🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Republica attacks Obama's daughters, calling them "sluts".

That means every opinion bripat has even give is worthless.

i am glad he finally admitted his worthlessness.

Leave the kids out of it. From what I have seen, they are great little girls put in a position they had no control over.

I've actually had occasion to meet them several years ago. They're good kids.
How do you know?
How does he know? He's their babysitter dumbshit. How does he know? He doesn't, it's an opinion you asshole. Now grow the fuck up.

In other words, his opinion is totally worthless. Thanks for admitting that.
Not totally, he knows them better than you, he's met them. God you're a stupid fuck.

You just admitted that his opinion is totally worthless.

Which one is the eldest? Malia? Or Sasha? That girl! omg. She is stunningly beautiful. Kicks her daddys and mamas ass in the looks department, thats fer shure, lol.

Which one is the eldest? Malia? Or Sasha? That girl! omg. She is stunningly beautiful. Kicks her daddys and mamas ass in the looks department, thats fer shure, lol.

probably not their biological girls. I'm sure they have been adopted.

Can't get your link to open

So, in 2007, Jenna Bush was 26
Is this when she was flashing her pussy or just another one of her drunken Fits?
I believe she was 17 or 18. There was a big media faux scandal because she wasn't old enough to drink and she got carded at a night club.

BTW, your response is exactly what I expect from leftwing scumbag hypocrites, but that's redundant.
She was born in 1981 making her 20 when Bush became President. Hardly an innocent child

Who cares, you're arguing minutiae.

This woman didn't call, or even imply that Obama's daughters were sluts. Not every woman that goes and sits at a bar is a slut.

I mean I realize that you've never actually BEEN with a woman so you don't realize that, but it's true.

Here is how it works

Presidential children are off limits....Period
However, once they become adults, they are responsible for their own actions.

The Obama girls were not dressed like "bar girls" and their actions were that of embarrassed teens not sluts

Oh I see, if a person manages to get elected, their children are off limits, but if they are merely RUNNING for office then they're children are fair game?

STFU
Palins "child" was a mother
An unmarried mother who was being used as a spokesperson for abstenance . The hypocrisy was pointed out. It was Palin who put her daughter in the limelight
It has been six years....is Bristol Palin still abstenant or was that just during the campaign?

Last edited:
She didn't call them sluts. She said they dressed like them.

while I'm sure you may have a point saying that is inappropriate, but you could try to be honest and put what was actually said instead of lying in the very title of the thread.
What's the difference Avatar? Dress like a slut, look like a slut, act like a slut, sit like a slut, walk like a slut....you still aren't directly saying a person is a slut, but the meaning of what is being said, is one and the same...you're accusing people of being sluts, so to say.

big difference for anyone who is honest. Telling someone they look bad and telling someone they are bad is different
I still don't see where the Obama girls were dressed like bar tramps

Can you show me a picture?

Republican staffer says Obama daughters are disrespectful and dress like bar sluts

If this vile bitch still has a job on Monday, the GOP should be dead to this country.

According to Gawker, Elizabeth Lauten, former new media political director for the Republican National Committee, wrote an open letter to the two girls, attacking their facial expressions and clothing choices.

“Dear Sasha and Malia,” wrote Lauten, “I get that you’re both in those awful teen years, but you’re part of the First Family, try showing a little class. At least respect the part that you play. Then again your mother and father don’t respect their positions very much, or the nation for that matter, so I’m guessing you’re coming up a little short in the ‘good role model’ department.”
They should be drunk party ho's like GW's was....

I believe she was 17 or 18. There was a big media faux scandal because she wasn't old enough to drink and she got carded at a night club.

BTW, your response is exactly what I expect from leftwing scumbag hypocrites, but that's redundant.
She was born in 1981 making her 20 when Bush became President. Hardly an innocent child

Who cares, you're arguing minutiae.

This woman didn't call, or even imply that Obama's daughters were sluts. Not every woman that goes and sits at a bar is a slut.

I mean I realize that you've never actually BEEN with a woman so you don't realize that, but it's true.

Here is how it works

Presidential children are off limits....Period
However, once they become adults, they are responsible for their own actions.

The Obama girls were not dressed like "bar girls" and their actions were that of embarrassed teens not sluts

Oh I see, if a person manages to get elected, their children are off limits, but if they are merely RUNNING for office then they're children are fair game?

STFU
Palins "child" was a mother
An unmarried mother who was being used as a spokesperson for celibacy. The hypocrisy was pointed out. It was Palin who put her daughter in the limelight
It has been six years....is Bristol Palin still celibate?
Just preggy and unwed...

People on the left said the same type of disrespectful stuff about George Bush's daughters but hey that was ok because it was a Republicans kids. When you guys want to hold your own to the same standards you demand of the right get back to me until then take your phony outrage and shove it.
Were they adults or minors? and who in the DNC did such a thing to the Bush's daughters that this woman supposedly did in the manner of the op???

Do you not see a difference between adult children, not living with mom and pop, and minors? Seriously, why does this have to even be explained????

According to Obamacare, they are children until they are 26 years old.

Republican staffer says Obama daughters are disrespectful and dress like bar sluts

If this vile bitch still has a job on Monday, the GOP should be dead to this country.

According to Gawker, Elizabeth Lauten, former new media political director for the Republican National Committee, wrote an open letter to the two girls, attacking their facial expressions and clothing choices.

“Dear Sasha and Malia,” wrote Lauten, “I get that you’re both in those awful teen years, but you’re part of the First Family, try showing a little class. At least respect the part that you play. Then again your mother and father don’t respect their positions very much, or the nation for that matter, so I’m guessing you’re coming up a little short in the ‘good role model’ department.”

Seeing the Republican staff member in question said the First Lady's daughters need to dress "more appropriately", and you are referring them to "sluts", are you insinuating that you know something they don't?

Where did the staffer say they dressed like bar sluts?

The staffer didn't.

Shhhh ... this is 'pretend world' for the left wing children. Let's don't spoil it for them.

As if the words she did use weren't bad enough...

Seeing the Republican staff member in question said the First Lady's daughters need to dress "more appropriately", and you are referring them to "sluts", are you insinuating that you know something they don't?
Where has it been shown that the Obama girls dress any differently than say.......a Republican staffer?

For 8 years you liberals called the bush twins sluts and called bush the chimp. Let's start calling obozo the chimp too. You libs can give it but you can't take it. HAHA
well, when you've got pictures of a 19 year old Jenna drunk or passed out, laying on a picnic table with clearly no undies on.... people are gonna talk.... I never did, cuz teens will be teens and some day grow up to be fine young adults, like Jenna has....
Jenna Bush was 19 years old, illegally passing herself off as being 21 and drunk in public. There was no condemnation from the DNC. Elizabeth Lauten was a GOP political director and she was attacking a 13 year old and 16 year old who apparently did nothing but look bored at the partnering of the Thanksgiving turkey . There's a big difference.

Yes there is.
On Wednesday night they were caught in a trendy Mexican restaurant called Chuy's attempting to order beer. Barbara and Jenna are 19 and the drinking age is 21. When the waiter came to take their order, Jenna apparently presented a driver's licence she had borrowed from an older friend. And some publicity-craving manager eagerly phoned the police.

But in reality the fact that a college freshman drinks a beer is less of a news story that the fact that she doesn't. The seriousness with which the Texas authorities seem to be taking the drinking age is highlighting its absurdity. The fact that there would be commissions and judges and prosecutors and court time and newspaper headlines involved in an "incident" like this is bizarre. The fact that a girl with a beer in her hand would even be called an "incident" is bizarre. As generations of teenagers have pointed out to their parents, America allows 19-year-olds to vote and die in wars, but arrests them for a sip of beer.

People on the left said the same type of disrespectful stuff about George Bush's daughters but hey that was ok because it was a Republicans kids. When you guys want to hold your own to the same standards you demand of the right get back to me until then take your phony outrage and shove it.
Were they adults or minors? and who in the DNC did such a thing to the Bush's daughters that this woman supposedly did in the manner of the op???

Do you not see a difference between adult children, not living with mom and pop, and minors? Seriously, why does this have to even be explained????

No, they are children until they are 18. From 18-26 they are adults qualified to be covered under their parents policy.
My wife is an adult and covered under my policy. According to conservatives, does that make her a child?

No, they are children until they are 18. From 18-26 they are adults qualified to be covered under their parents policy.
My wife is an adult and covered under my policy. According to conservatives, does that make her a child?

They are the children of the parent(s) that continue to pay for their healthcare until they are 26 years old.

Gotta love it.

One person writes an open letter (do you think she didn't consider the consequences of her actions.....she's not gonna get hurt over this) and the OP says

REPUBLICANS....all 150 million of them ?

You bet.

Forum List

Back