🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Republica attacks Obama's daughters, calling them "sluts".

Your acknowledgement of reality is neither expected nor required.
That's not reality, and you know it.
It's always funny what people who can't think for themselves say when confronted with someone who can. :lol:
You can't think Dave, you just wrongly believe that you can.
Dave has been kicking the shit out libs for a very long time. You're just another poster child for the same.
Dave could man-up enough to even reach my shit to eat it. Morons like you two don't have a chance in the world.
how true is that >>>>

It's always funny what people who can't think for themselves say when confronted with someone who can. :lol:
Dave has been kicking the shit out libs for a very long time. You're just another poster child for the same.
Dave could man-up enough to even reach my shit to eat it. Morons like you two don't have a chance in the world.

so, you're not man enough to admit that the title of the article is a lie? The reporter never called either daughter a slut

Dave couldn't man-up enough to even reach my shit to eat it. Morons like you two don't have a chance in the world.
What I said was fair warning, don't start a whinny ass thread when it happens.
Not a concern of mine since it never will. You guys post a bunch of dogma, scream Liberals Suck, declare victory three times, and then run away. I've seen it a 1,000 times.

Always the partisan, partisan moron that is.
Missed Dave.......he was a lot of fun

Republican staffer says Obama daughters are disrespectful and dress like bar sluts

If this vile bitch still has a job on Monday, the GOP should be dead to this country.

According to Gawker, Elizabeth Lauten, former new media political director for the Republican National Committee, wrote an open letter to the two girls, attacking their facial expressions and clothing choices.

“Dear Sasha and Malia,” wrote Lauten, “I get that you’re both in those awful teen years, but you’re part of the First Family, try showing a little class. At least respect the part that you play. Then again your mother and father don’t respect their positions very much, or the nation for that matter, so I’m guessing you’re coming up a little short in the ‘good role model’ department.”
So a republican attack obama's daughter, I don't condone this act, but it also never stop's democrats when it comes to republicans children
yes you do rocks betwee n your ears ... you love the thou
Let's look at Republican equivalencies...

A 16 year old rolling her eyes at a lame pardon the turkey ceremony is the same as Bristol Palin having a baby out of wedlock and Jenna Bush flashing her pussy
How about making fun of Palin's Down's baby? Or claiming that her 14 year old is a slut?
in the press a reporter was talking about the older daughter and said the wrong name ... they never called her that name on purpose they were referribg to the older slut daughter
So you believe that all those black girls that get pregnant out of wed lock and either abort or have the kids are sluts ehh?
those are your words not mine ...

Aren't you the American ex-pat who shovels shit off the street in some third-world hellhole?

Does anyone care about what Obamas' girls dress like? Come on here, get real. He's the President of the United States, which used to mean something. Liberals dole out a lot of hate dressed up as unbiased criticism. That works both ways. But kids need to be left out of this mudslinging fest.

You must have him on ignore

A 16 year old rolling her eyes at a lame pardon the turkey ceremony is the same as Bristol Palin having a baby out of wedlock and Jenna Bush flashing her pussy
How about making fun of Palin's Down's baby? Or claiming that her 14 year old is a slut?
Who made fun of Palins baby?

Is Letterman a representative of the Democratic Party now?
did he call them a slut??? can't remember ... but truely I don't know his party affilation

how true is that >>>>
Not very. :lol:

Dave couldn't man-up enough to even reach my shit to eat it. Morons like you two don't have a chance in the world.
so, you're not man enough to admit that the title of the article is a lie? The reporter never called either daughter a slut
Yep. She did not call them sluts, she just strongly implied it, which she has now retracted.
HT_elizabeth_lauten_2_jtm_141129_4x3_992.jpg

I don't even have you on ignore....I just laugh at what you post

Republican staffer says Obama daughters are disrespectful and dress like bar sluts

If this vile bitch still has a job on Monday, the GOP should be dead to this country.

According to Gawker, Elizabeth Lauten, former new media political director for the Republican National Committee, wrote an open letter to the two girls, attacking their facial expressions and clothing choices.

“Dear Sasha and Malia,” wrote Lauten, “I get that you’re both in those awful teen years, but you’re part of the First Family, try showing a little class. At least respect the part that you play. Then again your mother and father don’t respect their positions very much, or the nation for that matter, so I’m guessing you’re coming up a little short in the ‘good role model’ department.”

That isn't 1% as bad as the kind of stuff you scumbags dished out to the Bush daughters and especially the Palin kids.

Despicable worms is what you are.

You said you missed dave was wondering how you missed him since he's been posting?
As for you laughing at what I say, that's a sign of someone becoming senile because they can't deal with facts and the cold hard truth This thread was Gruber approved

That isn't 1% as bad as the kind of stuff you scumbags dished out to the Bush daughters and especially the Palin kids.

Three sluts and the Drooler? Relax, they are all alive and well as far as a I know.

You said you missed dave was wondering how you missed him since he's been posting?
As for you laughing at what I say, that's a sign of someone becoming senile because they can't deal with facts and the cold hard truth This thread was Gruber approved
English as a Second Language I see...

who made fun of Palin's Down's baby??? name one dem that made fun of Palin's Down's baby ??? you right wing nuts seem to make this shit up ... one person can't remember who it was refered to her baby as being retarded and ll hell broke loose and that person said they were sorry using the wrong term ...but they never made fun of Palin's Down's baby ... why do you guys make this shit up
We don't have to make shit up, kid.

Liberal Website Wonkette Disgracefully Attacks Trig Palin On His Third Birthday

Sarah Palin pounds Bill Maher for attacking special-needs son Trig as retarded - Spokane Conservative Examiner.com

Marooned In Marin More Deranged Liberal Democrat Attacks On Trig Palin
billyerock1991, I think you missed this post.

Maybe you can fill us in on what was said and how old they were

Should be interesting

Forum List

Back