Republican Senators send a letter to Iran. Wow. Damn!

Slyh 11176470
think a deal that doesn't eliminate Iran's nuclear capability insures a bigger war later. One that we could very well lose. Better to fight now than later with worse weapons.

So you want war because you know there is no deal to be had wherein Iran agrees to eliminate all nuclear capability. Right? So you want war not based on what has been done but based on what might happen? Right?

Those who thing tougher sanctions will bring about the deal you want are living in a dreamworld. Right?
What 9/11 has taught us is that we cant sit back and wait for the enemy to wage war with us but that we must be proactive and take out the enemy before he is ready to takenus out. This is no game this is survival.

Slyh 11176470
think a deal that doesn't eliminate Iran's nuclear capability insures a bigger war later. One that we could very well lose. Better to fight now than later with worse weapons.

So you want war because you know there is no deal to be had wherein Iran agrees to eliminate all nuclear capability. Right? So you want war not based on what has been done but based on what might happen? Right?

Those who thing tougher sanctions will bring about the deal you want are living in a dreamworld. Right?
What 9/11 has taught us is that we cant sit back and wait for the enemy to wage war with us but that we must be proactive and take out the enemy before he is ready to takenus out. This is no game this is survival.
Nah, what 9.11 taught us was not to invade the wrong country like we did in Iraq.

Slyh 11178587

Iran had nothing to do with 9/11.

Quite interesting pair of headlines.

Duma official: Israel-Russian relations strong - if US doesn't intervene

Russia Lifts Ban On Sending Missiles To Iran, Kremlin Says

Posted: 04/13/15 08:40 AM ET Updated: 04/13/15 08:59 AM ET
By Gabriela Baczynska

MOSCOW, April 13 (Reuters) - Russian President Vladimir Putin on Monday paved the way for long-overdue missile system deliveries to Iran and Moscow started an oil-for-goods swap with Tehran, showing the Kremlin's determination to boost economic ties with the Islamic Republic.

Netanyahu dislikes Obama and likes Putin. Won't take US side on Ukraine. What a guy!!!

Slyh 11182750
Never said it did. Misrepresenting my words just like you people did with Bush

I never said you said it! I was making the point because we are talking about Iran.

Just a reminder also in case you forgot. Iran actually lined up with us in Afghanistan against the Taliban and they hooked us up with the Northern Alliance - and Iran offered to assist our pilots if they went down in Iranian territory,

So bringing up 09/11/01 as part of a discussion about Iran makes no sense at all. That's the point that caused you to whine over nothing. I misrepresented nothing about what you wrote.

Slyh 11182750

I never said you said it! I was making the point because we are talking about Iran.

Just a reminder also in case you forgot. Iran actually lined up with us in Afghanistan against the Taliban and they hooked us up with the Northern Alliance - and Iran offered to assist our pilots if they went down in Iranian territory,

So bringing up 09/11/01 as part of a discussion about Iran makes no sense at all. That's the point that caused you to whine over nothing. I misrepresented nothing about what you wrote.
The point was relevant. We can't wait until after Iran has nukes and decides to play bully boy to act, we must make sure it never gets to that point by any means necessary.

Slyh 11184283
The point was relevant. We can't wait until after Iran has nukes and decides to play bully boy to act, we must make sure it never gets to that point by any means necessary.

The attacks on 09/11/01 by Sunni Wahhabi terrorists have not one thing to do with Shiite Iran's pursuit of peaceful use of nuclear power and whether or not they will use that capability to develop a nuclear weapon. Have you ever called for doing this to the Saudis?

Slyh 11143961
Moab their capital buildings and their private homes. #3560

The Saudis were the main Arab state that supported and funded much of the Wahhabi movement that included the terrorist attacks on 09/11/01 but have you called for mass murder of the Saudi royalty and wealthy Saudi financiers of terrorism? Instead you call for mass murder against a regime for something you 'think' they will do in the future.

Slyh 11184283

The attacks on 09/11/01 by Sunni Wahhabi terrorists have not one thing to do with Shiite Iran's pursuit of peaceful use of nuclear power and whether or not they will use that capability to develop a nuclear weapon.

Slyh 11182750

Complete idiocy. We cannot go to war with Iran. It took us 9 years to fight a bunch of insurgents in Iraq. Iran is 3 times bigger and has real armed forces.

Slyh 11184283

The attacks on 09/11/01 by Sunni Wahhabi terrorists have not one thing to do with Shiite Iran's pursuit of peaceful use of nuclear power and whether or not they will use that capability to develop a nuclear weapon. Have you ever called for doing this to the Saudis?

Slyh 11143961

The Saudis were the main Arab state that supported and funded much of the Wahhabi movement that included the terrorist attacks on 09/11/01 but have you called for mass murder of the Saudi royalty and wealthy Saudi financiers of terrorism? Instead you call for mass murder against a regime for something you 'think' they will do in the future.
Has the Saudis chanted Death to America in their streets, or Israel for that matter? Has their government sword to not rest until israel is pushed into the sea? Iran has. Iran can't be trusted with nukes.

Iran believes the 12th imam will protect them.

Slyh 11182750

Complete idiocy. We cannot go to war with Iran. It took us 9 years to fight a bunch of insurgents in Iraq. Iran is 3 times bigger and has real armed forces.
We don't have to go to war against Iran. We simply have to kill those in charge.

Slyh 11182750

We don't have to go to war against Iran. We simply have to kill those in charge.
:cuckoo:

Slyh 11187988

When you murder the leaders en mass chaos takes over and the moderates are the ones that don't have access to military weapons if they have weapons at all,

You don't put much thought in your desire to mass murder peopie do you?

Slyh 11184283

Slyh 11143961

Peaceful Nuclear Power.................

Drink the Kool Aid Mr. Jim Jones...................

You idiots yell and scream every time we want to build one here, but IRAN........OKEE DOKEY............

They don't have Peaceful Intentions with Nuclear Power................unless you have a brain the size of a pea.

We don't have to go to War with Iran, even though they've earned it with IED weapons and tech that have sent our people home in bags..............

We destroy the Nuclear Sites and or allow Israel to do so.................No need for invasion...........just bust their asses and leave...............

PEACEFUL Nuclear Power......

You guys are a bunch of idiots.............

We don't have to go to War with Iran, even though they've earned it with IED weapons and tech that have sent our people home in bags..............

We destroy the Nuclear Sites and or allow Israel to do so.................No need for invasion...........just bust their asses and leave...............

PEACEFUL Nuclear Power......

You guys are a bunch of idiots.............
We don't know all of their nuclear sites. I've read there could be as many a 200 different locations. Some underground and others in mountains where bombs won't reach. You're foolish if you think that's a viable option.

Slyh 11184283

Slyh 11143961

Peaceful Nuclear Power.................

Drink the Kool Aid Mr. Jim Jones...................

You idiots yell and scream every time we want to build one here, but IRAN........OKEE DOKEY............

They don't have Peaceful Intentions with Nuclear Power................unless you have a brain the size of a pea.
It's easier to cower in the corner and pull the blanket over your head and stick your fingers in your ears and pretend the threat doesn't exist...

The trick is, to be sure that such idiots are not in a position of power, when Decision Time comes, about what to do next, as will happen on January 20, 2017...

Forum List

Back