Republican Party's Clueless Caucus

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
Burns & Sherman, Politico

They’ve waxed philosophic about “legitimate rape,” reflected on the economic role of “wetbacks” and denounced the actions of “brazen, self-described illegal aliens.” They’ve lamented that “mom got in the workplace” and called out the United States attorney general for casting “aspersions on my asparagus.”

Call them the clueless caucus of the Republican Party.

I've seen about a dozen similar pieces this morning – and can't argue with any of them. Read more of this @ The GOP's clueless caucus - Alexander Burns and Jake Sherman - POLITICO.com

:eusa_whistle:

The Clueless Caucus v. the Destructive Scandals.

We will have to wait another year to see how it plays in Peoria.

The obsession with how much Obama spends on a hotel room when traveling abroad, completely ignoring that foreign policy is one of the key jobs of the Executive. All they care about is a negro soiling the expensive sheets.

If any Muslim anywhere on Earth does a bad thing, the heavy confirmation bias which plays that up, extrapolating that trait to the millions of peaceful Muslims who live here.

Wearing flag pins and putting magnetic "Support Our Troops" stickers on their SUVs, and then trembling fearfully when Alex Jones tells them our troops are going to war against them any day now.

Positively schizophrenic.

This is like Chuck Norris and Mr. T, there is too much idiocy for that building to contain!

Mr. T was a character played on television. Chuck Norris is really a world martial arts champion. That's partly what makes leftist arguments so idiotic.

Going into a full on rage when the Supreme Court strikes down a state law which violated the Constitutional right to vote. Going on about "states rights" and the "tenth amendment" and "activist judges".

Hooting and hollering and doing a victory dance when the Supreme Court strikes down a state law which violated the Constitutional right to bear arms.

Positively schizophrenic.

They’ve waxed philosophic about “legitimate rape,” reflected on the economic role of “wetbacks” and denounced the actions of “brazen, self-described illegal aliens.” They’ve lamented that “mom got in the workplace” and called out the United States attorney general for casting “aspersions on my asparagus.”

I've seen about a dozen similar pieces this morning – and can't argue with any of them. Read more of this @ The GOP's clueless caucus - Alexander Burns and Jake Sherman - POLITICO.com

I saved that clip of the hearing where AG Holder pwns, or rather- lets Gohmert (R-TX) hang himself w/ his own words :rofl:

Last edited:
The obsession with how much Obama spends on a hotel room when traveling abroad, completely ignoring that foreign policy is one of the key jobs of the Executive. All they care about is a negro soiling the expensive sheets.

If any Muslim anywhere on Earth does a bad thing, the heavy confirmation bias which plays that up, extrapolating that trait to the millions of peaceful Muslims who live here.

Now that you bring it up. Foreign policy is one of the key jobs of the Executive and we're paying obama to royally fuck that up too. Only obama could screw up a visit to Germany by telling the people that his spying is "good for the people" as if they never heard that before. Only obama could try to absorb Kennedy by using the "ich bin ein Berliner" line. When Kennedy did it, it was a charming faux pas. obama had his entire life to know what that sentence really means. Or, perhaps he really is explaining himself as a jelly doughnut. Lord knows he's no executive.

'They’ve waxed philosophic about “legitimate rape,” '

WRONG, one senate candidate said that, not the whole party genius.

Lying BO butt munchers.

I saved that clip of the hearing where AG Holder pwns, or rather- lets Goemert (R-TX) hang himself w/ his own words :rofl:

here it is: "casting aspersions on my asparagus!!!" :lol:

http://www.c-spanvideo.org/clip/4455453

Last edited:
Great thread. The people who these nuts are pandering to are pretending to be disgusted by them.

TK.....the Norris Mr. T joke bombed like a Norris flick.

And then Katz took it seriously!

Fucking great!

1017200_10151493849181275_1059499757_n.jpg

This is like Chuck Norris and Mr. T, there is too much idiocy for that building to contain!

Mr. T was a character played on television. Chuck Norris is really a world martial arts champion. That's partly what makes leftist arguments so idiotic.

Dude, when you don't know it's best to not say nothing to prevent everyone from knowing youre full of it. MrT was a tough mofo who knocked peoples teeth in in Toughman competitions before getting on TV

My how quickly threads generate into petty spats, diverting, and general garbage.

As I'm neither Republican or Democrat, the antics of both parties is disgusting - a reversion to the lowest levels possible of politics.

I know there are SOME intelligent politicians in Washington and don't understand why they don't band together - regardless of party! How about having an "Intelligent Caucus"?

My how quickly threads generate into petty spats, diverting, and general garbage.

As I'm neither Republican or Democrat, the antics of both parties is disgusting - a reversion to the lowest levels possible of politics.

I know there are SOME intelligent politicians in Washington and don't understand why they don't band together - regardless of party! How about having an "Intelligent Caucus"?

campaign finance is why. Big business fills their campaign coffers and can just as easily fill their opponent's coffers.

We can thank Gingrich & Citizens United (brought by a Rightie) for this :clap2:

Louie Gohmert Defends His Asparagus. (No, Really.) | Video Cafe

Things got heated and a bit insane, as they usually do, when Rep. Louie Gohmert (R-TX) got miffed when Attorney General Eric Holder rather politely told Gohmert he didn't know what he was talking about, and that he should refrain some stating as fact what were only Gohmert's conjectures on what may or may not have occurred.

:rofl:

Forum List

Back