that happens in all families, they trotted a pregnant Bristol around to spout about the wonders of abstenance and arranged a sham engagement to her lowlife sperm donor

"Republicans" had nothing to do with it. That was purely Bristol's idea. Love the way you try to blame all Republicans for the actions of one person. I also love the way you continue to attack the children of a Republic politician all the while you are crying about someone criticizing the Obama children.

Is there any bigger hypocrite in this forum than you?

question for all: Do we have freedom of speech in this country? yes or no.

The libs sure want it.....until someone takes them on...then they use it to supress it.

We call it political correctness.....which in this case is overshadowed by the lie that is the OP.

I did not find the word sluts in womans letter. Did you ?

question for all: Do we have freedom of speech in this country? yes or no.

The libs sure want it.....until someone takes them on...then they use it to supress it.

We call it political correctness.....which in this case is overshadowed by the lie that is the OP.

I did not find the word sluts in womans letter. Did you ?

in the liberal mind, freedom of speech means freedom to lie.

Here is how it works

The Obama girls were not dressed like "bar girls" and their actions were that of embarrassed teens not sluts

Oh I see, if a person manages to get elected, their children are off limits, but if they are merely RUNNING for office then they're children are fair game?

STFU
An unmarried mother who was being used as a spokesperson for abstenance . The hypocrisy was pointed out. It was Palin who put her daughter in the limelight
It has been six years....is Bristol Palin still abstenant or was that just during the campaign?

She was not being used as a spokesman for abstinence. That was long after the campaign. According to your theory, every politician puts their children in the limelight. Libturds always have excuses for their despicable hypocrisy.
It was funny how conservatives handled a teenaged mother in their midst. Rather than acknowledge it is something that happens in all families, they trotted a pregnant Bristol around to spout about the wonders of abstenance and arranged a sham engagement to her lowlife sperm donor

Gotta love that it is "conservatives" when, in fact, points of view on this topic (from conservatives) ran the spectrum.

The left is really pissed they got hammered a month ago and now everytime someone who is even close to conservative does something wrong or stupid....it's "conservatives".

I don't believe all libs are total morons based on the idiots here at USMB.
Palin is not a spokesperson for Conservatives?

Learn something new every day

STFU

Gotta love that it is "conservatives" when, in fact, points of view on this topic (from conservatives) ran the spectrum.

The left is really pissed they got hammered a month ago and now everytime someone who is even close to conservative does something wrong or stupid....it's "conservatives".

Imagine that.

Conservatives...lots of them...who don't really care for Sarah Palin.

Wow.

I'll be that blows your mind.

STFU

no more than sharpton is a spokesman for liberals.

and you really do need to learn a few things. JAKE

STFU

Here is how it works

STFU

"Republicans" had nothing to do with it. That was purely Bristol's idea. Love the way you try to blame all Republicans for the actions of one person. I also love the way you continue to attack the children of a Republic politician all the while you are crying about someone criticizing the Obama children.

Good God! Can't you smell the shit you are shoveling?

It was 17 year old Bristols idea to campaign for abstenence? She hasn't been abstenant before or after

Here is how it works

STFU

Listen I don't like attacking any of the family of the President, GOP or Dem... It is off limits...

If anyone has a comment made about the Bush Twins by a Democrat Staffer and they were not fired, I would say that is wrong. No contest.

This woman should be fired, simple... She knew the line and crossed it... Doesn't matter, this should not be a partisan issue...

STFU

It was 17 year old Bristols idea to campaign for abstenence? She hasn't been abstenant before or after

and obama canpaigned for "transparentcy" in government, whats your point?

Once upon a time the RWnuts condemned this sort of behavior.

Where has it been shown that the Obama girls dress any differently than say.......a Republican staffer?

Oh the horror that the Obama girls, and particularly the reflection on their parents, be criticized and suggested that they wear more age appropriate clothes.

Why is it the left, just like Obama, always seems to have trouble handling criticism? The left are just so thinned skinned they simply would rather attack the opposition, than address any issue they happen to be faced with.

STFU

Listen I don't like attacking any of the family of the President, GOP or Dem... It is off limits...

If anyone has a comment made about the Bush Twins by a Democrat Staffer and they were not fired, I would say that is wrong. No contest.

This woman should be fired, simple... She knew the line and crossed it... Doesn't matter, this should not be a partisan issue...

thats up to her employer, no one else.

Once upon a time the RWnuts condemned this sort of behavior.

Where has it been shown that the Obama girls dress any differently than say.......a Republican staffer?

Oh the horror that the Obama girls, and particularly the reflection on their parents, be criticized and suggested that they wear more age appropriate clothes.

Why is it the left, just like Obama, always seems to have trouble handling criticism? The left are just so thinned skinned they simply would rather attack the opposition, than address any issue they happen to be faced with.

when the criticism is valid and warranted, liberals cannot deal with it.

STFU

She wasn't 17 when she did her campaign for abstinence thing, moron. She started that long after the campaign was over with.

Do you have any proof it wasn't Bristol's idea? Do you think her mother could make her do it if she didn't want to do it?

You really are a despicable little worm.

Forum List

Back