Republican Blames Tornadoes On Gay Rights

If God really is bringing all that death and destruction just because he doesn't like the way people choose to live their lives, then God must be a very petty person indeed.

If God really is bringing all that death and destruction just because he doesn't like the way people choose to live their lives, then God must be a very petty person indeed.

In Defense of The Man, God doesn't hate. Those who hate In His Name are blasphemous and are the ones going to Hell.

It's just as scientific as democrats who blame it on AGW.

It's really not, if you think that then you've clearly not read very much.

It's because I have read a lot. And I live amongst those who profit from AGW propaganda and its ensuing subsidies and grants.

No, reall you haven't. You've read what told you what you wanted.

If you had read widely on the subject you would know that AGW is in fact an open book that cannot be predicted, a valid theory that cannot be proven that in the very long term will obviously have effects but in no way merits the hysteria that it attracts from the left but also in no way merits the bullheaded stupid refusal to accept that comes from the right.

To claim it as scientific as an act of a vengful god is DEEPLY stupid.

It's really not, if you think that then you've clearly not read very much.

It's because I have read a lot. And I live amongst those who profit from AGW propaganda and its ensuing subsidies and grants.

If you had read widely on the subject you would know that AGW is in fact an open book that cannot be predicted, a valid theory that cannot be proven that in the very long term will obviously have effects but in no way merits the hysteria that it attracts from the left but also in no way merits the bullheaded stupid refusal to accept that comes from the right.

But not as stupid as to consider it a result of AGW. See, religious creationists believe the earth is only a few thousand years old but AGW alarmists thinks it's only 134 years old.

But not as stupid as to consider it a result of AGW. See, religious creationists believe the earth is only a few thousand years old but AGW alarmists thinks it's only 134 years old.

The one thing we know is that in climate science everything is related to everything. The butterfly effect. This being the case I'm sure that AGW will have an effect in a storm happening jest as I'm sure it will have had an effect in a storm not happening at another time. God didn't.

The one thing we know is that in climate science everything is related to everything. The butterfly effect. This being the case I'm sure that AGW will have an effect in a storm happening jest as I'm sure it will have had an effect in a storm not happening at another time. God didn't.
That would depend upon whether you're an evangelical or a climangelical. Both require religious faith.

Forum List

Back