🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Republica attacks Obama's daughters, calling them "sluts".

Republican staffer says Obama daughters are disrespectful and dress like bar sluts

If this vile bitch still has a job on Monday, the GOP should be dead to this country.

According to Gawker, Elizabeth Lauten, former new media political director for the Republican National Committee, wrote an open letter to the two girls, attacking their facial expressions and clothing choices.

“Dear Sasha and Malia,” wrote Lauten, “I get that you’re both in those awful teen years, but you’re part of the First Family, try showing a little class. At least respect the part that you play. Then again your mother and father don’t respect their positions very much, or the nation for that matter, so I’m guessing you’re coming up a little short in the ‘good role model’ department.”
Assuming this is true, it's a real deviation from what has been generally accepted as a place you don't go in attacking the president. The kids, with a few exception have been considered out of bonds but the GOP has decided to set a new low in American politics.
Remind us how the liberals did not attack Bush's daughters.
You know of a Democratic staff member who attacked the Bush girls?

Republican staffer says Obama daughters are disrespectful and dress like bar sluts

If this vile bitch still has a job on Monday, the GOP should be dead to this country.

According to Gawker, Elizabeth Lauten, former new media political director for the Republican National Committee, wrote an open letter to the two girls, attacking their facial expressions and clothing choices.

“Dear Sasha and Malia,” wrote Lauten, “I get that you’re both in those awful teen years, but you’re part of the First Family, try showing a little class. At least respect the part that you play. Then again your mother and father don’t respect their positions very much, or the nation for that matter, so I’m guessing you’re coming up a little short in the ‘good role model’ department.”
Assuming this is true, it's a real deviation from what has been generally accepted as a place you don't go in attacking the president. The kids, with a few exception have been considered out of bonds but the GOP has decided to set a new low in American politics.
Bushs daughters were adults and also photographed without panties
Call me old, I am, but come on girls, wear your damn panties! It's rude not to.

and looks like she had a lot of razor stubble too!!!

maybe in privote but not in the press like these republicans do ... when they can't get their way they spout off in the press

Call me old, I am, but come on girls, wear your damn panties! It rude not to.
wait a minute I'm old too ... lets take a vote...
1) panties
2) no panties

I choose number 2

But the Bush daughters and Palin's daughters were fair game, right?

Fuckin' hypocrites!
Were they adults or children at the time?

There is a difference

Call me old, I am, but come on girls, wear your damn panties! It rude not to.
wait a minute I'm old too ... lets take a vote...
1) panties
2) no panties

I choose number 2
Presents are better wrapped...

The Dems don't need staffers to attack GOP family members...they have the MSM for that.

The Dems don't need staffers to attack GOP family members...they have the MSM for that.
Like when Rush called the Clinton's daughter a dog?

Seems wrong to call the pickaninnies sluts when their clothing choices are made by their mad-cow mom.
Stupid *******...
you know when you call republicans being racist, they seem to want to call obamas and blacks in general these kind of names . then become incensed when they are called on it ... republicans here on the board do you accept this posters racist remarks or not ...

No. Rush is not a reporter - he is an infotainer whose schtick is to be controversial.

Let's look at Republican equivalencies...

A 16 year old rolling her eyes at a lame pardon the turkey ceremony is the same as Bristol Palin having a baby out of wedlock and Jenna Bush flashing her pussy

People on the left said the same type of disrespectful stuff about George Bush's daughters but hey that was ok because it was a Republicans kids. When you guys want to hold your own to the same standards you demand of the right get back to me until then take your phony outrage and shove it.
Were they adults or minors? and who in the DNC did such a thing to the Bush's daughters that this woman supposedly did in the manner of the op???

Do you not see a difference between adult children, not living with mom and pop, and minors? Seriously, why does this have to even be explained????
What I see is hypocrite bullshit there is about a two to three year age difference between the Bush and Obama daughters at the time they were trashed. As I said when your ready to hold your side of the political aisle to the same standards you set for others instead of trying to rationalize and justify it get back to me.

Sherman, set the Wayback Machine for 2001:

Bush twins hounded by media
But, aside from the fact that it’s the complete opposite of the hands-off press treatment for Chelsea Clinton, it borders on bizarre and salacious. Especially because they are twins. The press ought to be ashamed. Their perverted coverage of Jenna and Barbara Bush sounds like Playboy’s “Twin” issue and “Ivy League” edition packed into one.

Take the New York Daily News headline, “DOUBLE TROUBLE,” or New York Post’s “JENNA AND TONIC.” And there’s Newsweek’s June 11th issue, containing, “Busted Again in Margaritaville: The President’s Twins.”

“Blond twin Jenna is the good-time girl,” blares Playboy, er, Newsweek. “[D]ark-haired daughter Barbara, who just finished her freshman year at Yale, is the quiet and studious type (goes) with some friends to a World Wrestling Federation match in New York. Some friends call Barbara “the instigator.” While charming and ebullient, Jenna is a little “spacey,” say her friends and prone to pratfalls. At the Inaugural ball, her strapless dress slipped down while she was dancing with her father.” Puh-leeze. I can just feel the authors of this Newsweek trash, Evan Thomas and Martha Brant, drooling for an X-rated picture of the mishap. Enough already. Leave Jenna and Barbara alone, like you did with Chelsea.

The “sexy Bush twins who like to party” story is solely the creation of a salivating media’s lust. And it didn’t start with citations for attempts at underage drinking. That’s just an excuse. Remember back in January when Matt Stone and Trey Parker, creators of “South Park,” announced their new Comedy Central show, “That’s My Bush”? They proclaimed that their new show would be “barely legal,” because it would feature the Bush daughters depicted as “hot and sexy lesbian lovers” engaging in oral sex. They backed off – under pressure – but even they weren’t the first to exploit Jenna and Barbara. Back in the fall, prior to the election, even George Magazine got in on the act. In a page on fashion, George juxtaposed photos of the Bush daughters in skimpy halter and tube tops with photos of the covered-up Gore daughters. The implication was very clear.

Read more at Bush twins hounded by media
History didn't start when Obama was inaugurated.

it seems you republicans seem to be doing it ... how can this be??? I don't know of anyone on msm ever attacking anyone in the press that wasn't reported and substantiate in the press ... you republicans seem to be caught many times doing this...so why is it you want to blame liberals/dems for doing this

What goes around, comes around ....

People on the left said the same type of disrespectful stuff about George Bush's daughters but hey that was ok because it was a Republicans kids. When you guys want to hold your own to the same standards you demand of the right get back to me until then take your phony outrage and shove it.

Why would you change your standards to match what you believe are someone else's? Is that any way to live your life? Don't your standards eventually end up a the lowest level possible?
If you don't want to live up to the same standards you demand of others fine simple solution don't be making standards of conduct demands of others.

I thought attacking the children of politicians as untoward was something we could all agree upon. Apparently not.

No. Rush is not a reporter - he is an infotainer whose schtick is to be controversial.
So find a reporter then? Oh right, there isn't one. Case closed.

it seems you republicans seem to be doing it ... how can this be??? I don't know of anyone on msm ever attacking anyone in the press that wasn't reported and substantiate in the press ... you republicans seem to be caught many times doing this...so why is it you want to blame liberals/dems for doing this

You must live under a rock.

Forum List

Back