Republican candidate quagmire

Wolfstrike

Gold Member
Jan 12, 2012
The left-wing wackos told us several years ago that the Republicans need to pull Hispanic votes or the party "can't win". Thanks to the 40 years of rolling out the red carpet for everyone and their mother to come here, despite how much the public complained about it.("Democracy" they still call it)

All of the sudden we have candidates with Hispanic names, who came out of nowhere, and pictures of George P Bush on TV.

Cruz and Rubio. These two young whippersnappers waltz into government like they have some God-given right to be President. Of course they're pissed off Trump ran for President, they're being robbed.

I would vote for Cruz or Rubio if they had the nomination, but here's the thing...

I support any positive action , but isn't Cruz just being a showboater by being 1 of approx. 8 politicians to lead a long filibuster?

Time magazine called Rubio "The new face of the republican party". Did we call him that? or the liberals call him that. I've had my suspicions about Rubio ever since I saw him walk away from a woman who said we need to get rid of Justice Roberts for passing Obamacare.

-------------------------

Now Trump is running for President and leading for some reason.

Is he a big fraud, we don't know yet.

Have you ever seen an election where the media says the leading candidate can't win?

Whether Trump is good, bad, or ugly, we are finding out that the Republican leadership doesn't have too much respect for democracy. They feel they pick the candidates, not the voting public.

I never thought i'd say this over someone like Trump, but if the Republican leadership refuses to back the leading candidate, I think I will be strictly 3rd party for now on.

The GOP is finally showing that they do have some respect for our democratic form of government by making sure that someone like Trump will never be president. It's the extreme crazy right wingers they have lost respect for.

The GOP is finally showing that they do have some respect for our democratic form of government by making sure that someone like Trump will never be president. It's the extreme crazy right wingers they have lost respect for.
So. . . . . Let me get this straight. It's respect for Democracy now not to listen to voters? Is that what you are saying?
leowtf.gif

So. . . . . Let me get this straight. It's respect for Democracy now not to listen to voters? Is that what you are saying?
leowtf.gif

Preventing a small group of very loud crazies from putting a clown like Trump in contention for the presidency is something any patriot should be proud of.

leowtf.gif

Preventing a small group of very loud crazies from putting a clown like Trump in contention for the presidency is something any patriot should be proud of.
Margaret-Mead-Quotes-2.jpg

Here is why the GOP can't afford to nominate either Trump or Cruz:

Clinton2016.png

Against Sanders it is even more dire:

sanders2.png

Ya know, I don't give a rats ass who is nominated on either side.

What never ceases to amaze me though, is Democrats seem to be more interested in who the Republicans are going to nominate, and vice versa.

It's really quite curious. :eusa_think:

Forum List

Back