🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Republica attacks Obama's daughters, calling them "sluts".

Uh, exactly where did she call them sluts in this?

“Dear Sasha and Malia, I get that you’re both in those awful teen years, but you’re part of the First Family, try showing a little class. At least respect the part that you play. Then again your mother and father don’t respect their positions very much, or the nation for that matter, so I’m guessing you’re coming up a little short in the ‘good role model’ department. Nevertheless, stretch yourself, rise to the occasion. Act like being in the White House matters to you. Dress like you deserve respect, not a spot at a bar. And certainly don’t make faces during televised, public events.”
Ahhhh... so she did say it in so many words

"dress like you deserve respect and not a spot in the bar"

IS CALLING THEM SLUTS or implying they are dressed like girls in a bar, getting drunk and wanting to get picked up for...you know...doing the naughty...

Scuze me, providing feedback on "behavior" (wardrobe choice) is not character assassination. She did not call them sluts, she encouraged them to dress in a manner appropriate for daughters of a President.
And what is that precisely....this ''way to dress'' specifically''?

HOW DARE this GOP'ER send an open letter like that to these children by name?

SERIOUSLY................... if she really did say what is in your quote, then she needs to be bitch slapped till the cows come home....PERIOD.

The overreaction is quite telling. I have read far more vile attacks on conservative women and girls. This is basically a wardrobe critique and a suggestion that they not roll their eyes like brats when attending a White House ceremony. But it's not surprising that Liberals are so Think Skinned.

Republican staffer says Obama daughters are disrespectful and dress like bar sluts

If this vile bitch still has a job on Monday, the GOP should be dead to this country.

According to Gawker, Elizabeth Lauten, former new media political director for the Republican National Committee, wrote an open letter to the two girls, attacking their facial expressions and clothing choices.

“Dear Sasha and Malia,” wrote Lauten, “I get that you’re both in those awful teen years, but you’re part of the First Family, try showing a little class. At least respect the part that you play. Then again your mother and father don’t respect their positions very much, or the nation for that matter, so I’m guessing you’re coming up a little short in the ‘good role model’ department.”

That's pretty low, even for the Republicans.
It is low for anyone.

It is not unprecedented.

Hell, Margret Truman was savaged.

Andrew Jackson's wife was called a whore.

Does their blackness protect them from US political tradition?

Well, we know what White Privilege really means; Fair Game For Vicious Attacks.

Republican staffer says Obama daughters are disrespectful and dress like bar sluts

If this vile bitch still has a job on Monday, the GOP should be dead to this country.

Assuming this is true, it's a real deviation from what has been generally accepted as a place you don't go in attacking the president. The kids, with a few exception have been considered out of bonds but the GOP has decided to set a new low in American politics.
Remind us how the liberals did not attack Bush's daughters.
They were ADULT CHILDREN, if you don't see the difference then I can't help you....
Ohh and were Palins children adults? Including DOWNS baby?
Tell me, was it a DNC spokes person attacking them as it was GOP spokeperson attacking these children of Obama's?

and let us get to the brass tacks...

DO YOU AGREE WITH WHAT THIS GOP SPOKES PERSON SAID AND DID towards Obama's girls?

Do you have the decency to even say, IT WAS WRONG, PERIOD? I said it was wrong to attack Palin and her children when others did it....

HOW ABOUT YOu, retired Sargent, what kind of a man are you? Now's your time, to show your stuff....
It was wrong.

It was not unprecedented, as liars assert.

Argue this libs. When I first saw the photos I thought omg girls it's your dad don't do this shit.

“Dear Sasha and Malia, I get that you’re both in those awful teen years, but you’re part of the First Family, try showing a little class. At least respect the part that you play. Then again your mother and father don’t respect their positions very much, or the nation for that matter, so I’m guessing you’re coming up a little short in the ‘good role model’ department. Nevertheless, stretch yourself, rise to the occasion. Act like being in the White House matters to you. Dress like you deserve respect, not a spot at a bar. And certainly don’t make faces during televised, public events.”

IS CALLING THEM SLUTS or implying they are dressed like girls in a bar, getting drunk and wanting to get picked up for...you know...doing the naughty...

You do not dress like this for a photo op with your dad.

Period full stop. I don't know what the girls were thinking but this was bad.
Drunk_Jenna_Bush.jpg

Oh stop with the photo shop bullshit or I can go completely crazy with Obamba's kids.

STOP. Or all hell will really break loose.

This is the hate the left spreads. they talked about the ugly faces they were making.

THE WORLD is now going to burn and end. Not a day goes by without smear, lies and just hate from the left
They're still butt hurt over that ass whippin' they got earlier this month.

They can dish it out, but they sure the hell can't TAKE IT.

Just more wonderful DOUBLE STANDARDS and TWO FACED BULL SHIT, brought to you by your lovely neighborhood PROGTARD.

According to Gawker, Elizabeth Lauten, former new media political director for the Republican National Committee, wrote an open letter to the two girls, attacking their facial expressions and clothing choices.

“Dear Sasha and Malia,” wrote Lauten, “I get that you’re both in those awful teen years, but you’re part of the First Family, try showing a little class. At least respect the part that you play. Then again your mother and father don’t respect their positions very much, or the nation for that matter, so I’m guessing you’re coming up a little short in the ‘good role model’ department.”
And the part where she called them "bar sluts" is WHERE?

Scuze me, providing feedback on "behavior" (wardrobe choice) is not character assassination. She did not call them sluts, she encouraged them to dress in a manner appropriate for daughters of a President.

SERIOUSLY................... if she really did say what is in your quote, then she needs to be bitch slapped till the cows come home....PERIOD.

The overreaction is quite telling. I have read far more vile attacks on conservative women and girls. This is basically a wardrobe critique and a suggestion that they not roll their eyes like brats when attending a White House ceremony. But it's not surprising that Liberals are so Think Skinned.
It isn't even a wardrobe critique. It's a commentary on how these snot noses treat other people. I'm still waiting for examples of how disrespectful the Bush girls were to others.

For 8 years you liberals called the bush twins sluts and called bush the chimp. Let's start calling obozo the chimp too. You libs can give it but you can't take it. HAHA
none of obama giris went to a beach took their panties off to have the poparotsy take pictures of their bush ??? one of the bush twins bush is all over the web ...the obama girls bush is no where insite on the web ... big difference

Last edited:
Really what you expect when your Parents don't have any class and believe themselves better than others. Especially the people he was elected to Represent

they are greedy bible thumper's clinging to their guns in obama's eyes. he even dumped on his own white grandmother. You almost have to pity them growing up in that ugly and hate

Assuming this is true, it's a real deviation from what has been generally accepted as a place you don't go in attacking the president. The kids, with a few exception have been considered out of bonds but the GOP has decided to set a new low in American politics.
was it a liberal that went on a beach and exposed her vigina??? noooooooooooo it was Jenna bush .... now you want to compare bad behavior of Jenna bush with the obama girls ... you want to blame liberals for snaping that picture ??? you want to blame liberals for every thing you can ... just becasue of all the crap your republicans pull in the press ... now its the liberals fault that she can't seem to figure out should I wear underpants or not ... she chose not...

Last edited:
Wow, Billy!

What did it cost to have those pictures enlarged and framed so you could get them to the ceiling over your bed?
not a dime its all over the web you douchbag... look for your self wow henry are you shy to look at jenna's bush just type jenna's bush you'll get to see it, crack and all ... I bet george and momy were proud to see her crack in print ...

Bushs daughters were adults and also photographed without panties

It isn't even a wardrobe critique. It's a commentary on how these snot noses treat other people. I'm still waiting for examples of how disrespectful the Bush girls were to others.
Well they certainly treated their Secret Service people like shit for a time. Then they grew up a bit. Par for the course.

Forum List

Back