🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Republica attacks Obama's daughters, calling them "sluts".

This is really just a thread to let the USMB racists and assholes get their hate on.

I had no idea how much hate they hold on to.

Leave the kids out of it. From what I have seen, they are great little girls put in a position they had no control over.
When a child moves into the white house, childhood as we know it ends and is replaced by isolation and a lifestyle devoid of anything even close to a normal childhood.

Correct, this sort of criticism is the price you pay for the lifestyle. Wah the reporter said they need to show a little class. Well off they go to their third European vaca o Wn the taxpayer's dime ...

Only an idiot feels sorry for them. Regardless of party.
A lifestyle they didn't choose.

go preach that to the gawker. they ran the story

Leave the kids out of it. From what I have seen, they are great little girls put in a position they had no control over.
When a child moves into the white house, childhood as we know it ends and is replaced by isolation and a lifestyle devoid of anything even close to a normal childhood.

Correct, this sort of criticism is the price you pay for the lifestyle. Wah the reporter said they need to show a little class. Well off they go to their third European vaca o Wn the taxpayer's dime ...

Only an idiot feels sorry for them. Regardless of party.
A lifestyle they didn't choose.

And yet they enjoy the perks so take the barbs as well. It's not as if they were attacked. The woman said they need to show more class. Big deal.

Exact words of the staffer:
"Dear Sasha and Malia: I get you're both in those awful teen years, but you're a part of the First Family, try showing a little class. At least respect the part you play," Lauten wrote in the post.

"Then again, our mother and father don't respect their positions very much, or the nation for that matter," she added. "So I'm guessing you're coming up a little short in the 'good role model' department."
"Dress like you deserve respect, not a spot at a bar. And certainly don't make faces during televised, public events," she concluded.
GOP staffer calls for more class from Obama daughters - CNN.com
WHERE DID Lauten call the girls "bar sluts"???

Republican staffer says Obama daughters are disrespectful and dress like bar sluts

If this vile bitch still has a job on Monday, the GOP should be dead to this country.

According to Gawker, Elizabeth Lauten, former new media political director for the Republican National Committee, wrote an open letter to the two girls, attacking their facial expressions and clothing choices.

“Dear Sasha and Malia,” wrote Lauten, “I get that you’re both in those awful teen years, but you’re part of the First Family, try showing a little class. At least respect the part that you play. Then again your mother and father don’t respect their positions very much, or the nation for that matter, so I’m guessing you’re coming up a little short in the ‘good role model’ department.”
Where did the staffer say they dressed like bar sluts?

The staffer didn't.

Shhhh ... this is 'pretend world' for the left wing children. Let's don't spoil it for them.

Was the radical left in a freaking coma when democrats researched every class in every school that the entire Bush family ever attended? Hussein school records are in a locked vault. We found out quickly that a Bush daughter had a DUI and the president was affiliated with quirky frat stuff. The freaking female republican V.P. candidate six years ago is still the target of hate filled posts fueled by tax exempt Media Matters. The reporter never used the "S" word. It was an invention by the radical left to try to make a desperate political point. As usual the truth gets in the way of left wing hate speech.

"Dear Sasha and Malia: I get you're both in those awful teen years, but you're a part of the First Family, try showing a little class. At least respect the part you play," Lauten wrote in the post.

"Then again, our mother and father don't respect their positions very much, or the nation for that matter," she added. "So I'm guessing you're coming up a little short in the 'good role model' department."
"Dress like you deserve respect, not a spot at a bar. And certainly don't make faces during televised, public events," she concluded.

they didn't. that is how the leftwing works. and that CNN would run with this dumb shit shows they have become worse than the National Enquire.

Can't get your link to open

So, in 2007, Jenna Bush was 26
Is this when she was flashing her pussy or just another one of her drunken Fits?
I believe she was 17 or 18. There was a big media faux scandal because she wasn't old enough to drink and she got carded at a night club.

BTW, your response is exactly what I expect from leftwing scumbag hypocrites, but that's redundant.
She was born in 1981 making her 20 when Bush became President. Hardly an innocent child

Who cares, you're arguing minutiae.

This woman didn't call, or even imply that Obama's daughters were sluts. Not every woman that goes and sits at a bar is a slut.

I mean I realize that you've never actually BEEN with a woman so you don't realize that, but it's true.

Here is how it works

Presidential children are off limits....Period
However, once they become adults, they are responsible for their own actions.

The Obama girls were not dressed like "bar girls" and their actions were that of embarrassed teens not sluts

Oh I see, if a person manages to get elected, their children are off limits, but if they are merely RUNNING for office then they're children are fair game?

STFU

Does anyone need further proof that liberals are all unscrupulous assholes?

She didn't, not is so many words that is. It was only implied.
HT_elizabeth_lauten_2_jtm_141129_4x3_992.jpg

Here is an idea leave politicians children alone if you don't want to do that then don't be hypocrites when it comes to the kids of politicians you support. I have seen it go both ways Chelsea Clinton and the Obama's kids attacked by the right and the Bush daughters and Palin children getting attacked by the left and then both sides giving us the faux outrage and cheap justification over it.

I believe she was 17 or 18. There was a big media faux scandal because she wasn't old enough to drink and she got carded at a night club.

BTW, your response is exactly what I expect from leftwing scumbag hypocrites, but that's redundant.
She was born in 1981 making her 20 when Bush became President. Hardly an innocent child

Who cares, you're arguing minutiae.

This woman didn't call, or even imply that Obama's daughters were sluts. Not every woman that goes and sits at a bar is a slut.

I mean I realize that you've never actually BEEN with a woman so you don't realize that, but it's true.

Here is how it works

Presidential children are off limits....Period
However, once they become adults, they are responsible for their own actions.

The Obama girls were not dressed like "bar girls" and their actions were that of embarrassed teens not sluts

Oh I see, if a person manages to get elected, their children are off limits, but if they are merely RUNNING for office then they're children are fair game?

STFU

Does anyone need further proof that liberals are all unscrupulous assholes?

We knew this was coming as soon as they lost the Senate. what else do they have to run on? so it's back to smears, lies and dirty politics. and their sheep/tools falls right in line to spread it

What went around is joyously coming around.

You loved it when you did it, libbil'chillins, so love it now.

For 8 years you liberals called the bush twins sluts and called bush the chimp. Let's start calling obozo the chimp too. You libs can give it but you can't take it. HAHA

I don't remember anyone calling the Bush Twins sluts. But I do remember this, and not just the Bush Twins:

G2 Jenna Bush s drinking incident US news The Guardian

Florida Gov. Jeb Bush s son arrested - US news - Crime courts NBC News

USATODAY.com - Bush daughters cited in Texas

Jeb Bush s Daughter Arrested - TIME

Second Chance for Drug Users

It's different if you are a Republican and white. And Obama's daughters have never been arrested.

You are a despicable piece of shit.

The same goes for the Bush twins and the Palin kids. What goes around comes around.

Going after the children of ANY politican is dirty pool. I don't care what wide of the aisle you reside on, children should be off limits. Classless.
The hatred that has grown out of polarization has created a climate in which many talented people simply are not willing to serve in public office. To be president, means having your children called sluts, your wife a whore, everything you say misquoted, pictures of family members morphed into grotesque images, and a facing a multitudes of lies and fabrication that you can never address. Many a good potential candidate for public office just isn't willing to put himself and his family through this. As a candidate said some years ago, life's too short and it's just not worth it.

Yeah, it sure sucks being a liberal when you get a dose of your own medicine. Liberals have specialized in personal smears since the 1920s.

I've actually had occasion to meet them several years ago. They're good kids.
How do you know?
How does he know? He's their babysitter dumbshit. How does he know? He doesn't, it's an opinion you asshole. Now grow the fuck up.

In other words, his opinion is totally worthless. Thanks for admitting that.

I've actually had occasion to meet them several years ago. They're good kids.
How do you know?
How does he know? He's their babysitter dumbshit. How does he know? He doesn't, it's an opinion you asshole. Now grow the fuck up.

In other words, his opinion is totally worthless. Thanks for admitting that.
Not totally, he knows them better than you, he's met them. God you're a stupid fuck.

Forum List

Back