🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Republica attacks Obama's daughters, calling them "sluts".

Code of Hammurabi, of ancient Babylon, is actually the likely ancient source of the concept, "An Eye for An Eye, A Tooth for a Tooth." Therein further, a Republican or Democrat could even sell the wife and kids into slavery, for settlement of debts. There was mostly a three-year limit, as though anyone would live that long. A few thousand years later, The Palace of Versailles was also famous for the weekly housekeeping rules: To Remove the People Feces from the public corridors. Now, instead, we have Venice Beach, in California--or the lack of toilets and sanitation among 2/3 of the world's living people.

And so the destination buses all call it, "Ambience."

The spoiled children, by comparison, of the United States are now sent marching, "Hands Up! Don't Shoot! I Just Want to Kick You In the Crotch!" in so many words.

Moses, of the Egyptian School education, had instructed that the Divine Planet rule was that Israel was to not charge usury to its own people, but In Deuteronomy 23:19-20, to screw everyone else blind, instead!

And so now we have prayer, in the World(?). Humans seem to like this stuff!

If little kids dress up as bar sluts: Is that so very wrong? What about the grown-up sluts who foal, bringing more little kids to life, on the planet?

Would at all, a loving household do that--except that there is school, where they learn to ignore it all(?)! Even Moses clearly went to a school, in Egypt!

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"
(Jesus Ben Joseph, Son of Mary, Called, "O'Christ," come to Ferguson MO, saying, "Let anyone without sin, cast the first stone!" And so anyone knows that bitch herself, would be shot on the spot, to never get up again!")

People on the left said the same type of disrespectful stuff about George Bush's daughters but hey that was ok because it was a Republicans kids. When you guys want to hold your own to the same standards you demand of the right get back to me until then take your phony outrage and shove it.
Were they adults or minors? and who in the DNC did such a thing to the Bush's daughters that this woman supposedly did in the manner of the op???

Do you not see a difference between adult children, not living with mom and pop, and minors? Seriously, why does this have to even be explained????

As I recall the 'attacks' on the Bush girls consisted mainly of some ridicule over some certain episodes of drunkenness that became public.

People on the left said the same type of disrespectful stuff about George Bush's daughters but hey that was ok because it was a Republicans kids. When you guys want to hold your own to the same standards you demand of the right get back to me until then take your phony outrage and shove it.
Were they adults or minors? and who in the DNC did such a thing to the Bush's daughters that this woman supposedly did in the manner of the op???

Do you not see a difference between adult children, not living with mom and pop, and minors? Seriously, why does this have to even be explained????

As I recall the 'attacks' on the Bush girls consisted mainly of some ridicule over some certain episodes of drunkenness that became public.
If even that....

there were pictures all over the net of them drunk and passed out and jenna with no undies in the blogs...and the news story of the twins dumping their security so they could go bar hopping while under age.... BIG DEAL, teens will be teens...

Personally, the Dems liked Bush's daughters for the most part, cuz they WERE liberal.... :)

Drunk_Jenna_Bush.jpg

Uh, exactly where did she call them sluts in this?

“Dear Sasha and Malia, I get that you’re both in those awful teen years, but you’re part of the First Family, try showing a little class. At least respect the part that you play. Then again your mother and father don’t respect their positions very much, or the nation for that matter, so I’m guessing you’re coming up a little short in the ‘good role model’ department. Nevertheless, stretch yourself, rise to the occasion. Act like being in the White House matters to you. Dress like you deserve respect, not a spot at a bar. And certainly don’t make faces during televised, public events.”

“Dear Sasha and Malia, I get that you’re both in those awful teen years, but you’re part of the First Family, try showing a little class. At least respect the part that you play. Then again your mother and father don’t respect their positions very much, or the nation for that matter, so I’m guessing you’re coming up a little short in the ‘good role model’ department. Nevertheless, stretch yourself, rise to the occasion. Act like being in the White House matters to you. Dress like you deserve respect, not a spot at a bar. And certainly don’t make faces during televised, public events.”
Ahhhh... so she did say it in so many words

"dress like you deserve respect and not a spot in the bar"

IS CALLING THEM SLUTS or implying they are dressed like girls in a bar, getting drunk and wanting to get picked up for...you know...doing the naughty...

IS CALLING THEM SLUTS or implying they are dressed like girls in a bar, getting drunk and wanting to get picked up for...you know...doing the naughty...

Scuze me, providing feedback on "behavior" (wardrobe choice) is not character assassination. She did not call them sluts, she encouraged them to dress in a manner appropriate for daughters of a President.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
Republican staffer says Obama daughters are disrespectful and dress like bar sluts

If this vile bitch still has a job on Monday, the GOP should be dead to this country.

According to Gawker, Elizabeth Lauten, former new media political director for the Republican National Committee, wrote an open letter to the two girls, attacking their facial expressions and clothing choices.

“Dear Sasha and Malia,” wrote Lauten, “I get that you’re both in those awful teen years, but you’re part of the First Family, try showing a little class. At least respect the part that you play. Then again your mother and father don’t respect their positions very much, or the nation for that matter, so I’m guessing you’re coming up a little short in the ‘good role model’ department.”
But the Bush daughters and Palin's daughters were fair game, right?

Fuckin' hypocrites!

people need to shun that website. Gwaker

they are dishonest liars don't support their website by going there

Republican staffer says Obama daughters are disrespectful and dress like bar sluts

If this vile bitch still has a job on Monday, the GOP should be dead to this country.

According to Gawker, Elizabeth Lauten, former new media political director for the Republican National Committee, wrote an open letter to the two girls, attacking their facial expressions and clothing choices.

“Dear Sasha and Malia,” wrote Lauten, “I get that you’re both in those awful teen years, but you’re part of the First Family, try showing a little class. At least respect the part that you play. Then again your mother and father don’t respect their positions very much, or the nation for that matter, so I’m guessing you’re coming up a little short in the ‘good role model’ department.”
Assuming this is true, it's a real deviation from what has been generally accepted as a place you don't go in attacking the president. The kids, with a few exception have been considered out of bonds but the GOP has decided to set a new low in American politics.
Oh SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!

Bush's daughters were ruthlessly reviled, as were Palin's, though at least one brought it on herself.

Nobody is off limits these days, everybody knows it, and your post is just a fuckin' lie.

For 8 years you liberals called the bush twins sluts and called bush the chimp. Let's start calling obozo the chimp too. You libs can give it but you can't take it. HAHA
well, when you've got pictures of a 19 year old Jenna drunk or passed out, laying on a picnic table with clearly no undies on.... people are gonna talk.... I never did, cuz teens will be teens and some day grow up to be fine young adults, like Jenna has....
That has nothing to do with the liar above saying Presidential children have heretofore been off limits.

That's pretty low, even for the Republicans.

white trash is what white trash does

white trash is what white trash does

Palins kids were not adults.

Scuze me, providing feedback on "behavior" (wardrobe choice) is not character assassination. She did not call them sluts, she encouraged them to dress in a manner appropriate for daughters of a President.
And what is that precisely....this ''way to dress'' specifically''?

HOW DARE this GOP'ER send an open letter like that to these children by name?

SERIOUSLY................... if she really did say what is in your quote, then she needs to be bitch slapped till the cows come home....PERIOD.

That's pretty low, even for the Republicans.
It is low for anyone.

It is not unprecedented.

Hell, Margret Truman was savaged.

Andrew Jackson's wife was called a whore.

Does their blackness protect them from US political tradition?

Forum List

Back