Republica attacks Obama's daughters, calling them "sluts".

"Republicans" had nothing to do with it. That was purely Bristol's idea. Love the way you try to blame all Republicans for the actions of one person. I also love the way you continue to attack the children of a Republic politician all the while you are crying about someone criticizing the Obama children.

Is there any bigger hypocrite in this forum than you?
Good God! Can't you smell the shit you are shoveling?

It was 17 year old Bristols idea to campaign for abstenence? She hasn't been abstenant before or after

She wasn't 17 when she did her campaign for abstinence thing, moron. She started that long after the campaign was over with.

Do you have any proof it wasn't Bristol's idea? Do you think her mother could make her do it if she didn't want to do it?

You really are a despicable little worm.
Do I think Mama Grizlie could make her do it if she didn't want to?

Yup

"Republicans" had nothing to do with it. That was purely Bristol's idea. Love the way you try to blame all Republicans for the actions of one person. I also love the way you continue to attack the children of a Republic politician all the while you are crying about someone criticizing the Obama children.

It was 17 year old Bristols idea to campaign for abstenence? She hasn't been abstenant before or after

She wasn't 17 when she did her campaign for abstinence thing, moron. She started that long after the campaign was over with.

Do you have any proof it wasn't Bristol's idea? Do you think her mother could make her do it if she didn't want to do it?

Yup

exactly what does the palin family have to do with obama's daughters dressing like ghetto trash?

another failed deflection attempt by the idiots from the left.
You're right, the Palins are really irrelevant. And idiots.

as is obama and his kids

Yup

Yup

exactly what does the palin family have to do with obama's daughters dressing like ghetto trash?

as is obama and his kids
Obama's kids are smart and cute.

She didn't call them sluts. She said they dressed like them.

while I'm sure you may have a point saying that is inappropriate, but you could try to be honest and put what was actually said instead of lying in the very title of the thread.
What's the difference Avatar? Dress like a slut, look like a slut, act like a slut, sit like a slut, walk like a slut....you still aren't directly saying a person is a slut, but the meaning of what is being said, is one and the same...you're accusing people of being sluts, so to say.

big difference for anyone who is honest. Telling someone they look bad and telling someone they are bad is different
Oh... I see....she was complimenting them...

Right...sure...Ok....

Just lovely Avatar.... your excuses are inexcusable....

It was funny how conservatives handled a teenaged mother in their midst. Rather than acknowledge it is something that happens in all families, they trotted a pregnant Bristol around to spout about the wonders of abstenance and arranged a sham engagement to her lowlife sperm donor

and obama canpaigned for "transparentcy" in government, whats your point?
Which presidency has been more transparent?

Every presidency has been more transparent than the Obama Adminisration
Good

Name one and explain how they are more transparent. Should be easy

Clearly this calls for a new standard
She didn't call them sluts. She said they dressed like them.

while I'm sure you may have a point saying that is inappropriate, but you could try to be honest and put what was actually said instead of lying in the very title of the thread.
What's the difference Avatar? Dress like a slut, look like a slut, act like a slut, sit like a slut, walk like a slut....you still aren't directly saying a person is a slut, but the meaning of what is being said, is one and the same...you're accusing people of being sluts, so to say.

big difference for anyone who is honest. Telling someone they look bad and telling someone they are bad is different
Oh... I see....she was complimenting them...

Right...sure...Ok....

Just lovely Avatar.... your excuses are inexcusable....

You need some coffee before you post.

Good

The Nixon Administration was more transparent than the Obama Administration. Obama lies and covers up far more things than Nixon ever dreamed of. Fast and Furious, IRS scandal, Benghazi scandal - the list is endless.

Yup

Yup

and you fools keep them in the limelight and help them make millions----------wonder who is really the stupid ones here,

It was funny how conservatives handled a teenaged mother in their midst. Rather than acknowledge it is something that happens in all families, they trotted a pregnant Bristol around to spout about the wonders of abstenance and arranged a sham engagement to her lowlife sperm donor

Yup

Yup

Can you show a single photo of the Obama daughters dressing like ghetto trash?

Good

The Nixon Administration was more transparent than the Obama Administration. Obama lies and covers up far more things than Nixon ever dreamed of. Fast and Furious, IRS scandal, Benghazi scandal - the list is endless.
Winner, winner chicken dinner!

He picks the one who was driven out of office for covering up

Yup

Yup

Would that fulfill a fantasy for you Jake?

Yup

Yup

Please define ghetto trash ?

question for all: Do we have freedom of speech in this country? yes or no.

So her employer doesn't have the right to fire her for this?

of course he does. Freedom of speech does not mean freedom from being fired for saying something stupid.

What should happen to Sharpton for his speeches that incite riots?

What was your point again?

left wing hypocrisy-----------sorry if it was too complex for your simple mind.

Good

Yep, which just goes to show how bad Obama's record is.

Good

Which just goes to show you the contempt he feels for Obama.

This is so funny, long after this woman has in fact apologized, acknowledging that what she did was wrong,

the RWnuts here continue to defend her and what she did.

NY,

Actually the apology had its flaws too.

The Art Of Online Apologies And Why Elizabeth Lauten Failed Miserably At Hers - Forbes

I wanted to take a moment and apologize for a post I made on Facebook earlier today judging Sasha and Malia Obama at the annual White House turkey pardoning ceremony:

When I first posted on Facebook I reacted to an article and I quickly judged the two young ladies in a way that I would never have wanted to be judged myself as a teenager. After many hours of prayer, talking to my parents, and re-reading my words online I can see more clearly just how hurtful my words were. Please know, those judgmental feelings truly have no place in my heart. Furthermore, I’d like to apologize to all of those who I have hurt and offended with my words, and I pledge to learn and grow (and I assure you I have) from this experience.

She apologized for the post not to the kids themselves...

Good

As should be obama. It is true that Nixon's administration was more transparent than obama's. and the end result of both should be the same. But the first half black president is above reproach and criticism, lest we be racist.

Once upon a time the RWnuts condemned this sort of behavior.

Where has it been shown that the Obama girls dress any differently than say.......a Republican staffer?

Oh the horror that the Obama girls, and particularly the reflection on their parents, be criticized and suggested that they wear more age appropriate clothes.

Why is it the left, just like Obama, always seems to have trouble handling criticism? The left are just so thinned skinned they simply would rather attack the opposition, than address any issue they happen to be faced with.

when the criticism is valid and warranted, liberals cannot deal with it.

Seriously, These are kids... They are off limits... They are the rules...

Forum List

Back