Republicans and their lack of Ethics

RicO'Shea

VIP Member
Oct 20, 2014
Well, the Republicans buckled to pressure from Trump AND the Democrats to not mess with the Ethics Committee. Talk about recklessness by the powerful in Washington - this was thought out about as well as the Bush administration thought out the long term repercussion's after invading Iraq for no fucking reason. There's only one reason why the Republicans wanted to greatly diminish the powers of the Ethics Committee, and it's not because ethics are good in Congress.

It's no coincidence that this came on the heels of the Republicans taking control of Congress and having a disgraceful misfit sitting in the Oval Office.

Trump has a shit-load of baggage, including having business loans for hundreds of millions of dollars from banks in places like Germany, and SURPRISE, Russia that could greatly influence . His business holding will create a huge ethics question if he fails to put his business into a true blind trust and so far he's failed to do that.

This is in addition to the Republicans repealing Obamacare and the Dodd/Frank Bill, which will loosen regulations on Wall Street which will put us on another path to the collapse of our economy once again.

The biggest problem today is fake and misleading news. Fox news took this shit to another level and then assholes like Breitbart took it yet to another level. Fake news is responsible for the political and social divide we're seeing today, it's NOT President Obama - the fake news fucks have their groupies believing that, but it's the furthest thing from the truth.

The Republican base and supporters are in another make-believe world. A world designed to get the ignorant to vote for the goddamned Republicans who have such a shitty record that they can't run on it. When was the last time any Republican ran a campaign using the Republican policies that brought us the Great Republican Recession of 2008 or the war for defense contractor profiteering in Iraq? The Republicans took Benghazi and made it a case of murder for Hillary Clinton when the war in Iraq was much, much more criminal. That's how the Republicans are, they lie, misappropriate, take bribes and twist everything and anything in a fucking hilarious attempt to make themselves look good. Of course the only people to recognize this are those that inform themselves about what the truth really is, NOT those lazy pricks who only listen to right wing bullshit. The first amendment is awesome, but it's being used to advance a political agenda designed to only benefit the corporations and the wealthy.

The funny part is that the Republican supporters and a large part of it's base are from the South, they're uneducated, they're racist, they're poor, they don't have health insurance and they have no idea what a secular society is, They're not Christians in any sense of the word and they're unable to inform themselves, their gray matter is black.

Did you seriously say they buckled to the Dems? :rofl:
What does the executive branch have to do with a committee that investigates congress?
Fake news comes from all sides you damn partisan.
The funny part is that the Republican supporters and a large part of it's base are from the South
Sure fooled me
ety_temphome_house.png

What does the executive branch have to do with a committee that investigates congress?
The funny part is that the Republican supporters and a large part of it's base are from the South
Sure fooled me
ety_temphome_house.png

If you could fucking read you wouldn't have to ask me what I said. That's funny, dude.

If you're so far off track by swallowing everything your fake news outlets squirt at you that you don't know that the South is also referred to as the Bible Belt and that they're long time Republican blow-up dolls then all I can tell you is to pray for yourself.

Also, I didn't say Country, I said the South, so obviously reading comprehension is something you greatly fail at.

You're just a pawn, an uninformed pawn who is also a fucking fool.

Sure fooled me
ety_temphome_house.png

If you could fucking read you wouldn't have to ask me what I said. That's funny, dude.

If you're so far off track by swallowing everything your fake news outlets squirt at you that you don't know that the South is also referred to as the Bible Belt and that they're long time Republican blow-up dolls then all I can tell you is to pray for yourself.

Also, I didn't say Country, I said the South, so obviously reading comprehension is something you greatly fail at.

I was making fun of you, genius. Because you sound like a moron.
Fake news is everywhere. From ALL sides. Don't be a dumbfuck.
No shit shirlock. I posted a graph that showed a lot of red up north. AKA you were wrong. Again.
To each his own. Enjoy your hackery if you must. Good day sir.

Of course, Rs are unethical. So are Ds. It has been this way for eons. Wake the fuck up..,we have just endured 16 years of two of the most unethical presidents ever.

Dude? You must be of surfing age...
Sure fooled me
ety_temphome_house.png

Of course, Rs are unethical. So are Ds. It has been this way for eons. Wake the fuck up..,we have just endured 16 years of two of the most unethical presidents ever.

Only because the public chose them.

I'm from the Bible belt and Trump is the only hope we have to keep the crazy ( all you need is love ) dems in check.
I'm not racist, and I voted for Trump.
Build that wall, kick the illegals out , and we don't care how much it cost, or really if Mexico even pays for it.
And if anyone doesn't like it you can get a free ride on the Mexico bound bus also, I heard that it's better there than here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A good win for Trump and Paul Ryan in getting the horses back in the corral and illustration of embarrassment caused by busting loose against leadership.

Well, the Republicans buckled to pressure from Trump AND the Democrats to not mess with the Ethics Committee. Talk about recklessness by the powerful in Washington - this was thought out about as well as the Bush administration thought out the long term repercussion's after invading Iraq for no fucking reason. There's only one reason why the Republicans wanted to greatly diminish the powers of the Ethics Committee, and it's not because ethics are good in Congress.

It's no coincidence that this came on the heels of the Republicans taking control of Congress and having a disgraceful misfit sitting in the Oval Office.

Trump has a shit-load of baggage, including having business loans for hundreds of millions of dollars from banks in places like Germany, and SURPRISE, Russia that could greatly influence . His business holding will create a huge ethics question if he fails to put his business into a true blind trust and so far he's failed to do that.

This is in addition to the Republicans repealing Obamacare and the Dodd/Frank Bill, which will loosen regulations on Wall Street which will put us on another path to the collapse of our economy once again.

The biggest problem today is fake and misleading news. Fox news took this shit to another level and then assholes like Breitbart took it yet to another level. Fake news is responsible for the political and social divide we're seeing today, it's NOT President Obama - the fake news fucks have their groupies believing that, but it's the furthest thing from the truth.

The Republican base and supporters are in another make-believe world. A world designed to get the ignorant to vote for the goddamned Republicans who have such a shitty record that they can't run on it. When was the last time any Republican ran a campaign using the Republican policies that brought us the Great Republican Recession of 2008 or the war for defense contractor profiteering in Iraq? The Republicans took Benghazi and made it a case of murder for Hillary Clinton when the war in Iraq was much, much more criminal. That's how the Republicans are, they lie, misappropriate, take bribes and twist everything and anything in a fucking hilarious attempt to make themselves look good. Of course the only people to recognize this are those that inform themselves about what the truth really is, NOT those lazy pricks who only listen to right wing bullshit. The first amendment is awesome, but it's being used to advance a political agenda designed to only benefit the corporations and the wealthy.

The funny part is that the Republican supporters and a large part of it's base are from the South, they're uneducated, they're racist, they're poor, they don't have health insurance and they have no idea what a secular society is, They're not Christians in any sense of the word and they're unable to inform themselves, their gray matter is black.
You do know the democrats tried the same thing a few years back, right?

Moron....they want to change the fact that anyone can accuse anyone of anything, anonymously and the target still has to defend themselves....as well as some other common sense reforms....

And the truth.....

Fake News About the Office of Congressional Ethics - Breitbart

What Republicans actually did was address two lingering criticisms of the OCE, which was created by Pelosi’s Democrats after they took the House in 2006 (and before she undermined her own promises to “drain the swamp” by taking advantage of her position to buy Visa stock, while softening regulation on credit card companies).

The first criticism of the OCE is that it was too frequently confused with the House Ethics Committee, to which the OCE would refer complaints for further inquiry.

The second, related complaint is that leaks from the OCE, or statements about its investigations, tarnished the reputations of those it was investigating. Those initiating the investigation could remain anonymous, meaning that it was possible, at least theoretically, for entirely facetious charges to be made against a political target without any opportunity for the accused to question their accusers. (Supporters of the OCE said that flaw was a necessary evil to toughen oversight on Capitol Hill.)

The new rules approved Monday change the name of the OCE to the “Office of Congressional Complaint Review,” to clarify it does not have the same status of the House Ethics Committee. In addition, NPR notes, the rules “prevent [OCE] staff from making public statements independent of the House Ethics Committee and prevents it from investigating anonymous tips.”

I'm from the Bible belt and Trump is the only hope we have to keep the crazy ( all you need is love ) dems in check.
Build that wall, kick the illegals out , and we don't care how much it cost, or really if Mexico even pays for it.
And if anyone doesn't like it you can get a free ride on the Mexico bound bus also, I heard that it's better there than here.

jeusuland , better known as dumbfuckastan

jeusuland , better known as dumbfuckastan
I'll take your word, guano, as you're the resident expert on dumbfuckism in here.

Forum List

Back