🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Republican Ken Buck Says Being Gay Is A Choice, And Also Like Alcoholism

Know where the highest suicide rate and addiction rates come from in homosexuals?

Check the ones that claim they're "cured" of being gay.
That's because once they have excaped from being a perverted homosexual.

They still have to deal with all of the infections and deadly diseases they contracted while involved in the sodomite lifestyle.

LOL. "sodomite", love it. I wonder how, out of the entire story of Sodom and Gomorrah, a sex act got labeled with the "Sodom" name. I mean think of all that allegedly went on in that story, but the gays (who had nothing to do with that story) end up getting the "rap" for it.

Angels visit guy. Town wants to RAPE angels (which has to do with power, not with being gay). Guy says "no, don't rape the angels, rape my two young daughters instead" (father of the year that Lott fellow) then when town is destroyed HE has sex with his daughters and gets them pregnant but gays and lesbians end up with the sodomite label. Really?

I've been gay my whole life and having exclusively gay sex since I was 18. Never once got any kind of disease deadly or otherwise.

Angels visit guy. Town wants to RAPE angels (which has to do with power, not with being gay). Guy says "no, don't rape the angels, rape my two young daughters instead" (father of the year that Lott fellow) then when town is destroyed HE has sex with his daughters and gets them pregnant but gays and lesbians end up with the sodomite label. Really?
Simple.

The town's name was Sodom. And the towns people were knows as Sodomites.

The town was known to be full of queers.

Thus the name Sodomite became synonyms with the word homosexual.

It's apparent that there are an awful lot of Republicans that have to choose whether or not to be gay - probably on a day by day or even hour by hour basis.

I have no choice - I'm heterosexual and it's never occured to me to choose to be gay. I don't object to people being gay, I've had many gay friends, but never ever has it entered my mind that I could ever be gay. I really, really like women.

Could it be that the Republican's are full of over-compensating surpressed homo and bi sexuals?

Is that why Republicans are so screwed up?

It's not a Republican thing Richard, not in the sens that we're talking about a group of people repressng an urge anyway. As I said before it's pandering to a group of voters. The notion that being gay is a choice can and has been disproven pretty easily with the question I asked. I think most peolpe know deep down that it isn't a choice, including republicans. They simply see a group of voters (the religious right) that they can have all to themselves because you know the dems can't risk pandering to them.

Last edited:
There was a huge block of black and hispanic voters who voted against Prop 8 in Calif.

They weren't white and very few were republicans. :doubt:

Simple.

The town's name was Sodom. And the towns people were knows as Sodomites.

The town was known to be full of queers.

Thus the name Sodomite became synonyms with the word homosexual.
Which passage of the bible describes the townspeople of Sodom as being "queer"? The men of the town (most of whom I would assume had wives and children) wanted to RAPE the angels, not have consensual sex with them.

All the passages of the bible I've read about Sodom and Gomorrah say that it was destroyed for inhospitality and for worshiping false idols.

Now this was the sin of your sister Sodom: She and her daughters were arrogant, overfed and unconcerned; they did not help the poor and needy. They were haughty and did detestable things before me. Therefore I did away with them as you have seen. (Ezekiel 16:49-50)

Nothing in there about hot gay sex...

Whatever town or village you enter, search for some worthy person there and stay at his house until you leave. As you enter the home, give it your greeting. If the home is deserving, let your peace rest on it; if it is not, let your peace return to you. If anyone will not welcome you or listen to your words, shake the dust off your feet when you leave that home or town. I tell you the truth, it will be more bearable for Sodom and Gomorrah on the day of judgement than for that town. (Matthew 10:11-15)

No "queer lovin'" there either...hmmm

Maybe it was destroyed because of all the homphobes. Maybe the angels were gay which is why the townsfolk wanted to rape them. Homophobes always seem to want to rape the gay guys they beat up on. The recent NY bashing incident comes to mind.

How do homophiliacs fit in here ? Gotta start wondering about the straights who go ape protecting the gays. Can't they defend themselves ? Are they closeted gays on the brink of "coming out" ?

They were haughty and did detestable things before me. Therefore I did away with them as you have seen.[/i] (Ezekiel 16:49-50)
"and did detestable things"

That's Bible speak for; "they engaged in homosexual practices and other perverted acts".

There was a huge block of black and hispanic voters who voted against Prop 8 in Calif.

Another attempt at scapegoating. It has been proven that it wans't the black or Latino vote that pushed Prop 8 over the edge, but OLDER, religious, voters. Fortunately they are OLDER and dying off...along with opposition to marriage equality.

In all 50 states opposition to marriage equality all but disappears for those 30 and under. Gay marriage equality, if not won through the court system because the "anti" folks have NO CASE, is only a matter of time generationally.

Unless you are one of those OLDER, soon to be dying off voters, you might as well get used to the idea of Adam and Steve running down to the courthouse to get their license to marry. :lol:

is it fair to say that this country hates gays and muslims? candidates simply need to admit to this, rather than beating around the bush. example: i dont hate gays. theyre just sick and dont deserve the same privileges as i do. other example: i dont hate muslims, i just think it's appalling they want to build a mosque near ground zero, where muslims died too.

They were haughty and did detestable things before me. Therefore I did away with them as you have seen.[/i] (Ezekiel 16:49-50)
"and did detestable things"

That's Bible speak for; "they engaged in homosexual practices and other perverted acts".

But they didn't. They didn't actually rape the gay angels...they just wanted to. (rape is about power, not sex or love.)

Rape is a detestable thing, much more than consensual sex with the partner of your choice.

In all 50 states opposition to marriage equality all but disappears for those 30 and under. Gay marriage equality, if not won through the court system because the "anti" folks have NO CASE, is only a matter of time generationally.
As these under 30 people get older and have children.

They will start to see the threat homos are to their kids, family, and society.

I see a huge ant-gay backlash in the future, :eusa_angel:

is it fair to say that this country hates gays and muslims? candidates simply need to admit to this, rather than beating around the bush. example: i dont hate gays. theyre just sick and dont deserve the same privileges as i do. other example: i dont hate muslims, i just think it's appalling they want to build a mosque near ground zero, where muslims died too.

No, it wouldn't be fair to say that America is largely homophobic and xenophobic. Sure, a small loud minority of them are, but certainly not all of them.

i'm sure you see lots of things that aren't there.

What "threat" is that exactly? Tailored clothes and carpets that match the drapes?

Homophobic hyperbole...what fun!

So bigotry is not relegated to one ethnic group. Got it.

P.S. still waiting on an answer.

being gay is a choice, and therefore sunni man probably chooses to perform oral sex on men.
Nah...the closeted, homophobic guys like Ted Haggart and their ilk are usually tops so they can keep playing the "I'm not gay" game :D

Forum List

Back