🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Republica attacks Obama's daughters, calling them "sluts".

Well if grandma was a slut..... seems it might run in the family!

obamas-slut-mother.jpg

Republican staffer says Obama daughters are disrespectful and dress like bar sluts

If this vile bitch still has a job on Monday, the GOP should be dead to this country.

According to Gawker, Elizabeth Lauten, former new media political director for the Republican National Committee, wrote an open letter to the two girls, attacking their facial expressions and clothing choices.

“Dear Sasha and Malia,” wrote Lauten, “I get that you’re both in those awful teen years, but you’re part of the First Family, try showing a little class. At least respect the part that you play. Then again your mother and father don’t respect their positions very much, or the nation for that matter, so I’m guessing you’re coming up a little short in the ‘good role model’ department.”

That isn't 1% as bad as the kind of stuff you scumbags dished out to the Bush daughters and especially the Palin kids.

Despicable worms is what you are.
Maybe you can fill us in on what was said and how old they were

Should be interesting

Here's a perfect example:

Thursday, October 11, 2007 Drunken Slut Jenna Bush

"Thursday, October 11, 2007
Drunken Slut Jenna Bush"

Republican staffer says Obama daughters are disrespectful and dress like bar sluts

If this vile bitch still has a job on Monday, the GOP should be dead to this country.

According to Gawker, Elizabeth Lauten, former new media political director for the Republican National Committee, wrote an open letter to the two girls, attacking their facial expressions and clothing choices.

“Dear Sasha and Malia,” wrote Lauten, “I get that you’re both in those awful teen years, but you’re part of the First Family, try showing a little class. At least respect the part that you play. Then again your mother and father don’t respect their positions very much, or the nation for that matter, so I’m guessing you’re coming up a little short in the ‘good role model’ department.”

That isn't 1% as bad as the kind of stuff you scumbags dished out to the Bush daughters and especially the Palin kids.

Should be interesting

Drunken Slut Jenna Bush"
Can't get your link to open

So, in 2007, Jenna Bush was 26
Is this when she was flashing her pussy or just another one of her drunken Fits?

Should be interesting

Drunken Slut Jenna Bush"

Is this when she was flashing her pussy or just another one of her drunken Fits?
I believe she was 17 or 18. There was a big media faux scandal because she wasn't old enough to drink and she got carded at a night club.

BTW, your response is exactly what I expect from leftwing scumbag hypocrites, but that's redundant.

Assuming this is true, it's a real deviation from what has been generally accepted as a place you don't go in attacking the president. The kids, with a few exception have been considered out of bonds but the GOP has decided to set a new low in American politics.
Remind us how the liberals did not attack Bush's daughters.
They were ADULT CHILDREN, if you don't see the difference then I can't help you....

They were adults and they were breaking the law. The law states that a person must be 21 to legally drink alcohol. Their behavior, especially jenna, was out of control at one point.

There's a difference between reporting criminal activity by adults and attacking a teenager for the way she dresses. Which from all I've seen, those two girls dress very well and there's no reason to attack them for it.

What that women did was small and petty. But then she's a republican. I expect that from those people.

Assuming this is true, it's a real deviation from what has been generally accepted as a place you don't go in attacking the president. The kids, with a few exception have been considered out of bonds but the GOP has decided to set a new low in American politics.
They were ADULT CHILDREN, if you don't see the difference then I can't help you....

They were adults and they were breaking the law. The law states that a person must be 21 to legally drink alcohol. Their behavior, especially jenna, was out of control at one point.

There's a difference between reporting criminal activity by adults and attacking a teenager for the way she dresses. Which from all I've seen, those two girls dress very well and there's no reason to attack them for it.

What that women did was small and petty. But then she's a republican. I expect that from those people.

Getting carded at a nightclub is not "criminal activity." Millions of teenagers from good families have done exactly the same thing. Whether they are adults or not is immaterial. If anyone ever makes a crack about Chelsea Clinton the liberal hounds are set loose. That's been true even after she went off to Stanford, graduated and then got married. However, it's perfectly OK to say the vilest things about the Palin children and the Bush daughters.

Liberals are just a bunch of despicable hypocrites. That's the bottom line. You established the rule that it's open season on the children of Republican politicians, but then you whine like little babies when your buy gets the same treatment.

Ohh and were Palins children adults? Including DOWNS baby?
Tell me, was it a DNC spokes person attacking them as it was GOP spokeperson attacking these children of Obama's?

and let us get to the brass tacks...

DO YOU AGREE WITH WHAT THIS GOP SPOKES PERSON SAID AND DID towards Obama's girls?

Do you have the decency to even say, IT WAS WRONG, PERIOD? I said it was wrong to attack Palin and her children when others did it....

HOW ABOUT YOu, retired Sargent, what kind of a man are you? Now's your time, to show your stuff....
It was wrong.

It was not unprecedented, as liars assert.
It was wrong and it WAS unprecedented.

MINOR CHILDREN of Presidents, have NEVER been attacked in that manner from a GOP staffer OR a DNC staffer.

If you believe any president in our history has had his MINOR children attacked in that manner, you should not have any trouble at all posting a link telling about it.

GO FOR IT. or YOU are the liar.

How would or should the writer have said it if she was a Black grandmother who lives down the street and saw these two girls sashaaying down the street looking like that?

She would certainly have said something in my day.

Elizabeth Lauten, one of the original cruel coeds at her college, writes like a slut. Is what it is.

This is completely over the top.

Hopefully, she will be twirling on a pole for hr living because no decent business person will hire her.

Should be interesting

Drunken Slut Jenna Bush"

I believe she was 17 or 18. There was a big media faux scandal because she wasn't old enough to drink and she got carded at a night club.

BTW, your response is exactly what I expect from leftwing scumbag hypocrites, but that's redundant.
She was born in Nov 1981 making her 19 when Bush became President. Hardly an innocent child in 2007

How would or should the writer have said it if she was a Black grandmother who lives down the street and saw these two girls sashaaying down the street looking like that?

How did they look?

Looked respectable to me

Should be interesting

Drunken Slut Jenna Bush"

She was born in 1981 making her 20 when Bush became President. Hardly an innocent child

Who cares, you're arguing minutiae.

This woman didn't call, or even imply that Obama's daughters were sluts. Not every woman that goes and sits at a bar is a slut.

I mean I realize that you've never actually BEEN with a woman so you don't realize that, but it's true.

She didn't call them sluts. She said they dressed like them.

while I'm sure you may have a point saying that is inappropriate, but you could try to be honest and put what was actually said instead of lying in the very title of the thread.
What's the difference Avatar? Dress like a slut, look like a slut, act like a slut, sit like a slut, walk like a slut....you still aren't directly saying a person is a slut, but the meaning of what is being said, is one and the same...you're accusing people of being sluts, so to say.

How did they look?

Looked respectable to me
and they looked respectable to me as well... Where she even got the notion that they looked like 2 girls sitting at a bar yadadada....IS BEYOND ME???? Shoot, no cleavage hanging out, sweaters over them, what the heck was this broad talking about?

It is said one should dress as one aspires to be.

So with the beloved mom and dad being what they are then who dares question the first pickaninnies chosen attire?

Off limits.

Shitty. Nasty.

Par for the course in today's environment.

Should be interesting

Drunken Slut Jenna Bush"

She was born in 1981 making her 20 when Bush became President. Hardly an innocent child

This woman didn't call, or even imply that Obama's daughters were sluts. Not every woman that goes and sits at a bar is a slut.

I mean I realize that you've never actually BEEN with a woman so you don't realize that, but it's true.

Here is how it works

Presidential children are off limits....Period
However, once they become adults, they are responsible for their own actions.

The Obama girls were not dressed like "bar girls" and their actions were that of embarrassed teens not sluts

Drunken Slut Jenna Bush"

Here is how it works

Presidential children are off limits....Period
However, once they become adults, they are responsible for their own actions.

The Obama girls were not dressed like "bar girls" and their actions were that of embarrassed teens not sluts

Oh I see, if a person manages to get elected, their children are off limits, but if they are merely RUNNING for office then they're children are fair game?

STFU

She didn't call them sluts. She said they dressed like them.

while I'm sure you may have a point saying that is inappropriate, but you could try to be honest and put what was actually said instead of lying in the very title of the thread.
What's the difference Avatar? Dress like a slut, look like a slut, act like a slut, sit like a slut, walk like a slut....you still aren't directly saying a person is a slut, but the meaning of what is being said, is one and the same...you're accusing people of being sluts, so to say.

big difference for anyone who is honest. Telling someone they look bad and telling someone they are bad is different

Forum List

Back