Republican lawmakers: we need to investigate the investigation

"Obama Administration official said they "choked" when it came to acting on Russian meddling of election. They didn't want to hurt Hillary?

Since the Obama Administration was told way before the 2016 Election that the Russians were meddling, why no action? Focus on them, not Trump!" - Trump

Good. But it should be bipartisan. The GOP-Repubs have been very openly screwing over the US too long to be trusted alone. Even if one does not believe that, any investigation MUST be bi-partisan.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Fight Fire with Fire. I agree. Why the hell not.

Looks like that's the plan muddy the waters into a cluster fuck.. Till no one cares..

It bothers me a lot that RWNJs don't care about their own country. Repulses me the way you worship dictators, want to destroy the US Constitution and allow a little tin dictator rule us.

Some day, you will regret what you've done and you'll beg your own descendent story for forgiveness.

Fight Fire with Fire. I agree. Why the hell not.

Looks like that's the plan muddy the waters into a cluster fuck.. Till no one cares..

It bothers me a lot that RWNJs don't care about their own country. Repulses me the way you worship dictators, want to destroy the US Constitution and allow a little tin dictator rule us.

Some day, you will regret what you've done and you'll beg your own descendent story for forgiveness.

You keep on throwing that narrative around yet run when I question it....why?

Tell us what did Trump do to go around the Constitution like his predecessor did?

Please tell us with facts because I am confused?

Trump Derangement Syndrome strikes again. That is the stupidest thing I have ever heard. The fact is that the Trump Justice Department has found no conflicts with Mueller and Comey. Republicans praised Mueller until they realized he was going to do a actual investigation. They must really be worried about him finding something.

Forum List

Back