🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Republica attacks Obama's daughters, calling them "sluts".

Republican staffer says Obama daughters are disrespectful and dress like bar sluts

If this vile bitch still has a job on Monday, the GOP should be dead to this country.

According to Gawker, Elizabeth Lauten, former new media political director for the Republican National Committee, wrote an open letter to the two girls, attacking their facial expressions and clothing choices.

“Dear Sasha and Malia,” wrote Lauten, “I get that you’re both in those awful teen years, but you’re part of the First Family, try showing a little class. At least respect the part that you play. Then again your mother and father don’t respect their positions very much, or the nation for that matter, so I’m guessing you’re coming up a little short in the ‘good role model’ department.”
Assuming this is true, it's a real deviation from what has been generally accepted as a place you don't go in attacking the president. The kids, with a few exception have been considered out of bonds but the GOP has decided to set a new low in American politics.
Remind us how the liberals did not attack Bush's daughters.
They were ADULT CHILDREN, if you don't see the difference then I can't help you....
Ohh and were Palins children adults? Including DOWNS baby?
Tell me, was it a DNC spokes person attacking them as it was GOP spokeperson attacking these children of Obama's?

and let us get to the brass tacks...

DO YOU AGREE WITH WHAT THIS GOP SPOKES PERSON SAID AND DID towards Obama's girls?

Do you have the decency to even say, IT WAS WRONG, PERIOD? I said it was wrong to attack Palin and her children when others did it....

HOW ABOUT YOu, retired Sargent, what kind of a man are you? Now's your time, to show your stuff....

Going after the children of ANY politican is dirty pool. I don't care what wide of the aisle you reside on, children should be off limits. Classless.

did the same with Palins kids and even dumped on her down syndrome baby

they aren't just hypocrites, they are TWO FACED hypocrites

Yes indeed. They were and are horrible to palin's kids and the media has yet to criticize them for that.

Republican staffer says Obama daughters are disrespectful and dress like bar sluts

If this vile bitch still has a job on Monday, the GOP should be dead to this country.

According to Gawker, Elizabeth Lauten, former new media political director for the Republican National Committee, wrote an open letter to the two girls, attacking their facial expressions and clothing choices.

“Dear Sasha and Malia,” wrote Lauten, “I get that you’re both in those awful teen years, but you’re part of the First Family, try showing a little class. At least respect the part that you play. Then again your mother and father don’t respect their positions very much, or the nation for that matter, so I’m guessing you’re coming up a little short in the ‘good role model’ department.”
Assuming this is true, it's a real deviation from what has been generally accepted as a place you don't go in attacking the president. The kids, with a few exception have been considered out of bonds but the GOP has decided to set a new low in American politics.
No, liberals started with Bush's daughters.

For 8 years you liberals called the bush twins sluts and called bush the chimp. Let's start calling obozo the chimp too. You libs can give it but you can't take it. HAHA
well, when you've got pictures of a 19 year old Jenna drunk or passed out, laying on a picnic table with clearly no undies on.... people are gonna talk.... I never did, cuz teens will be teens and some day grow up to be fine young adults, like Jenna has....
Jenna Bush was 19 years old, illegally passing herself off as being 21 and drunk in public. There was no condemnation from the DNC. Elizabeth Lauten was a GOP political director and she was attacking a 13 year old and 16 year old who apparently did nothing but look bored at the partnering of the Thanksgiving turkey . There's a big difference.

Only to a political hack such as yourself.

They were ADULT CHILDREN, if you don't see the difference then I can't help you....
Tell me, was it a DNC spokes person attacking them as it was GOP spokeperson attacking these children of Obama's?

DO YOU AGREE WITH WHAT THIS GOP SPOKES PERSON SAID AND DID towards Obama's girls?

Do you have the decency to even say, IT WAS WRONG, PERIOD? I said it was wrong to attack Palin and her children when others did it....

HOW ABOUT YOu, retired Sargent, what kind of a man are you? Now's your time, to show your stuff....

Like the media and the DNC are different.

Everyone knows how the media is these days.........if they're old enough to bleed, then they're old enough to lead.

The GOP? that one women is the whole GOP?

No, liberals started with Bush's daughters.
Dude, learn history. White House kids have been on the menu since we built the fucking thing.

Like the media and the DNC are different.
:D Smart ass!!!

THIS THREAD should be deleted

there was nothing in there calling them, sluts

no honor in what they post on here.
thank you Stephanie...I had not gone in to the link yet, just read the op part in quotes...but I was JUST going to go in there to see if any of this was said... the way the quote in the op said it was, because after rereading what was supposedly said, I found it very hard to believe anyone would send an open letter, stating such...

I still have not read what was ACTUALLY said yet.

People on the left said the same type of disrespectful stuff about George Bush's daughters but hey that was ok because it was a Republicans kids. When you guys want to hold your own to the same standards you demand of the right get back to me until then take your phony outrage and shove it.

People on the left said the same type of disrespectful stuff about George Bush's daughters but hey that was ok because it was a Republicans kids. When you guys want to hold your own to the same standards you demand of the right get back to me until then take your phony outrage and shove it.

Why would you change your standards to match what you believe are someone else's? Is that any way to live your life? Don't your standards eventually end up a the lowest level possible?

Were they adults or minors? and who in the DNC did such a thing to the Bush's daughters that this woman supposedly did in the manner of the op???

Do you not see a difference between adult children, not living with mom and pop, and minors? Seriously, why does this have to even be explained????

The GOP? that one women is the whole GOP?

She is if we were to utilize the broad brush that is so often in the hands of the RWnuts on USMB.

Forum List

Back