Republican AG in South Dakota killed a man in a accident said he didn't know he killed the man till he came back the next morning. Impeachment

Well I was wondering why I haven't heard much about this on fox news and newsmax

But now I know why it looks really bad and the AG is getting impeached.
Probably because the story is two-months old:

Well I was wondering why I haven't heard much about this on fox news and newsmax

Sounds like this guy can plead the Edward Kennedy Effect....

If this guy had been a Democrat, you wouldn't have even bothered with posting this.

Are you ever not a lying sack of shit?

Didn't read your own article, did you? And it's left stream fake news too, your favorite. So you are angry that anyone would have made up their mind because you already made up your mind and he is guilty (according to you) before the investigation. Typical racist Democrat

Didn't read your own article, did you? And it's left stream fake news too, your favorite. So you are angry that anyone would have made up their mind because you already made up your mind and he is guilty (according to you) before the investigation. Typical racist Democrat
more demofk hypocritic's in action. Paul Pelosi?

Forum List

Back