Republican Debate, 2-6-2016

Good for Christie..lost affluent people in his sate by taxing millionaires...doesn't work.

The millionaires hardly get taxed at this time anyways...They move their taxes off shore or pay a effective taxion of around 10-12%.

Wake up

Want them not to? Give them a reason not to. Instead of reasons...and lots of ways to do it.

Good for Christie..lost affluent people in his sate by taxing millionaires...doesn't work.

The millionaires hardly get taxed at this time anyways...They move their taxes off shore or pay a effective taxion of around 10-12%.

Wake up

Want them not to? Give them a reason not to. Instead of reasons...and lots of ways to do it.

Tariff the shit out of them if they dare move over seas. Break them up with anti-trust laws if they grow so big that they think they can destroy the market place.

Of course you have your mouth on their dick even after all the damage they have done to this country.

Trump: "Nobody knows back channels of banking better than me, I will cut those channels for ISIS"

Hmm, I wonder why he is so knowledgeable in that area...

Rubio is like a toy doll - you pull his string and he recites a 30-60 second canned answer. Christie ate his lunch....(maybe that is why he is still so fat?)

Kasich has some kind of weird jaw tick....His karate chop hands are a huge distraction.

Bush is Trump's chew toy......he needs to go away, it's embarrassing.

Wake up

Tariff the shit out of them if they dare move over seas. Break them up with anti-trust laws if they grow so big that they think they can destroy the market place.

Of course you have your mouth on their dick even after all the damage they have done to this country.

Look, I realize you've been inflicted with a terminal case of stupid....but read what you just said.

The producers of this country built it. Large and small. You're demonizing them at every turn, and then proclaiming how much you need THEIR money.

If you need their money, give them a reason to keep it here, instead of LOTS of reasons not to. What do you want to do, chain them to their desks? The damage to this country has been done by those YOU champion. Trying to pick winners and losers when you're only good at picking losers is a terrible plan.

Want more funding for NASA for the job it's supposed to be doing? Change the game. Don't keep playing it with shittier players.

Carson, at this point is an afterthought. A very nice man, but he really has no chance at all.

He'd make a great Surgeon General in the Trump administration!

Forum List

Back