Republica attacks Obama's daughters, calling them "sluts".

Palins "child" was a mother
An unmarried mother who was being used as a spokesperson for abstenance . The hypocrisy was pointed out. It was Palin who put her daughter in the limelight
It has been six years....is Bristol Palin still abstenant or was that just during the campaign?

She was not being used as a spokesman for abstinence. That was long after the campaign. According to your theory, every politician puts their children in the limelight. Libturds always have excuses for their despicable hypocrisy.
It was funny how conservatives handled a teenaged mother in their midst. Rather than acknowledge it is something that happens in all families, they trotted a pregnant Bristol around to spout about the wonders of abstenance and arranged a sham engagement to her lowlife sperm donor

"Republicans" had nothing to do with it. That was purely Bristol's idea. Love the way you try to blame all Republicans for the actions of one person. I also love the way you continue to attack the children of a Republic politician all the while you are crying about someone criticizing the Obama children.

Is there any bigger hypocrite in this forum than you?

Listen I don't like attacking any of the family of the President, GOP or Dem... It is off limits...

If anyone has a comment made about the Bush Twins by a Democrat Staffer and they were not fired, I would say that is wrong. No contest.

This woman should be fired, simple... She knew the line and crossed it... Doesn't matter, this should not be a partisan issue...

thats up to her employer, no one else.

The Republican Party, We are just asking are they firing her?

Once upon a time the RWnuts condemned this sort of behavior.

Where has it been shown that the Obama girls dress any differently than say.......a Republican staffer?

Oh the horror that the Obama girls, and particularly the reflection on their parents, be criticized and suggested that they wear more age appropriate clothes.

Why is it the left, just like Obama, always seems to have trouble handling criticism? The left are just so thinned skinned they simply would rather attack the opposition, than address any issue they happen to be faced with.

when the criticism is valid and warranted, liberals cannot deal with it.

Seriously, These are kids... They are off limits... They are the rules...

funny, no one said that when the Bush girls were attacked by the left wing media, and when the palin family was attacked, and when the romney family was attacked.

its called left wing hypocrisy,

Republican staffer says Obama daughters are disrespectful and dress like bar sluts

If this vile bitch still has a job on Monday, the GOP should be dead to this country.

According to Gawker, Elizabeth Lauten, former new media political director for the Republican National Committee, wrote an open letter to the two girls, attacking their facial expressions and clothing choices.

“Dear Sasha and Malia,” wrote Lauten, “I get that you’re both in those awful teen years, but you’re part of the First Family, try showing a little class. At least respect the part that you play. Then again your mother and father don’t respect their positions very much, or the nation for that matter, so I’m guessing you’re coming up a little short in the ‘good role model’ department.”
Where did the staffer say they dressed like bar sluts?
She was a mean classless bitch using Obama's underage children to lash out at Obama and Michell

Her comments were nasty and hurtful....intentionally, and all, every one of her comments in context were meant to be insults and hurtful including her saying they were dressed like two girls sitting at a bar.....

This WAS NOT SAID AS A COMPLIMENT....SHE WAS INSULTING THEM.... and yes....she would not have used a Bar. Scene in describing them.....if she just wanted to say they were dressed lousy....

PERIOD.

She was not being used as a spokesman for abstinence. That was long after the campaign. According to your theory, every politician puts their children in the limelight. Libturds always have excuses for their despicable hypocrisy.
It was funny how conservatives handled a teenaged mother in their midst. Rather than acknowledge it is something that happens in all families, they trotted a pregnant Bristol around to spout about the wonders of abstenance and arranged a sham engagement to her lowlife sperm donor

"Republicans" had nothing to do with it. That was purely Bristol's idea. Love the way you try to blame all Republicans for the actions of one person. I also love the way you continue to attack the children of a Republic politician all the while you are crying about someone criticizing the Obama children.

Listen I don't like attacking any of the family of the President, GOP or Dem... It is off limits...

If anyone has a comment made about the Bush Twins by a Democrat Staffer and they were not fired, I would say that is wrong. No contest.

This woman should be fired, simple... She knew the line and crossed it... Doesn't matter, this should not be a partisan issue...

How can they fire her.

The article said she was a "former" staffer.

Who cares? Is anyone "firing" Sharpton for inciting a riot?

Republican staffer says Obama daughters are disrespectful and dress like bar sluts

If this vile bitch still has a job on Monday, the GOP should be dead to this country.

According to Gawker, Elizabeth Lauten, former new media political director for the Republican National Committee, wrote an open letter to the two girls, attacking their facial expressions and clothing choices.

“Dear Sasha and Malia,” wrote Lauten, “I get that you’re both in those awful teen years, but you’re part of the First Family, try showing a little class. At least respect the part that you play. Then again your mother and father don’t respect their positions very much, or the nation for that matter, so I’m guessing you’re coming up a little short in the ‘good role model’ department.”
Where did the staffer say they dressed like bar sluts?
She was a mean classless bitch using Obama's underage children to lash out at Obama and Michell

Her comments were nasty and hurtful....intentionally, and all, every one of her comments in context were meant to be insults and hurtful including her saying they were dressed like two girls sitting at a bar.....

This WAS NOT SAID AS A COMPLIMENT....SHE WAS INSULTING THEM.... and yes....she would not have used a Bar. Scene in describing them.....if she just wanted to say they were dressed lousy....

PERIOD.

Did someone actually claim it was a complement ?

Really ?

Good God! Can't you smell the shit you are shoveling?

It was 17 year old Bristols idea to campaign for abstenence? She hasn't been abstenant before or after

and obama canpaigned for "transparentcy" in government, whats your point?
Which presidency has been more transparent?

Every presidency has been more transparent than the Obama Adminisration

Wrong...

The Nixon Presidency.... A Fool again

Nice outfit, so 20 years ago, bitchface Lauten.

headshotdcelizabeth-lauten.jpg

Good God! Can't you smell the shit you are shoveling?

It was 17 year old Bristols idea to campaign for abstenence? She hasn't been abstenant before or after

and obama canpaigned for "transparentcy" in government, whats your point?
Which presidency has been more transparent?

Every presidency has been more transparent than the Obama Adminisration

Wrong...

The Nixon Presidency.... A Fool again

Nixon lied about one political party spying on the other party. Obama lied about a healthcare bill that has hurt millions of americans----------no comparison, not even close.

Who cares? Is anyone "firing" Sharpton for inciting a riot?

PMSNBC probably gave him a bonus.

Where has it been shown that the Obama girls dress any differently than say.......a Republican staffer?

Oh the horror that the Obama girls, and particularly the reflection on their parents, be criticized and suggested that they wear more age appropriate clothes.

Why is it the left, just like Obama, always seems to have trouble handling criticism? The left are just so thinned skinned they simply would rather attack the opposition, than address any issue they happen to be faced with.

When exactly was Sara Palin's kids off limits? Looks like the liberals are fine with it until the tides turn.

seriously, get a grip. You need to tell your lefties buddy's that when it comes to the Palin children. now sit down

She wasn't 17 when she did her campaign for abstinence thing, moron. She started that long after the campaign was over with.

Do you have any proof it wasn't Bristol's idea? Do you think her mother could make her do it if she didn't want to do it?

You really are a despicable little worm.
Do I think Mama Grizlie could make her do it if she didn't want to?

Yup

She wasn't 17 when she did her campaign for abstinence thing, moron. She started that long after the campaign was over with.

Do you have any proof it wasn't Bristol's idea? Do you think her mother could make her do it if she didn't want to do it?

You really are a despicable little worm.

Yup

exactly what does the palin family have to do with obama's daughters dressing like ghetto trash?

another failed deflection attempt by the idiots from the left.
You're right, the Palins are really irrelevant. And idiots.

as is obama and his kids
Obama's kids are smart and cute.

how do you know? You've seen their report cards? as for cute I'd say average

When exactly was Sara Palin's kids off limits? Looks like the liberals are fine with it until the tides turn.
Never, she always had them involved. When she was campaigning, she even had that poor little tiny baby in the audience all the time. People screaming around him, germs everywhere, she needed the whole damn family there though to help her.
She's a disgusting person and a terrible parent.

For 8 years you liberals called the bush twins sluts and called bush the chimp. Let's start calling obozo the chimp too. You libs can give it but you can't take it. HAHA
well, when you've got pictures of a 19 year old Jenna drunk or passed out, laying on a picnic table with clearly no undies on.... people are gonna talk.... I never did, cuz teens will be teens and some day grow up to be fine young adults, like Jenna has....

Well good you don't spread stories about young foolish girls....ah..
yeah, you are right...some on this board may not have known this....or seen the pictures!

Yup

Yup

exactly what does the palin family have to do with obama's daughters dressing like ghetto trash?

another failed deflection attempt by the idiots from the left.
You're right, the Palins are really irrelevant. And idiots.

as is obama and his kids
Obama's kids are smart and cute.

how do you know? You've seen their report cards? as for cute I'd say average

don't you get it? they have to be the best first family in history because they are the first partially black first family in history. The truth is not to be considered in unmitigated worship.

Never, she always had them involved. When she was campaigning, she even had that poor little tiny baby in the audience all the time. People screaming around him, germs everywhere, she needed the whole damn family there though to help her.

Does anyone else not see this as ironic ?

we get it, you don't like sarah palin. I am sure that she appreciates your obsession since it has made them multi millionaires several times over.

you lefties are idiots, you help the people that you claim to hate.

When does the presidential election campaign trail NOT involve a photo op exposure of the candidates family. That being said I'd say at least Mrs. Plain is the better parent for taking on the role of raise a kid born with a disability, than one a parent who aborts one because of it.

Forum List

Back