🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Republica attacks Obama's daughters, calling them "sluts".

Let's look at Republican equivalencies...

A 16 year old rolling her eyes at a lame pardon the turkey ceremony is the same as Bristol Palin having a baby out of wedlock and Jenna Bush flashing her pussy
How about making fun of Palin's Down's baby? Or claiming that her 14 year old is a slut?
Who made fun of Palins baby?

Is Letterman a representative of the Democratic Party now?

A 16 year old rolling her eyes at a lame pardon the turkey ceremony is the same as Bristol Palin having a baby out of wedlock and Jenna Bush flashing her pussy
How about making fun of Palin's Down's baby? Or claiming that her 14 year old is a slut?
How old is the Drooler now? And is the younger one as big a slut as the older breeder?

Elizabeth Lauten was a GOP political director...
You make this woman sound like a bigwig in the GOP.

She's nothing of the sort. From the OP:
...Elizabeth Lauten, communications director for Rep. Stephen Fincher of Tennessee...​
Not for long it seems: https://www.facebook.com/elauten

And

"Lauten later apologized for rushing to judgment on Facebook.

"I reacted to an article and quickly judged the two young ladies in a way that I would never have wanted to be judged myself as a teenager," she said. "After many hours of prayer, talking to my parents and re-reading my words online, I can see more clearly how hurtful my words were. Please know that these judgmental feelings truly have no pace in my heart. Furthermore, I'd like to apologize to all of those who I have hurt and offended with my words, and pledge to learn and grow (and I assure you I have) from this experience.""
GOP Staffer Apologizes For Lecturing Obama Daughters To Show A Little Class

Yep, she got nailed and retracted before what is now left of her political career vanished.
In terms of apologies, it seems sincere
I'm sure that it is or she was sincerely going to lose her job as well as her career. She gets paid to say the right things after all.

who made fun of Palin's Down's baby??? name one dem that made fun of Palin's Down's baby ??? you right wing nuts seem to make this shit up ... one person can't remember who it was refered to her baby as being retarded and all hell broke loose and that person said they were sorry using the wrong term ...but they never made fun of Palin's Down's baby ... why do you guys make this shit up

Last edited:
Republican staffer says Obama daughters are disrespectful and dress like bar sluts

If this vile bitch still has a job on Monday, the GOP should be dead to this country.

According to Gawker, Elizabeth Lauten, former new media political director for the Republican National Committee, wrote an open letter to the two girls, attacking their facial expressions and clothing choices.

“Dear Sasha and Malia,” wrote Lauten, “I get that you’re both in those awful teen years, but you’re part of the First Family, try showing a little class. At least respect the part that you play. Then again your mother and father don’t respect their positions very much, or the nation for that matter, so I’m guessing you’re coming up a little short in the ‘good role model’ department.”
So a republican attack obama's daughter, I don't condone this act, but it also never stop's democrats when it comes to republicans children

You know of a Democratic staff member who attacked the Bush girls?

The Dems don't need staffers to attack GOP family members...they have the MSM for that.
Like when Rush called the Clinton's daughter a dog?

No. Rush is not a reporter - he is an infotainer whose schtick is to be controversial.
nobody on fox noise are reporters ... the clame to be commentators ... that seems to be where you get your info from

It's clear that either English is your second language, or you flunked out of 7th grade...although as the two are not mutually exclusive, I'll go with "both".
don't shake your head to hard you have rocks fall out your ears

LOL I"m not reading 13 pages of this stupid thread, but has it been mentioned that at NO POINT did the author of the article use the word slut or any other derogatory term?

Here's the sum of what she wrote about the way they dress

Dress like you deserve respect, not a spot at a bar.

Good God , can liberals fucks ever be honest

About ANYTHING?

The Dems don't need staffers to attack GOP family members...they have the MSM for that.
Like when Rush called the Clinton's daughter a dog?

No. Rush is not a reporter - he is an infotainer whose schtick is to be controversial.
nobody on fox noise are reporters ... the clame to be commentators ... that seems to be where you get your info from

It's clear that either English is your second language, or you flunked out of 7th grade...although as the two are not mutually exclusive, I'll go with "both".
don't shake your head to hard you have rocks fall out your ears
ok mr rock careful how you allow those rocks to fall you may also do it to lose weight.

who made fun of Palin's Down's baby??? name one dem that made fun of Palin's Down's baby ??? you right wing nuts seem to make this shit up ... one person can't remember who it was refered to her baby as being retarded and ll hell broke loose and that person said they were sorry using the wrong term ...but they never made fun of Palin's Down's baby ... why do you guys make this shit up
We don't have to make shit up, kid.

Liberal Website Wonkette Disgracefully Attacks Trig Palin On His Third Birthday

Sarah Palin pounds Bill Maher for attacking special-needs son Trig as retarded - Spokane Conservative Examiner.com

Marooned In Marin More Deranged Liberal Democrat Attacks On Trig Palin

Always the partisan, partisan moron that is.
Your acknowledgement of reality is neither expected nor required.
That's not reality, and you know it.
It's always funny what people who can't think for themselves say when confronted with someone who can. :lol:
You can't think Dave, you just wrongly believe that you can.
Uh huh. :lol:

It's always funny what people who can't think for themselves say when confronted with someone who can. :lol:
Dave has been kicking the shit out libs for a very long time. You're just another poster child for the same.

Dave has been kicking the shit out libs for a very long time. You're just another poster child for the same.
Dave couldn't man-up enough to even reach my shit to eat it. Morons like you two don't have a chance in the world.

Republican staffer says Obama daughters are disrespectful and dress like bar sluts

If this vile bitch still has a job on Monday, the GOP should be dead to this country.

According to Gawker, Elizabeth Lauten, former new media political director for the Republican National Committee, wrote an open letter to the two girls, attacking their facial expressions and clothing choices.

“Dear Sasha and Malia,” wrote Lauten, “I get that you’re both in those awful teen years, but you’re part of the First Family, try showing a little class. At least respect the part that you play. Then again your mother and father don’t respect their positions very much, or the nation for that matter, so I’m guessing you’re coming up a little short in the ‘good role model’ department.”
So a republican attack obama's daughter, I don't condone this act, but it also never stop's democrats when it comes to republicans children
yes you do rocks betwee n your ears ... you love the thou

in the press a reporter was talking about the older daughter and said the wrong name ... they never called her that name on purpose they were referribg to the older slut daughter

Dave could man-up enough to even reach my shit to eat it. Morons like you two don't have a chance in the world.
What I said was fair warning, don't start a whinny ass thread when it happens.

yes you do rocks betwee n your ears ... you love the thou

in the press a reporter was talking about the older daughter and said the wrong name ... they never called her that name on purpose they were referribg to the older slut daughter
So you believe that all those black girls that get pregnant out of wed lock and either abort or have the kids are sluts ehh?

Forum List

Back