Republican official calls for military overthrow of POTUS

When was the last time someone was goaded into attempting to overthrow any American President?
How would I know that? It could be happening right now.
I wasn't asking you if I was I would have directly quoted you I just used the word goaded because it seems to be a popular term on this thread . It's also equally possible and more likely nothing of the sort is happening right now.
You posted right underneath me and this is the same conversation we were having the last time you posted. Why would I not I think you were talking to me?

I dont think even you believe that no one is being goaded into an attempt to overthrow the president right now.

Another Far-Right Rally To Overthrow Obama That Will Definitely Work Right Wing Watch

When was the last time someone was goaded into attempting to overthrow any American President?
I wasn't asking you if I was I would have directly quoted you I just used the word goaded because it seems to be a popular term on this thread . It's also equally possible and more likely nothing of the sort is happening right now.
Well we all know like the panic ridden Dem party that Everyone in the Military listens to a clerk of deeds from a Southern State.
Thats not really the point. The point is that she made the attempt.

You posted right underneath me and this is the same conversation we were having the last time you posted. Why would I not I think you were talking to me?

I dont think even you believe that no one is being goaded into an attempt to overthrow the president right now.

Another Far-Right Rally To Overthrow Obama That Will Definitely Work Right Wing Watch
I posted right underneath you because you were the last person to post before I did it's not like I can space down two or three spots and put distance between them.The general theme of this thread has been that somehow this woman's post could inspire, influence, goad pick any word you want people into attempting to overthrow the President you are far from the only one to put this idea out there. I don't believe the claim because there is zip, zilch, nada evidence that something is happening now that as far as I can tell has never happened before the overthrowing of an American President and a link to a partisan website does not constitute proof. This whole thread has been 14 pages of pretty much utter sillinesses for me that is more than enough so this will be my last post on the topic you and the other's knock yourselves out with it.

Well we all know like the panic ridden Dem party that Everyone in the Military listens to a clerk of deeds from a Southern State.
Thats not really the point. The point is that she made the attempt.
No she did not, she asked a question. Remind us again how telling us what the President said is treason.

If that's what it takes we should be about it without delay.

The above shows just how much that conservative hates our constitution and our nation.

He wants our military to commit treason.

If you hate America so much why do you stay?

"What am I missing?" -- Well, dear, you just defined treason.

Another Tea Bagging Traitor who only respects the constitution when candidates she supports win elections. That's not how it works in America.

Liberals were writing books on and making movies on assassinating Bush.

We were told that was "freedom of expression." and we should just accept it.

But when the shoe is on the other foot, look at hypocrite liberals go NUTS--And this Republican isn't talking about assassination like liberals!

Remember "Snipers wanted" on CNN????

kilborn.jpg

Remember the Kill Bush T-shirt?

killbushshirt1.jpg

Or how about all these other death threats

Death Threats Against Bush at Protests Ignored for Years zomblog

Republicans are scary, maybe, but liberal hypocrisy is always hilarious!

It's always ONLY okay when they do it!

Please name the Liberals who were writing books and making movies on assassinating Bush. And in what countries?

An elected official in Missouri is trying to explain herself after penning a Facebook post that ponders why the military hasn't deposed President Barack Obama in a coup d'etat.

Debbie Dunnegan Waters, a Republican serving as Jefferson County Recorder of Deeds, told the St. Louis Post-Dispatch she had "no ill intent toward the president" when she asked why the military hasn't "taken action against our domestic enemy," who she identified as "supposedly the commander in chief."

Her Facebook page is private, however her comments were reposted on social media:

BzlveAuCEAAk3wQ.jpg:large

More: Debbie Dunnegan Waters, Missouri Official, Wonders Why Military Can t Launch Coup Against President Obama

Republicans are scary. First, they impeached Clinton over a personal matter; and now, they want to incite a military coup to overthrow our duly-elected president. Republicans are pushing America more and more toward a third-world banana republic.
I'm happy you're scared. Stay scared.

An elected official in Missouri is trying to explain herself after penning a Facebook post that ponders why the military hasn't deposed President Barack Obama in a coup d'etat.

Debbie Dunnegan Waters, a Republican serving as Jefferson County Recorder of Deeds, told the St. Louis Post-Dispatch she had "no ill intent toward the president" when she asked why the military hasn't "taken action against our domestic enemy," who she identified as "supposedly the commander in chief."

Her Facebook page is private, however her comments were reposted on social media:

More: Debbie Dunnegan Waters, Missouri Official, Wonders Why Military Can t Launch Coup Against President Obama

Republicans are scary. First, they impeached Clinton over a personal matter; and now, they want to incite a military coup to overthrow our duly-elected president. Republicans are pushing America more and more toward a third-world banana republic.

There's a difference between Halloween scary and scared.

who the fuck is "we"
as to panic ridden even a blind and deaf person can see it's the republican party..
how many prescription drugs do have
to do to be in your massive state of denial ?

how would I know? my dad was a lifer in the corps...ww2 and korea..4 purple hearts and lots of clusters..
most of my young childhood was spent in base housing at camp lejeune and pendleton I can smell a faux marine even over the net..
you claiming to be a marine is like richard simmons claiming he's not gay!

:badgrin: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx considering how fucked up you turned out. For the last time....I have never claimed to be a Marine.....BullKurtz is a character I created years ago in Ballot Box based on a DI I had at Benning. I'm 1st Cav AC/AM and served in the RVN both in a Recon Platoon (11F40) and LRRPs on the Bong Son. Your butt-buddy Assplaster has needed a soul sister for years around here....and I believe you just got recruited. Maybe the two of you can finger each other and compare cum stains. I know Marines, have fought beside Marines (Hue & Khe Sanh) out of An Khe and LZ Evans......I've exposed Assplaster's fairy tales so many times it's monotonous.....now ask him for that link ya little queer.....let's see who's who.
so you're army trash...they take anybody.
the only queer here is you.

Last edited by a moderator:
while her words were inappropriate, she didn't call for anything. she merely asked a question.

then again, dot com is the dullest tool in the shed.

There's a difference between Halloween scary and scared.
So you're just whining. Here, have a laugh.

Ed Schultz Slams Party Apostate Jon Stewart for Criticizing Dems Hypocrisy on Campaign Spending

Last edited:
Conservatives love the Constitution...until they lose at the ballot box. Then they would be perfectly happy to overturn the results of a national election with an impeachment or even a coup if it came to that.

Remember 2000 when Al Gore won the popular vote by about 540,000 but still lost the electoral college once the Supreme Court stopped the recount in Florida which just so happened to be the State where Bush's brother was governor? Imagine the rage on the right if Bush had earned half a million votes more than Gore but was prevented from taking office. It wouldn't surprise me in the least if that kind of scenario led to an American insurgency as all those talk radio warriors finally got off their duffs and started to make good on years of threats to take up arms. It wouldn't surprise me one bit.
RETARD alert. President is NOT elected by popular vote. Bush's brother had nothing to do with the count in Florida you dumb ass. As for the Supreme Court 7 of the 9 agreed that the process was flawed as Bush claimed. 7 of 9. Only 2 partisan hacks disagreed.

Wow. Its not often that Facebook is used for straight up sedition and treason.

Seems like the Rs have been doing that a lot lately.

What happened to the good old days when we just voted?

Oh yeah, that's right. There are idiot RWs who say Obama will be elected to a third term.

Forum List

Back