Republican official calls for military overthrow of POTUS

your bullshit is unconvincing

Really? And how would you know a combat Vet from a train conductor? Ask the bitch for some proof of his claim....you hating my politics shouldn't let you buy into more lies than you have already.
how would I know? my dad was a lifer in the corps...ww2 and korea..4 purple hearts and lots of clusters..
most of my young childhood was spent in base housing at camp lejeune and pendleton I can smell a faux marine even over the net..
you claiming to be a marine is like richard simmons claiming he's not gay!

That sissy cant possibly be a marine. I think its the combination of some war movies, video games, and reading Soldier of Fortune one too many times. More likely he was trainee reject at best.

Action can mean any number of a lot of little things.
Like what in the context of her words? We already have 2 suggestions treason and a military coup.

She could want the members of the military to ACTIVELY speak out against the president.
How could they do that? They would be breaking a lawful order from their superior. Thats still treason.
It is not Treason to speak out you dumb ass. it may be a crime under the UCMJ depending on what they say but not treason. Do you even understand what treason is? Perhaps you should read the Constitution it spells it out plain and simple.

Further I think any General that has been ordered to do unlawful things or participate in irregular acts should speak out.
It is if you are given an order to maintain silence dumb ass. If you were in the military you should know this.
It is NOT treason read the fucking Constitution. You prove just how stupid you are. There are only 2 things that constitute treason under the Constitution and talking against orders is not one of them. Unless that talk aids or comforts the enemy.
Article III Section 3.
Section 3.
Treason against the United States, shall consist only in levying war against them, or in adhering to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort. No person shall be convicted of treason unless on the testimony of two witnesses to the same overt act, or on confession in open court.

The Congress shall have power to declare the punishment of treason, but no attainder of treason shall work corruption of blood, or forfeiture except during the life of the person attainted.

Article III Constitution US Law LII Legal Information Institute

Do try and keep up with reality and facts.

Like what in the context of her words? We already have 2 suggestions treason and a military coup.

She could want the members of the military to ACTIVELY speak out against the president.
How could they do that? They would be breaking a lawful order from their superior. Thats still treason.
It is not Treason to speak out you dumb ass. it may be a crime under the UCMJ depending on what they say but not treason. Do you even understand what treason is? Perhaps you should read the Constitution it spells it out plain and simple.

Further I think any General that has been ordered to do unlawful things or participate in irregular acts should speak out.
It is if you are given an order to maintain silence dumb ass. If you were in the military you should know this.
It is NOT treason read the fucking Constitution. You prove just how stupid you are. There are only 2 things that constitute treason under the Constitution and talking against orders is not one of them. Unless that talk aids or comforts the enemy.
Article III Section 3.
Section 3.
Treason against the United States, shall consist only in levying war against them, or in adhering to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort. No person shall be convicted of treason unless on the testimony of two witnesses to the same overt act, or on confession in open court.

The Congress shall have power to declare the punishment of treason, but no attainder of treason shall work corruption of blood, or forfeiture except during the life of the person attainted.

You dont think soldiers going against their president is giving comfort to the enemy? You are a fucking moron.

"What am I missing?" -- Well, dear, you just defined treason.

Another Tea Bagging Traitor who only respects the constitution when candidates she supports win elections. That's not how it works in America.

Liberals were writing books on and making movies on assassinating Bush.

We were told that was "freedom of expression." and we should just accept it.

But when the shoe is on the other foot, look at hypocrite liberals go NUTS--And this Republican isn't talking about assassination like liberals!

Remember "Snipers wanted" on CNN????

kilborn.jpg

Remember the Kill Bush T-shirt?

killbushshirt1.jpg

Or how about all these other death threats

Death Threats Against Bush at Protests Ignored for Years zomblog

Republicans are scary, maybe, but liberal hypocrisy is always hilarious!

It's always ONLY okay when they do it!

Article III Section 3.
Section 3.

You dont think soldiers going against their president is giving comfort to the enemy? You are a fucking moron.
beside the pres had done neither one of the acts listed in the constitution.

Article III Section 3.
Section 3.

When one claims one is advocating for a coup one does not advocate for a specific enemy which a retard knows. Further talking about what the President ordered someone to be quiet about is not treason unless it is specific to an enemy threat or plan that would aid the enemy if they knew we knew. You goit schooled just accept you are a moron and move on.

Article III Section 3.
Section 3.

Keep up sparky he is claiming that disobeying a lawful order or an unlawful order is somehow treason.

Conservatives love the Constitution...until they lose at the ballot box. Then they would be perfectly happy to overturn the results of a national election with an impeachment or even a coup if it came to that.

Remember 2000 when Al Gore won the popular vote by about 540,000 but still lost the electoral college once the Supreme Court stopped the recount in Florida which just so happened to be the State where Bush's brother was governor? Imagine the rage on the right if Bush had earned half a million votes more than Gore but was prevented from taking office. It wouldn't surprise me in the least if that kind of scenario led to an American insurgency as all those talk radio warriors finally got off their duffs and started to make good on years of threats to take up arms. It wouldn't surprise me one bit.

Article III Section 3.
Section 3.

Keep up sparky he is claiming that disobeying a lawful order or an unlawful order is somehow treason.
court martial and execution maybe, treason no .

Article III Section 3.
Section 3.

When one claims one is advocating for a coup one does not advocate for a specific enemy which a retard knows. Further talking about what the President ordered someone to be quiet about is not treason unless it is specific to an enemy threat or plan that would aid the enemy if they knew we knew. You goit schooled just accept you are a moron and move on.
Sorry guy. There are 2 things we are referring to here. You arent smart enough to get away with what you just said without me catching you. Advocating a coup to the military would get any military personnel charged with treason. I am addressing the disobeying of orders from the president or a another superior. If they were to do that it would give comfort to the enemy and thereby can be charged as treason.

Article III Section 3.
Section 3.

No you are claiming I said unlawful but you wont be able to find a quote with me saying so.

Article III Section 3.
Section 3.

Sorry guy. There are 2 things we are referring to here. You arent smart enough to get away with what you just said without me catching you. Advocating a coup to the military would get any military personnel charged with treason. I am addressing the disobeying of orders from the president or a another superior. If they were to do that it would give comfort to the enemy and thereby can be charged as treason.
Keep on proving just how massively stupid you are. Disobeying a lawful order is not treason. It is not giving aid and comfort to the enemy either. If it were it would not be listed as a separate charge in the UCMJ. Unless the specific order was about plans or situations that would aid the enemy in some tangible way then disobeying it is not treason. Simply talking about orders the President gave is not treason not in the most liberal stretch of the imagination. You sure you passed grade school?

How could the military overthrow a president when the nation is without a legitimate one?
Its pretty much a fact you have a POTUS. Denial is the first step on the downward slope to complete madness.

President Barack Obama The White House

I even provided you a link.

Damn.

I should have known you'd find the word "legitimate" beyond comprehension!
I should have known you'd threw away you dictionary and forgot that presidents are voted into power.

When was the last time someone was goaded into attempting to overthrow any American President?
How would I know that? It could be happening right now.
I wasn't asking you if I was I would have directly quoted you I just used the word goaded because it seems to be a popular term on this thread . It's also equally possible and more likely nothing of the sort is happening right now.

When was the last time someone was goaded into attempting to overthrow any American President?
How would I know that? It could be happening right now.
I wasn't asking you if I was I would have directly quoted you I just used the word goaded because it seems to be a popular term on this thread . It's also equally possible and more likely nothing of the sort is happening right now.
Well we all know like the panic ridden Dem party that Everyone in the Military listens to a clerk of deeds from a Southern State.

Forum List

Back