Republican official calls for military overthrow of POTUS

It is not Treason to speak out you dumb ass. it may be a crime under the UCMJ depending on what they say but not treason. Do you even understand what treason is? Perhaps you should read the Constitution it spells it out plain and simple.

Further I think any General that has been ordered to do unlawful things or participate in irregular acts should speak out.

Yep, and now when you're not around he'll claim you told him you never served.
He never said he was not a vet. You did. Big difference fake marine.

When did asking a question which is what she did become the same as calling for something?
The same day that asking a question can goad people into action.

Action can mean any number of a lot of little things.
Like what in the context of her words? We already have 2 suggestions treason and a military coup.

She could want the members of the military to ACTIVELY speak out against the president.
How could they do that? They would be breaking a lawful order from their superior. Thats still treason.
Treason is specifically spelled out in the Constitution. Read it some time.

Wow. Its not often that Facebook is used for straight up sedition and treason.

Already a thread on this perhaps if you spent more time actually reading threads instead of making shit up to be scared of you wouldn't make this mistake.

Well, sparky, I did a brief search before I posted it. I searched "coup" "overthrow" "military" and found nothing on the first two pages.

Current Events, first page, OP Dot Com

Republican official calls for military overthrow of POTUS US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Already a thread on this perhaps if you spent more time actually reading threads instead of making shit up to be scared of you wouldn't make this mistake.

Well, sparky, I did a brief search before I posted it. I searched "coup" "overthrow" "military" and found nothing on the first two pages.

Current Events, first page, OP Dot Com

Republican official calls for military overthrow of POTUS US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Thanks, I didn't know that. However, I consider a Republican official calling for a military coup to overthrow our duly-elected president to be highly POLITICAL.

I hate Fakevets :( HATE!!!

As to the OP, its a sad, sad, day in this great nation when Repub-voters meltdown over their electoral defeats and call for insurrection. :( Getting a little uppity are we?

When did asking a question which is what she did become the same as calling for something?

Like what in the context of her words? We already have 2 suggestions treason and a military coup.

She could want the members of the military to ACTIVELY speak out against the president.
How could they do that? They would be breaking a lawful order from their superior. Thats still treason.

She is a civilian and doesn't know military law and doesn't need to. It is free speech. Free speech is not treason.

She said something stupid but some on the left say some pretty stupid things too.
Like Gwyneth Paltrow who made a dumb remark about giving Obama all the power he needs.
We have a Republican wanting the military to do a coup.
We have a Democrat voter wanting the President to become a dictator.
In other words we have some stupid people in both parties.
That is the beauty of freedom of speech in this country. It gives you the right to make stupid comments. :)
her statement was not dumb at all..considering we are at war....

Yes the average military member, current, former and retired know what the oath means and will uphold. But I guess free speech only matters when you agree with it, right......? Otherwise it's hate speech or treason, right......? :rolleyes:

We all swore to defend the Constitution against all enemies....both foreign AND DOMESTIC. Seven Days in May might arrive in November this year.
yes-fist-pump-smiley-emoticon.gif
:lmao: you actually did see that movie right?

Seven Days in May (1964)

www.imdb.com

• At the height of the cold war, a weakened President and a popular four-star general face off in a battle for control of the US government. President Jordan Lyman has successfully negotiated an arms reduction treaty with the Soviet Union, but his measure is unpopular and does not sit well with General James Mattoon Scott, the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff who has been quite vocal in his opposition. Marine Corps Col. Jiggs Casey, who works for Scott, comes to the conclusion that senior military officers are plotting a coup to overthrow the government. Working with a small circle of reliable and loyal officials, President Lyman tries to get the evidence of Scott's treachery and stop him.
  • www.imdb.com
  • Summary: NR · 1hr 58min · Drama
  • Release date: Feb 12, 1964
  • Director: John Frankenheimer

As to the OP, its a sad, sad, day in this great nation when Repub-voters meltdown over their electoral defeats and call for insurrection. :( Getting a little uppity are we?

Everybody hates fake Vets...stolen valor is much more important to those of us who did serve (Assplaster never did despite his claims to the contrary) than to civilians. Try asking the fake negro for a link to me saying that to him....you know as well as I do for as long as I've been slapping his sorry ugly ass around, he'd have saved it. So tell him to produce the link or admit he's a lying sack of shit......

Everybody hates fake Vets...stolen valor is much more important to those of us who did serve (Assplaster never did despite his claims to the contrary) than to civilians. Try asking the fake negro for a link to me saying that to him....you know as well as I do for as long as I've been slapping his sorry ugly ass around, he'd have saved it. So tell him to produce the link or admit he's a lying sack of shit......
your bullshit is unconvincing

You are such a BS artist. Your lying wont help you son. Your sniveling and whining wont either. You are a fake marine. You are lucky you get to be anonymous on the interwebs.

Really? And how would you know a combat Vet from a train conductor? Ask the bitch for some proof of his claim....you hating my politics shouldn't let you buy into more lies than you have already.

She is a civilian and doesn't know military law and doesn't need to. It is free speech. Free speech is not treason.
I'm talking about the military members she is talking to.

Really? And how would you know a combat Vet from a train conductor? Ask the bitch for some proof of his claim....you hating my politics shouldn't let you buy into more lies than you have already.
how would I know? my dad was a lifer in the corps...ww2 and korea..4 purple hearts and lots of clusters..
most of my young childhood was spent in base housing at camp lejeune and pendleton I can smell a faux marine even over the net..
you claiming to be a marine is like richard simmons claiming he's not gay!

An elected official in Missouri is trying to explain herself after penning a Facebook post that ponders why the military hasn't deposed President Barack Obama in a coup d'etat.

Debbie Dunnegan Waters, a Republican serving as Jefferson County Recorder of Deeds, told the St. Louis Post-Dispatch she had "no ill intent toward the president" when she asked why the military hasn't "taken action against our domestic enemy," who she identified as "supposedly the commander in chief."

Her Facebook page is private, however her comments were reposted on social media:

BzlveAuCEAAk3wQ.jpg:large

More: Debbie Dunnegan Waters, Missouri Official, Wonders Why Military Can t Launch Coup Against President Obama

Republicans are scary. First, they impeached Clinton over a personal matter; and now, they want to incite a military coup to overthrow our duly-elected president. Republicans are pushing America more and more toward a third-world banana republic.
Republicans are scary. First, they impeached Clinton over a personal matter

Do you ever not lie?Clinton was impeached because of a crime he committed,a trait you seem to hold near and dear, lies,and when done under oath its a crime. And certainly a hack like yourself,just leap at the chance tp paint with a howitzer,yep the whole republican party wants a military take over,what and ass!!

hate your politics:rofl::rofl:
you're not smart enough to have politics...
you're an old high school dropout who obviously was dropped at birth.

Forum List

Back