Republican dummies in Oklahoma and Kansas

Can't figure out how to refute Cali is on a fast track to insolvency can you. Much like Illinois

Well Dear, I know that you want that to be true..

Now I will say, I am sick of the far left agenda, I do think that it is going to change, hopefully.

But there is too much invested into the schools especially the Cupertino School district..and the nearby areas.

I'm not your dear, fruitloop and it doesn't matter if I want it to be true...it already is. But keep your head up your ass

OK..Cupcake... You don't have anything to backup your bullshit...so keep your head up your ass.

Piss off, asshole and choke on it

Illinois & California Ignore Massively Unfunded Pensions, But Pennsylvania & Michigan Take Action

Well, the Mega - Rich got tax breaks in San Francisco... ( suppose to be a trickle down ) but instead kicked the low income and middle class out to the curb, to build 3 million an apartment hi-rises..
They blew it because no one can teach their kids or clean their toilets. So they bus them in..

Who gets richer...the ones who got the tax breaks.

Nice dodge....now go away with your nonsense

Republican dummies in Oklahoma and Kansas cut taxes so much they can't afford to keep their schools open.

Oklahoma has reduced the school week to 4 days.

Kansas at least, over their dummy governor's veto, voted to raise taxes so they can start running their schools again.

Oklahoma has a stupid law that requires 75% of the state legislature to approve a tax increase.

They are stuck with underpaid teachers, part time schools, and crumbling infrastructure.

Their republican policies are creating a state full of dummies. Test scores are down with the reduced school week and teacher shortages.

Oklahoma isn't working. Can anyone fix this failing American state?

This is proof of how stupid republicans are.
This is just the beginning. The rich haven’t just been carrying the poor they’ve also been paying too much for public schools. Pay for your own kids.

Now I will say, I am sick of the far left agenda, I do think that it is going to change, hopefully.

But there is too much invested into the schools especially the Cupertino School district..and the nearby areas.

I'm not your dear, fruitloop and it doesn't matter if I want it to be true...it already is. But keep your head up your ass

OK..Cupcake... You don't have anything to backup your bullshit...so keep your head up your ass.

Illinois & California Ignore Massively Unfunded Pensions, But Pennsylvania & Michigan Take Action

Well, the Mega - Rich got tax breaks in San Francisco... ( suppose to be a trickle down ) but instead kicked the low income and middle class out to the curb, to build 3 million an apartment hi-rises..
They blew it because no one can teach their kids or clean their toilets. So they bus them in..

Oklahoma and Kansas middle class people need to start paying more for their own kids. I don’t have kids and if the rich just got big tax breaks we middle class people need to pick up the slack, not just the poor.

Oklahoma and Kansas middle class people need to start paying more for their own kids. I don’t have kids and if the rich just got big tax breaks we middle class people need to pick up the slack, not just the poor.

Ours go to private schools and we still pay taxes....you're barking up the wrong tree, toad

I lived in Oklahoma for a couple of years. The people were among the best I ever meet, but they can by no means be called smart or educated. It was like living in an alternative world governed by Garth Brooks.

I lived in Oklahoma for a couple of years. The people were among the best I ever meet, but they can by no means be called smart or educated. It was like living in an alternative world governed by Garth Brooks.

Sounds like south Chicago but governed by some dumbass rapper

Ours go to private schools and we still pay taxes....you're barking up the wrong tree, toad

You are taxes on the police, firemen, parks, streets, ect. that you may not use, but they are there if you need them

No I think you just got a huge tax break. Don’t you know? My brother just got one. He sends his kid to the most expensive private school in Michigan the same one Mitt Romney went to and bullied that kid.

Are you sure you send two kids to private school? How do you not know this?

So the people who send their kids to public school have to pay more local taxes to make up for the loss of revenue. I love it! Middle class people who voted trump but send their kids to public school will give their raises right back.

No I think you just got a huge tax break. Don’t you know? My brother just got one. He sends his kid to the most expensive private school in Michigan the same one Mitt Romney went to and bullied that kid.

So the people who send their kids to public school have to pay more local taxes to make up for the loss of revenue. I love it! Middle class people who voted trump but send their kids to public school will give their raises right back.

Never question me about our children, Boo Boo and we don't live in Michigan. Another thing, why can't you post without slobbering about Republicans? It's old, morron

You are taxes on the police, firemen, parks, streets, ect. that you may not use, but they are there if you need them

I can’t wait for public school parents having to pay for their kid to play sports or they eliminate the arts program.

I don’t have kids and my nephews go to private. Won’t hurt me when they make cuts but how about when they raise local taxes to make up for it. Basically shifting the tax burden more on us. The rich get richer. This is another example of how the rich are waging class warfare on us. And they’ve convinced you their greed is what’s fair. Fools!

Republican dummies in Oklahoma and Kansas cut taxes so much they can't afford to keep their schools open.

Kansas at least, over their dummy governor's veto, voted to raise taxes so they can start running their schools again.

Oklahoma has a stupid law that requires 75% of the state legislature to approve a tax increase.

They are stuck with underpaid teachers, part time schools, and crumbling infrastructure.

Their republican policies are creating a state full of dummies. Test scores are down with the reduced school week and teacher shortages.

How is California and New York doing?

Much better than Oklahoma and Kansas.

What loss of revenue?

It's not like they need schooling there.

Quite well. Thank you for asking.

About as well as Illinois....on the road to financial disaster

Why do you think people are paying 3 million for a house in the good school districts of the San Francisco Bay Area.. ? Hummmm?

Green is highest ranking..

School Rankings for the San Francisco South Bay Area, California

Oh give that shit up, nearly one trillion in unfunded debt....it's sure disaster.

You're an econ illiterate

:poke:

CUPERTINO, CA — Congratulations to three Cupertino high schools, which made Newsweek's latest list of the best public high schools in the country. Fifty-one California high schools made the list, which ranked the 500 best high schools in the country and was released today.

Cupertino snagged the most slots on the list, with Monta Vista High School, Cupertino High School and Homestead all landing within the top 100 schools in the nation. Monta Vista was ranked 18th, Cupertino was ranked 35th and Homestead was ranked 74th.
Now now....you know that good schools are bad news in the eyes of trumpanzees.

R ewe a maud?

What loss of revenue?
If my brother just got a huge tax break because he sends two kids to private school, that revenue.

What loss of revenue?
If my brother just got a huge tax break because he sends two kids to private school, that revenue.
Well son, it’s not lost. It’s in your brothers pocket which means you can’t spend it.

Forum List

Back