Republican pollster says Trump

Trump will run and win, unless the democrats can bring on some truly massive fraud
Keep supporting the lunatic who had his ass beat & lost the Presidency & caused the GOPukes to lose the House & Senate. LOL.

It's laughable how you guys still support one of the biggest losers in the history of American politics.

Keep supporting the lunatic who had his ass beat & lost the Presidency & caused the GOPukes to lose the House & Senate. LOL.

It's laughable how you guys still support one of the biggest losers in the history of American politics.
Trump did not lose, he was defrauded. Period.

And besides, the pallets of cash we flew into Iranians at midnite, AND the warehouse of cash we left to the Taliban in Afghanistan was dollah's; good, ripe, American Dollah's!!
We flew pallets of cash to Iran your ass.

Dominion installed a half-dead, stuttering shit clown with a 1000-yard drooling stare.... is anything a stretch at this point?

Nope. The deranged Neo-GOP will believe practically anything these days.

Trump did not lose, he was defrauded. Period.
But it was an amazing loss. Best loss in history I've been told. I've been told that by a lot of people actually. Everybody's been talking about it too. They say it was the best damn loss ever! I believe it, trust me. A lot of people do ya know, trust me .....

Trump will win the GOP nomination because no other Republican has the sack to run against him

But 85 million voters made it clear they do not want Trump
Trumps refusal to let go of his 2020 loss will remind everyone how unstable he is
You won't get away with cheating this time. No way Democrats win without doing it.

But it was an amazing loss. Best loss in history I've been told. I've been told that by a lot of people actually. Everybody's been talking about it too. They say it was the best damn loss ever! I believe it, trust me. A lot of people do ya know, trust me .....
Fraud is being proven to more people every day. Kiss the House and the Senate goodbye. By the 2022 election at least two thirds of the voters will be convinced there was massive fraud.

Trump.

And I recall him telling that crowd that they should march peacefully.

They chose not to. That's their fault, not Trump's...
I remember that too

I also remember him fabricating a BIG LIE and telling his followers to come to DC on Jan 6
I also remember him telling the crowd that THEY needed to Stop the Steal
If Trump wanted them to March peacefully, why did he wait three hours after the riot started till he grudgingly told them to stop?
I remember as Capitol Police were trying to extricate Mike Pence, Trump sent a tweet saying how much Pence had let down the country.
After that, I remember the crowd chanting “Hang Mike Pence“ and Trump saying nothing in his VPs defense

this is why I never try to get involved in serious, honest debates. because most people aren't capable of it.

you immediately want to compare 4 years of trump to 9 months of Biden. That just doesn't work. Lets compare both POTUS first year.
after Biden serves 2 we can compare both of their first 2 years, and on an on.

so lets compare each of their first years ECONOMIC AND JOBS NUMBERS. Go.

oh, use FACTS like links to back up your claims. don't just pull bullshit out of your ass like you did above.
OK
Lets do that
Compare Trumps first nine months

I remember that too

I also remember him fabricating a BIG LIE and telling his followers to come to DC on Jan 6
I also remember him telling the crowd that THEY needed to Stop the Steal
If Trump wanted them to March peacefully, why did he wait three hours after the riot started till he grudgingly told them to stop?
I remember as Capitol Police were trying to extricate Mike Pence, Trump sent a tweet saying how much Pence had let down the country.
After that, I remember the crowd chanting “Hang Mike Pence“ and Trump saying nothing in his VPs defense

And only one who's been completely assimilated in the "ORANGE MAN BAD IDIOT'S CLUB" would believe that Trump could've stopped them.

Show me where he told the mob they should take the Capitol Building by force and then you'll be onto something. Absent that, though, you're doing nothing but spitting up the same old tired liberal talking points...

And only one who's been completely assimilated in the "ORANGE MAN BAD IDIOT'S CLUB" would believe that Trump could've stopped them.

Show me where he told the mob they should take the Capitol Building by force and then you'll be onto something. Absent that, though, you're doing nothing but spitting up the same old tired liberal talking points...

He never even tried did he?

His staff believed he could stop them
Ivanka believed he could stop them
Kevin McCarthy believed he could stop them

Only problem is Trump did not want them to stop

Show me where he told the mob they should take the Capitol Building by force and then you'll be onto something.

Trump created the Monster
He fed the Monster with lies
He sent them to the Capitol
Then, when the Monster got out of hand, he made no attempt to stop it

1633977431047.jpeg

He never even tried did he?

His staff believed he could stop them
Ivanka believed he could stop them
Kevin McCarthy believed he could stop them

Only problem is Trump did not want them to stop

Whether he wanted them to stop was immaterial. The responsibility for the attack still rests on those who attacked the Capitol, and that wasn't Trump. Whining about him taking three hours to say something does nothing to negate that he never called for anyone to do what ended up happening on January 6th...

The sad reality is there are far too many dipshits who believe Clinton should've been President because she won the popular vote...

Anybody should have been president compared to TFG.

That the right doesn't understand that he was never popular, not a single moment in his presidency to include when he was elected. Not by half a million votes but by millions.

Anybody should have been president compared to TFG.

That the right doesn't understand that he was never popular, not a single moment in his presidency to include when he was elected. Not by half a million votes but by millions.

What the fuck are you talking about? Who the fuck is "TFG"?

Forum List

Back