🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Republica attacks Obama's daughters, calling them "sluts".

Assuming this is true, it's a real deviation from what has been generally accepted as a place you don't go in attacking the president. The kids, with a few exception have been considered out of bonds but the GOP has decided to set a new low in American politics.

I agree the kids should be off limits, funny thing you can't remember the condescension towards 43's kids, typical idiot...

For 8 years you liberals called the bush twins sluts and called bush the chimp. Let's start calling obozo the chimp too. You libs can give it but you can't take it. HAHA

I don't remember anyone calling the Bush Twins sluts. But I do remember this, and not just the Bush Twins:

G2 Jenna Bush s drinking incident US news The Guardian

Florida Gov. Jeb Bush s son arrested - US news - Crime courts NBC News

USATODAY.com - Bush daughters cited in Texas

Jeb Bush s Daughter Arrested - TIME

Second Chance for Drug Users

It's different if you are a Republican and white. And Obama's daughters have never been arrested.

Republican staffer says Obama daughters are disrespectful and dress like bar sluts

If this vile bitch still has a job on Monday, the GOP should be dead to this country.

Assuming this is true, it's a real deviation from what has been generally accepted as a place you don't go in attacking the president. The kids, with a few exception have been considered out of bonds but the GOP has decided to set a new low in American politics.
Remind us how the liberals did not attack Bush's daughters.
You know of a Democratic staff member who attacked the Bush girls?

The Dems don't need staffers to attack GOP family members...they have the MSM for that.
it seems you republicans seem to be doing it ... how can this be??? I don't know of anyone on msm ever attacking anyone in the press that wasn't reported and substantiate in the press ... you republicans seem to be caught many times doing this...so why is it you want to blame liberals/dems for doing this

really, go do a search of any Palin thread on here when she was running for Vice President. and then stuff in a soak in your pie hole. You libs are so frikken DESPERATE for anything after you spanking from the elections. You have to lie because no one called them a slut but the OP

Republican staffer says Obama daughters are disrespectful and dress like bar sluts

If this vile bitch still has a job on Monday, the GOP should be dead to this country.

According to Gawker, Elizabeth Lauten, former new media political director for the Republican National Committee, wrote an open letter to the two girls, attacking their facial expressions and clothing choices.

“Dear Sasha and Malia,” wrote Lauten, “I get that you’re both in those awful teen years, but you’re part of the First Family, try showing a little class. At least respect the part that you play. Then again your mother and father don’t respect their positions very much, or the nation for that matter, so I’m guessing you’re coming up a little short in the ‘good role model’ department.”

You almost gotta laugh. The left defends the 1st family daughters by pretending they were called sluts when it never happened. The radical left must be desperate for an issue.

attempting-to-give-a-fuck-300x142.jpg

The hypocrisy is stunning. The radical left invents insulting words that were never said about the 1st family daughters and refers to the reporter who never said the words as "a vile bitch". Are they going crazy on the left?

For 8 years you liberals called the bush twins sluts and called bush the chimp. Let's start calling obozo the chimp too. You libs can give it but you can't take it. HAHA

did the same with Palins kids and even dumped on her down syndrome baby

they aren't just hypocrites, they are TWO FACED hypocrites

All the more reason why conservatives should not stoop to their level. We should be above that kind of bullshit to be attacking children.

Going after the children of ANY politican is dirty pool. I don't care what wide of the aisle you reside on, children should be off limits. Classless.
The hatred that has grown out of polarization has created a climate in which many talented people simply are not willing to serve in public office. To be president, means having your children called sluts, your wife a whore, everything you say misquoted, pictures of family members morphed into grotesque images, and a facing a multitudes of lies and fabrication that you can never address. Many a good potential candidate for public office just isn't willing to put himself and his family through this. As a candidate said some years ago, life's too short and it's just not worth it.

Going after the children of ANY politican is dirty pool. I don't care what wide of the aisle you reside on, children should be off limits. Classless.
The hatred that has grown out of polarization has created a climate in which many talented people simply are not willing to serve in public office. To be president, means having your children called sluts, your wife a whore, everything you say misquoted, pictures of family members morphed into grotesque images, and a facing a multitudes of lies and fabrication that you can never address. Many a good potential candidate for public office just isn't willing to put himself and his family through this. As a potnetial canidate said some years ago, life's too short and just isn't worth it.

It is a real shame. Good people are staying out of politics because some idiots feel the need to go after the family members.

Leave the kids out of it. From what I have seen, they are great little girls put in a position they had no control over.

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk

According to Gawker, Elizabeth Lauten, former new media political director for the Republican National Committee, wrote an open letter to the two girls, attacking their facial expressions and clothing choices.

“Dear Sasha and Malia,” wrote Lauten, “I get that you’re both in those awful teen years, but you’re part of the First Family, try showing a little class. At least respect the part that you play. Then again your mother and father don’t respect their positions very much, or the nation for that matter, so I’m guessing you’re coming up a little short in the ‘good role model’ department.”

ROFLMNAO! Who gives a dam'?

Leave the kids out of it. From what I have seen, they are great little girls put in a position they had no control over.

Some idiot getting out of line, verbally, is IRRELEVANT against obama's promoting the riots that resulted in death and injury and millions of dollars in property damage... .

No one thinks children should be impugned, but let's not lend credence to the idiot who executed the OP trying to equate irresponsible name-calling with Treason, Murder and the subversion of the United States.

When a child moves into the white house, childhood as we know it ends and is replaced by isolation and a lifestyle devoid of anything even close to a normal childhood.

I don't remember anyone calling the Bush Twins sluts. But I do remember this, and not just the Bush Twins:

It's different if you are a Republican and white. And Obama's daughters have never been arrested.
Wasn't it just a week ago that Biden's son was booted from the Navy for drug use?

See, there you go again you partisan dumb fuck.

When a child moves into the white house, childhood as we know it ends and is replaced by isolation and a lifestyle devoid of anything even close to a normal childhood.

Correct, this sort of criticism is the price you pay for the lifestyle. Wah the reporter said they need to show a little class. Well off they go to their third European vaca o Wn the taxpayer's dime ...

Only an idiot feels sorry for them. Regardless of party.

Wasn't it just a week ago that Biden's son was booted from the Navy for drug use?

See, there you go again you partisan dumb fuck.

Drugs? Yeah..

Biden's kid is an unapologtic Cocaine addict.

Which is JUST LIKE Bush's daughter's "drinking Incident".

Yeah, well that ended when your party was taken over by nasty ass Progressives and it's base became the same. don't preach to us after what you all did to the Palin children when she was running for Vice President of our Country. NO ONE called the Obama girls a slut. that is the lying leftwing hate sites that you all bring over onto this board

Last edited:

Where did the staffer say they dressed like bar sluts?

Correct, this sort of criticism is the price you pay for the lifestyle. Wah the reporter said they need to show a little class. Well off they go to their third European vaca o Wn the taxpayer's dime ...

Only an idiot feels sorry for them. Regardless of party.
A lifestyle they didn't choose.

Forum List

Back