🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Republica attacks Obama's daughters, calling them "sluts".

Assuming this is true, it's a real deviation from what has been generally accepted as a place you don't go in attacking the president. The kids, with a few exception have been considered out of bonds but the GOP has decided to set a new low in American politics.
Sherman, set the Wayback Machine for 2001:

Bush twins hounded by media
But, aside from the fact that it’s the complete opposite of the hands-off press treatment for Chelsea Clinton, it borders on bizarre and salacious. Especially because they are twins. The press ought to be ashamed. Their perverted coverage of Jenna and Barbara Bush sounds like Playboy’s “Twin” issue and “Ivy League” edition packed into one.

Take the New York Daily News headline, “DOUBLE TROUBLE,” or New York Post’s “JENNA AND TONIC.” And there’s Newsweek’s June 11th issue, containing, “Busted Again in Margaritaville: The President’s Twins.”

“Blond twin Jenna is the good-time girl,” blares Playboy, er, Newsweek. “[D]ark-haired daughter Barbara, who just finished her freshman year at Yale, is the quiet and studious type (goes) with some friends to a World Wrestling Federation match in New York. Some friends call Barbara “the instigator.” While charming and ebullient, Jenna is a little “spacey,” say her friends and prone to pratfalls. At the Inaugural ball, her strapless dress slipped down while she was dancing with her father.” Puh-leeze. I can just feel the authors of this Newsweek trash, Evan Thomas and Martha Brant, drooling for an X-rated picture of the mishap. Enough already. Leave Jenna and Barbara alone, like you did with Chelsea.

The “sexy Bush twins who like to party” story is solely the creation of a salivating media’s lust. And it didn’t start with citations for attempts at underage drinking. That’s just an excuse. Remember back in January when Matt Stone and Trey Parker, creators of “South Park,” announced their new Comedy Central show, “That’s My Bush”? They proclaimed that their new show would be “barely legal,” because it would feature the Bush daughters depicted as “hot and sexy lesbian lovers” engaging in oral sex. They backed off – under pressure – but even they weren’t the first to exploit Jenna and Barbara. Back in the fall, prior to the election, even George Magazine got in on the act. In a page on fashion, George juxtaposed photos of the Bush daughters in skimpy halter and tube tops with photos of the covered-up Gore daughters. The implication was very clear.

Read more at Bush twins hounded by media
History didn't start when Obama was inaugurated.
the obama girls weren't getting drunk in public.... fall down stupid drunk ... under age drunk...the obama girls weren't walking around with their viginas hanging out for all to see and take pictures of...so when the obama girls make a so-called eye roll, you right wing nuts are all over it

Last edited:
Assuming this is true, it's a real deviation from what has been generally accepted as a place you don't go in attacking the president. The kids, with a few exception have been considered out of bonds but the GOP has decided to set a new low in American politics.

But, aside from the fact that it’s the complete opposite of the hands-off press treatment for Chelsea Clinton, it borders on bizarre and salacious. Especially because they are twins. The press ought to be ashamed. Their perverted coverage of Jenna and Barbara Bush sounds like Playboy’s “Twin” issue and “Ivy League” edition packed into one.

Take the New York Daily News headline, “DOUBLE TROUBLE,” or New York Post’s “JENNA AND TONIC.” And there’s Newsweek’s June 11th issue, containing, “Busted Again in Margaritaville: The President’s Twins.”

“Blond twin Jenna is the good-time girl,” blares Playboy, er, Newsweek. “[D]ark-haired daughter Barbara, who just finished her freshman year at Yale, is the quiet and studious type (goes) with some friends to a World Wrestling Federation match in New York. Some friends call Barbara “the instigator.” While charming and ebullient, Jenna is a little “spacey,” say her friends and prone to pratfalls. At the Inaugural ball, her strapless dress slipped down while she was dancing with her father.” Puh-leeze. I can just feel the authors of this Newsweek trash, Evan Thomas and Martha Brant, drooling for an X-rated picture of the mishap. Enough already. Leave Jenna and Barbara alone, like you did with Chelsea.

The “sexy Bush twins who like to party” story is solely the creation of a salivating media’s lust. And it didn’t start with citations for attempts at underage drinking. That’s just an excuse. Remember back in January when Matt Stone and Trey Parker, creators of “South Park,” announced their new Comedy Central show, “That’s My Bush”? They proclaimed that their new show would be “barely legal,” because it would feature the Bush daughters depicted as “hot and sexy lesbian lovers” engaging in oral sex. They backed off – under pressure – but even they weren’t the first to exploit Jenna and Barbara. Back in the fall, prior to the election, even George Magazine got in on the act. In a page on fashion, George juxtaposed photos of the Bush daughters in skimpy halter and tube tops with photos of the covered-up Gore daughters. The implication was very clear.

18 year olds engaging in under aged drinking and acting irresponsibly

How does that equate to a 16 year old rolling her eyes during a photo op?

Remind us how the liberals did not attack Bush's daughters.
You know of a Democratic staff member who attacked the Bush girls?

The Dems don't need staffers to attack GOP family members...they have the MSM for that.
it seems you republicans seem to be doing it ... how can this be??? I don't know of anyone on msm ever attacking anyone in the press that wasn't reported and substantiate in the press ... you republicans seem to be caught many times doing this...so why is it you want to blame liberals/dems for doing this

You must live under a rock.
you must have rocks between your ears

18 year olds engaging in under aged drinking and acting irresponsibly

How does that equate to a 16 year old rolling her eyes during a photo op?
their dems and republicans just can't seem to come up with anything better to rag about:ack-1:

The Dems don't need staffers to attack GOP family members...they have the MSM for that.
it seems you republicans seem to be doing it ... how can this be??? I don't know of anyone on msm ever attacking anyone in the press that wasn't reported and substantiate in the press ... you republicans seem to be caught many times doing this...so why is it you want to blame liberals/dems for doing this

Condolences. It must be very trying for you to go through life being such a moron

Elizabeth Lauten was a GOP political director...
You make this woman sound like a bigwig in the GOP.

She's nothing of the sort. From the OP:
...Elizabeth Lauten, communications director for Rep. Stephen Fincher of Tennessee...​

Bushs daughters were adults and also photographed without panties
Call me old, I am, but come on girls, wear your damn panties! It rude not to.
wait a minute I'm old too ... lets take a vote...
1) panties
2) no panties

I choose number 2
Presents are better wrapped...
good one buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut still

Condolences. It must be very trying for you to go through life being such a moron
not trying at all ...but I guess your family feels very sorry for you ...never being able to think with that rock between your ears... does it hurt when you shake you head

Last edited:

...Elizabeth Lauten, communications director for Rep. Stephen Fincher of Tennessee...​
Not for long it seems: https://www.facebook.com/elauten

And

"Lauten later apologized for rushing to judgment on Facebook.

"I reacted to an article and quickly judged the two young ladies in a way that I would never have wanted to be judged myself as a teenager," she said. "After many hours of prayer, talking to my parents and re-reading my words online, I can see more clearly how hurtful my words were. Please know that these judgmental feelings truly have no pace in my heart. Furthermore, I'd like to apologize to all of those who I have hurt and offended with my words, and pledge to learn and grow (and I assure you I have) from this experience.""
GOP Staffer Apologizes For Lecturing Obama Daughters To Show A Little Class

Yep, she got nailed and retracted before what is now left of her political career vanished.

Like when Rush called the Clinton's daughter a dog?

No. Rush is not a reporter - he is an infotainer whose schtick is to be controversial.
nobody on fox noise are reporters ... the clame to be commentators ... that seems to be where you get your info from

She didn't call them sluts. She said they dressed like them.

while I'm sure you may have a point saying that is inappropriate, but you could try to be honest and put what was actually said instead of lying in the very title of the thread.

Like when Rush called the Clinton's daughter a dog?

No. Rush is not a reporter - he is an infotainer whose schtick is to be controversial.
nobody on fox noise are reporters ... the clame to be commentators ... that seems to be where you get your info from

It's clear that either English is your second language, or you flunked out of 7th grade...although as the two are not mutually exclusive, I'll go with "both".

While the staffer was clearly out of line and has since issued what could best be described as a heart felt apology, I do not see where she called either of the Obama girls "sluts..."

And

"I reacted to an article and quickly judged the two young ladies in a way that I would never have wanted to be judged myself as a teenager," she said. "After many hours of prayer, talking to my parents and re-reading my words online, I can see more clearly how hurtful my words were. Please know that these judgmental feelings truly have no pace in my heart. Furthermore, I'd like to apologize to all of those who I have hurt and offended with my words, and pledge to learn and grow (and I assure you I have) from this experience.""

Yep, she got nailed and retracted before what is now left of her political career vanished.
That's a far more sincere apology than the usual Democrat "I'm sorry I got caught".

And

That's a far more sincere apology than the usual Democrat "I'm sorry I got caught".
Always the partisan, partisan moron that is.

Let's look at Republican equivalencies...

A 16 year old rolling her eyes at a lame pardon the turkey ceremony is the same as Bristol Palin having a baby out of wedlock and Jenna Bush flashing her pussy
How about making fun of Palin's Down's baby? Or claiming that her 14 year old is a slut?

And

In terms of apologies, it seems sincere

She didn't call them sluts. She said they dressed like them.

while I'm sure you may have a point saying that is inappropriate, but you could try to be honest and put what was actually said instead of lying in the very title of the thread.
its the implications she is making, paid poster

Forum List

Back