Republican pollster says Trump

ok rock on. list Bidens economic numbers. jobs numbers. stock market. GDP. etc.
OK
Lets start with Jobs

Biden has added over 3 million jobs in his nine months while Trump lost 3 million jobs over four years

OK
Lets start with Jobs

Biden has added over 3 million jobs in his nine months while Trump lost 3 million jobs over four years

lol. damn you're dense.
I thought you agreed to compare both of them equally? never mind. this is completely futile. you simply aren't capable of intellectual honesty.

im starting to think you are ACTUALLY the guy in your avatar.

lol. damn you're dense.
I thought you agreed to compare both of them equally? never mind. this is completely futile. you simply aren't capable of intellectual honesty.

im starting to think you are ACTUALLY the guy in your avatar.
Go for it
Lets Post Trumps job numbers for his first nine months

1633981382482.png

Biden still has over 3 million jobs in his first nine months….more than Trump had his first 16 months

Last edited:
The lack of proof is proof itself.
I have explained nothing can be proven until the evidence is presented in court. The courts heard no evidence so it has not been dis-proven either. There is far too much wrong in AZ. and other states to believe it was anything else but fraud.

Trump will keep at it and more people will start believing the election was stolen as if there is not enough already.

I have explained nothing can be proven until the evidence is presented in court. The courts heard no evidence so it has not been dis-proven either.
Actually a federal court judge has been going through the affidavits that Rudy Guiliani submitted in his pleadings.

So judges have seen the evidence. They just saw the claims in the affidavits were speculations, hunches, and suppositions. No actual evidence of fraud.

There is far too much wrong in AZ. and other states to believe it was anything else but fraud.
They said the same thing about WMD's in Iraq. And in both cases after spending months looking for fraud or WMD's, they've come up empty.

At least with WMD's they gave up, and accepted the truth.

They said the same thing about WMD's in Iraq. And in both cases after spending months looking for fraud or WMD's, they've come up empty.

At least with WMD's they gave up, and accepted the truth.
This is not the same thing. The American people were not voting on any of those things, they were voting for a president. They were defrauded and there are mountains of evidence no court will hear.

I have explained nothing can be proven until the evidence is presented in court. The courts heard no evidence so it has not been dis-proven either. There is far too much wrong in AZ. and other states to believe it was anything else but fraud.

Trump will keep at it and more people will start believing the election was stolen as if there is not enough already.

They still don't have any evidence that can't be challenged in court. All they have are allegations and lies based on those phony allegations.

I love idiotic "points" like this.

Clinton didn't win the election. Period. Had she done so, she would've been President, because that's what happens when you win an election. The popular vote doesn't determine who our President is. It never has. Only a truly ignorant simp belches up the "but she won the popular vote" argument...
I love idiotic 'analysis of posts' like this.
Not even my point, but being a Trump Deplorable Simpleton, it goes way above your head. Not even interested in whether Hillary won or not. The debate was that the person in the OP, a pollster, got it wrong. My point was - again - that is no surprise that he got it wrong because all indictions were that she was going to win, the popular vote being just one aspect of that indication. Get it, yet?

Why not? More often than not the polls are on the money. In close elections it is hard to tell, but more often than not they are right.
Bullshit. They are exactly what the pollsters want them to be. They have shot down their credibility like the DOJ and the FBI.

There will soon come a time that moderate Democrats are going to have to make a decision; whether they want to go the route of the leftist agenda or otherwise. There really is no “in between” with the far left and their demands. BTW- to say that the extreme left demands that their agenda be satisfied, with little to no compromise, is an understatement. The fiery rhetoric must impress some of their followers, but I think there are a lot of Democrats who really aren’t that impressed and do not support sinking our economy completely.
I agree. Repubs had the same choice in 2016 and they went with the extreme. Look how that turned out.

Forum List

Back